[B18] Project Fallout v1.6b (the *Smaller* Bug Crushing Update)

Started by AshbornK9, July 14, 2015, 09:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

N/A

N/A
0 (0%)
N/A
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 06, 2016, 01:06:26 PM

AshbornK9

Hello everybody, and thank you all for checking out my mod!

This mod is a tribute to the Fallout series of games, and also in anticipation of Fallout 4.

This mod is still incomplete due to a large amount of planned content, but I have decided to release it's first version. It currently contains many weapons and are all from the Fallout universe. Future plans include; Adding all major (and possibly minor) factions, clothing, weapons, and everything else possible from New Vegas, 3, and 4.

An incomplete list of planned content can be found
here

(OUTDATED) A database of the current content can be found here

Finished:

(Coming in next update)
In progress

v1.6, the Bug Crushing Update (B18):
Click here
v1.5, the Consumable Update (A17):
Click here
v1.4, the Scattershot Update (A16):
Click here
v1.3, the Animal Update (A15c):
Click here
v1.2c, the Detonation Update (A14d):
Click here
v1.2b, the Caffinated Update (A14d):
Click here
v1.2, the Updated Update (Lame, I know) (A14):
Click here
v1.1c, the Chemical Update (A12d):
Click here
v1.1b, the Resurrection Update (A12d):
Click here
v1.1, the Sharpshooter Update (A12):
Click here
v1.0, the Gunslinger Update (Initial Release, A11d):

Click here

Note: If you would like to use my mod or any of its content in other mods or projects (modpacks), please notify me first.
v1.6 - Updated to Beta 18, Lots and lots of bug fixes: Animals now spawn in the wild, Addictions have been removed (for now), Fixed weird Stimpak bug (possibly?), Pipboy 3000 now uses correct body part (probably), Laser rifle (should) have no more sound issues, Vault Security Helmet is now correctly classified as apparel, Vault caravans and bases now work correctly, Added recipes for Focus Lens, Superconductors, Stimpaks, and Super Stimpaks, Misc random bugfixes that I didn't actually note down.
v1.5 - Updated to Alpha 17, added Pre-war Foods (Cram, InstaMash, Sugar Bombs, Salisbury Steak, Gumdrops, Potato Crisps, Yum Yum Deviled Eggs, Dandy Boy Apples, Fancy Lads Snack Cakes, Blamco Mac & Cheese, and Pork n' Beans), Super and Ultra Stimpaks, Machinegun and Heavy Machinegun turrets (using placeholder textures currently), Mole rats, Giant geckos, Radscorpions, Radroaches, Barrel Cactus, Broc Flower, Xander Root, Wattz 1000 and 2000 Laser weapons, Gobi Campaign Scout Rifle (Unique sniper rifle), Plasma Rifle, Plasma Defender, Multiplas Rifle, Plasma Scattergun, Ripper, Nephi's Golf Driver (Unique 9 iron), Bozar (Unique LMG), (Lead) Pipe, Tri-beam Laser Rifle, Pipboy 3000, Pipboy 2000, Vault-tec Labcoat, Vault Security Armor + Helmet, and a Vault flooring.
v1.4 - Updated to Alpha 16, added Shotguns (Caravan Shotgun, Sturdy Caravan Shotgun, Riot Shotgun, Single Shotgun, Sawed-off Shotgun, Big Boomer, Lever-action Shotgun, Hunting Shotgun, Dinner Bell), Stimpacks (Credit to Erdelf), new traits, retextures to Mentats, balancing changes fit to A16, and implants to fit the S.P.E.C.I.A.(No luck implant for the time being) system from Fallout.
v1.3 - Updated to Alpha 15, added Bighorners, Brahmin, a bunch of Traits, T-45 Power Armor, RockItLauncher, and Junkjet.
v1.2c - Added Dynamite (norm and long-fuse), Pulse Grenades, Plasma Grenades,
Laser Sniper, Laser Musket, Pipe Weapons (Pistol, Revolver, Rifle, SMG), 9mm SMG, 10mm SMG
(and unique SleepyTyme), 12.7mm SMG, Silenced .22 SMG, Raider Power Armor, Nuka-Cherry, "Vault" (Vault Dwellers) faction, Pew Pew (Unique Laser Pistol) and new growable crops
(Tatos, Razorgrain, Mutfruit, and Tarberries).
v1.2b - MAJOR balancing changes, added Marksman Carbine, Paciencia, Nuka-Cola Quantum,
Nuka-Cola Quartz, Sunset Sarsaparilla, X-01 Power Armor (Helmet and suit), Gatling Laser, new
recipes for guns, Vault Jumpsuit, Armored Vault Jumpsuit, New technologies, Shishkebab, and made
it so sodas (Nuka-Cola and such) restore rest when consumed.
v1.2 - Updated to Alpha 14, more balancing changes.
v1.1c - Changed Balancing for weapons, Added Laser Pistol, Psycho, Buffout, Mentats, Steady, Med-X, and Nuka Cola.
v1.1b - Added Laser Rifle and Jet, replaced sounds for A-M Rifle and Varmint Rifle/Ratslayer.
v1.1 - A12 Release. Added 10 new rifles, an implant, and 1 melee weapon.
v1.0 -Public Release. Total of 16 Guns: 14 Pistol, 2 Rifles.

