[A17] Skullywags Misc mods - Storage (UPDATED), Vents, coolers, Fabrics updated!

Started by skullywag, June 29, 2015, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oragepoilu

Ya don't know what to tell more. That's why I'm thinking from a while it come from something else than your mod, it's been quite a while I'm using most of yours mod without problem like this.

At the very last I don't loose all my stuff now, and get instead (+1). That's better IMO :p

MoatBordered

Spooky. Probably something environment or processor related then.

Well, this is still much better than losing a whole stack of items like the previous versions, so.. hurray? :^)

skullywag

ive yet to do a full playthrough (mainly due to this issue) on A14, once i do, thats usually when I fix the really silly stuff as I see it more often and it annoys me and has to be fixed. Hopefully now this is working somewhat better i can get the other mods up together and actually play the game....
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

skullywag

Updated to reclaim fabric to 1.6, should probably rename it as it now allows all apparel including armour to be reclaimed and uses the tailors skill, Id prefer this on a machining table but thatll be a future update, just wanted it working as i wanted for now.

Oragepoilu

thx for your hard works. I'll grab it and see what happen when I'll find some used armor in front of my turrets (I never understand why there is some much apparel in front of them, but whatever).

I'll be sure to report if something weird happen *devil laugh*

I really do hope that the rest will be fine enough so you can enjoy A14. :)

skullywag

DermalRegenerator updated to 1.7, reworked the balance a bit, dropped the time taken to heal but the sickness lasts longer.

alset85

Can confirm ES 1.12 doesn't error anymore but sometimes gives 1 extra item in situations where it errored before.

skullywag

I have a sneaking suspicion im surfacing a vanilla error this stackcheck was supposed to protect from. However this shouldnt be how they fix that issue....ill look into it another time.

Serenity

What about additional lighting? I think the vanilla power usage of the lamp is excessive and I turned that down myself. But I think lamps should consume some power and not be free.

skullywag

Quote from: Serenity on August 11, 2016, 04:37:43 PM
What about additional lighting? I think the vanilla power usage of the lamp is excessive and I turned that down myself. But I think lamps should consume some power and not be free.
it isnt free is it?

Etherdreamer

Hey Skully, the links send to the source, not the release. Unless you mean there it´s still no release.

Oragepoilu

Source is usually the release for small mod that don't use dll, no ? when I think of it, even with ddl it doesn't matter, he do what he want regardless on how github works. (source = release)

Only the outdoor lamp don't use power (path light, that's the name i think).
The wall light need 50, while the ceilling one need 150. I only use the wall one because of the power ... they don't use stuff as material, so they are quite limited late game when you want more beauty anyway. (chandelier ftw)

Etherdreamer

Quote from: Oragepoilu on August 11, 2016, 05:19:07 PM
Source is usually the release for small mod that don't use dll, no ? when I think of it, even with ddl it doesn't matter, he do what he want regardless on how github works. (source = release)

Only the outdoor lamp don't use power (path light, that's the name i think).
The wall light need 50, while the ceilling one need 150. I only use the wall one because of the power ... they don't use stuff as material, so they are quite limited late game when you want more beauty anyway. (chandelier ftw)

That´s new for me, in fact I ve moded other games, and in those forums they ever said Source it´s different from a release, and mostly you need an "release" not the source.

What time to be alive.

Elysium

Quote from: Etherdreamer on August 11, 2016, 05:34:24 PM
That´s new for me, in fact I ve moded other games, and in those forums they ever said Source it´s different from a release, and mostly you need an "release" not the source.

What time to be alive.
The source is included in the release most of the time because github does this unless you specifically tell it not to, and there is really no reason to do so other than to save a few kb.  In the event of the author of a mod going mia, having easy access to the source is valuable for maintaining a mod.  The source folder is simply the assembly which has yet to be compiled, it doesn't do anything and you can delete it if you want.