[A17] Skullywags Misc mods - Storage (UPDATED), Vents, coolers, Fabrics updated!

Started by skullywag, June 29, 2015, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cucumpear

Quote from: Lupin III on May 31, 2016, 10:02:28 AM
When I load the game with reclaim fabric installed, I get error messages about Apparel_PowerArmorMKII, Apparel_PowerArmorHelmetMKII and PersonalShieldMKII. Am I missing a mod or something when that happens?

Those are items from skullywag's defensive mods. There's no pure vanilla version of Reclaim Fabric, as far as I know.
It shouldn't be a problem, the game is just telling you that the recycling recipe lists these. But if the error messages bother you and you don't want to add more mods, you could go to Defs>RecipeDefs>RecycleApparel.xml in your Reclaim Fabric folder and delete those three lines. Worked fine for me, always make a backup first, though.
This person might poke around in Def folders more than is healthy.
https://github.com/cucumpear

skullywag

Did i leave those in...well thats pretty crap of me. Leave it with me it shouldnt care about those items.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

BlueWinds

So, I really like extended fabrics. But the advanced textiles are harder to create than I think they should be. I had a nice big table detailing all the market values of various items... then I lost it by accidentally refreshing the reply box. ><;; Here's a shorter version.

• Buying devilstrand thread is way easier than growing it yourself, which is weird. I'd set the market value to 0.5 rather than 0.2.
  • Creating synthread sucks, because it's less valuable than the devilstrand it's made out of (not even counting the cloth), and it's mostly a worse material for tailoring with. I'd change the synthread recipe to be 20 cloth, 1 plasteel -> 5 synthread. Then I'm at least creating value in some form.
  • Hyperweave is really hard to make, which is good - but it takes something like 108 market value of goods to create one unit, which then is only worth 45. Ouch. I'd change the recipe to be 10 synthread, 10 devilstrand, 2 gold -> 6-7 hyperweave. 6 if you still want it to destroy value, 7 if you want weaving to add value. Hyperweave is at least really good, so it doesn't feel as bad as with synthread - but it already takes so much time, 7 is my preferred number.

I have all these changes in my local copy of the mod, so if you don't want to incorporate them into your release, no big deal, I'll PM you to see if I can release my version in a new thread (pun intended). :)

Fridolin

hey, is extended storage savegame friendly?

and thanks for all the other mods!

skullywag

Fridolin

did it. no errors or else in the debuglog.. but there is no storage like the freezer. godmode activ.

started a new colonie and the same. no storage buildings. yea i use ccl (the newest) and alot of other mods ( the most of the mega mod pack by crusader and delated all the cr stuff) ex. storage is in the last position.

i'm not new in textfile edit. and i read the most stuff of mod editing. and all your ohter stuff works fine for me. yea, now i've no idea what i can do. ( and sorry for my bad english, if there something strange to read 8) )

Edit: in wich tab the storage buildings are?
Edit2: fresh new install the game, use mega mod pack, cause crusader added the ex. storage. and all is fine. have no idea why i can't see the storages in my old colonie, cause no errorlog or other bad files.

Ryusho

I have been trying to use extended storage, with the wooden pallets and the like, but my colonists only ever store the first stack of 75 on either square, and never stores more then that...

Oh, nevermind, Found I needed to restrict it to just like, one material XD

Crowbar Felt

Stacking doesn't seem to work properly on the Wooden Food Basket for meat? They only seem to go to default stack size- while veggies seem to stack to 575.
Someone's organ harvested.  x5

joaonunes

Quote from: Crowbar Felt on June 12, 2016, 03:38:44 PM
Stacking doesn't seem to work properly on the Wooden Food Basket for meat? They only seem to go to default stack size- while veggies seem to stack to 575.

Are you setting each basket for only one type of meat? I've had the same issues with veggies not stacking properly and that issue has been discussed here before. Without setting baskets to hold only one item the stacks would go up to 200 while going up to 500 with the limitations.
Do you want your colonists to look manlier?
Get a free mustache sample here!

Crowbar Felt

It seemed like it just bugged out for me. I already had them stuck as a specific meat, but restarting Rimworld seemed to make it work properly.
Someone's organ harvested.  x5

Grumli

Dermal Regenerator don't work in A13.
My colonists have the "Bite scar", "Stab scar", "Scratch scar", "Old gunshot" on the torso, arm, leg. But I only get "no surface injuries discovered" after scaning. Maybe it's because in Building_DermalRegeneratorNew.cs seeking a "Scar" or "scar", but in A13 "Bite scar", "Stab scar", "Scratch scar", "Old gunshot",...
Please fix it

skullywag

Afaik it works fine in A13. Its only looking for word in the string. Doesnt matter where it occurs and ive had no other reports of it not working. No more releases will be occuring for A13 as im concentrating on A14 and due to an annoying bug with unity5 ive lost pen support so my modding has taken a productivity hit.

harpo99999

I agree with both grumli and skullywag, as far as ANY injury that has the word 'scar' it does work, BUT on the old 'gunshot', (because it does NOT have the word 'scar' it does NOT work, and sorry to hear about the unity bug

Grumli

Today deleted RimWorld and users\...\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios. Install only 0.13.1135 from 6 April 2016 and DermalRegenerator from this post. Created a new world, the colony, recearched and built DermalRegenerator.
Colonist has a "Scratch scar" on the torso and "Stab scar" on his right arm.
As the same "no surface injuries discovered".
Don't know what you're doing wrong.
The A14 are asked to carefully check the functionality DermalRegenerator.

RuneNL

Hi Skullywag, I was wondering if you intend to update your mods to A14?

When I first started playing Rimworld I almost straight away replaced the coolers and vents with your mod. They just makes it so much more immersive then the vanilla ones.

*fingers crossed*