Mrofa- Making the 9 Iron texture.
Alistaire- Letting me use some code for the Anti-Materiel Rifle's anti-materiel damage.
Lord Pippin- Gave me a sizable file with textures, code, and sound.
Fuji- Made textures for Vault jumpsuits
van tarken- Made textures for X-01 Power Armor
JangoD'soul- Made textures for the T-45 Power Armor
Erdelf- Made code for Stimpacks

________________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________
This mod is currently unfinished and is still being added onto.
A canine born from the Ashes of the wasteland.

Click here:

jamesinar

Creatures? Does that mean Deathclaws? A supermutant faction?

Segrog

AshbornK9

Quote from: jamesinar on July 14, 2015, 09:25:02 PM
Creatures? Does that mean Deathclaws? A supermutant faction?
By creatures I mean animals and stuff, like Radroaches, Brahmin, Bighorners, Yao Guai.
Deathclaws will have their place in there, but as something more akin to the wargs in the game right now, an event based thing rather than something to be actively present in a map like muffalos and boomrats.

Click here:

kaptain_kavern

Nice progress since the [WIP] thread in the other subgroup. Gratz

Quote from: AshbornK9 on July 14, 2015, 09:18:51 PM
... and are all from Fallout: New Vegas...
That's why none of them recall anything for me. I'm feeling old right now saying this but I know only Fallout 1,2 and Tactics. Fallout 1 and Baldur's Gate literally taught me English when I was sixteen.

Keep up the good job anyway plz

jamesinar

I can't wait for this to get more fleshed out.

AshbornK9

Click here:

Jesselax

Dude... vault doors. nuff said

AshbornK9

Quote from: Jesselax on July 14, 2015, 11:51:16 PM
Dude... vault doors. nuff said
Yep, wouldn't be a Fallout mod if I hadn't at least some plans for vaults in the future.

Click here:

Berengar

Hrm.. i think for the next update i would rework some of the existing clothes and armors. So there fit more in the fallout setting.
So give the pirates an more crazy look. You know, more spikes, dirt and an big mean grin on the face. ;)
Hrm.. and i would make guns more rare.

AshbornK9

Quote from: Berengar on July 15, 2015, 05:27:11 AM
Hrm.. i think for the next update i would rework some of the existing clothes and armors. So there fit more in the fallout setting.
So give the pirates an more crazy look. You know, more spikes, dirt and an big mean grin on the face. ;)
Hrm.. and i would make guns more rare.
Is there a way to make guns more rare? I'd suppose the value of them, but I set those fairly high for the stats of the guns. I don't really plan on reworking existing clothing, more likely I will just add rather than replace.

Click here:

Dragoon

When he says rework I think he means use the basic as a base and build onto not so much replace it. I'm loving this mod *cool guy makillacutty*  8)
edit: OH I ALMOST FORGOT TO ASK!!! Will you be adding any DLC weapons from new Vegas?
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Pheanox

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on July 14, 2015, 09:51:20 PM
Nice progress since the [WIP] thread in the other subgroup. Gratz

Quote from: AshbornK9 on July 14, 2015, 09:18:51 PM
... and are all from Fallout: New Vegas...
That's why none of them recall anything for me. I'm feeling old right now saying this but I know only Fallout 1,2 and Tactics. Fallout 1 and Baldur's Gate literally taught me English when I was sixteen.

Keep up the good job anyway plz

Yeah I was on your page.  I was like "Fallout? Awesome!  Oh, Fallout 3/NV.  Well cool I guess."  It seems more and more people haven't played the older games which I still consider to be benchmarks of CRPGs.

evil scientist

can you add a now biome calles the wasteland ? and instead of a warg event a deathclaw event cause the wargs are too easy  ;D
a knife in a gun fight this is how its done right ?