[B18] Project Fallout v1.6b (the *Smaller* Bug Crushing Update)

Started by AshbornK9, July 14, 2015, 09:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

N/A

N/A
0 (0%)
N/A
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 06, 2016, 01:06:26 PM

AshbornK9

That planned update over Spring Break did not pan out as I'm sure some of you can tell. Essentially what happened was most of the major assets were finished, but my artist had not sent them yet. His sibling spilled something on his computer, and ruined it. Both of us being a bit dumb had not backed anything up. He was in the process of redoing the armor textures that were lost, while I found out about the A17 unstable version. Now instead of working on a release schedule, we are currently creating a bunch of new stuff to be released when the A17 update comes out. Sorry about the wait guys, but this will be a massive update!
A canine born from the Ashes of the wasteland.

Click here:

AshbornK9

Updated to Project Fallout v1.5 (Alpha 17): Added Pre-war Foods (Cram, InstaMash, Sugar Bombs, Salisbury Steak, Gumdrops, Potato Crisps, Yum Yum Deviled Eggs, Dandy Boy Apples, Fancy Lads Snack Cakes, Blamco Mac & Cheese, and Pork n' Beans), Super and Ultra Stimpaks, Machinegun and Heavy Machinegun turrets (using placeholder textures currently), Mole rats, Giant geckos, Radscorpions, Radroaches, Barrel Cactus, Broc Flower, Xander Root, Wattz 1000 and 2000 Laser weapons, Gobi Campaign Scout Rifle (Unique sniper rifle), Plasma Rifle, Plasma Defender, Multiplas Rifle, Plasma Scattergun, Ripper, Nephi's Golf Driver (Unique 9 iron), Bozar (Unique LMG), (Lead) Pipe, Tri-beam Laser Rifle, Pipboy 3000, Pipboy 2000, Vault-tec Labcoat, Vault Security Armor + Helmet, and a Vault flooring.

Sadly the T-51 and T-60 Power Armor, as well as the Brotherhood of Steel faction and its apparel had to be delayed due to loss of textures, they should appear in the next update.

Click here:

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

AshbornK9

Updated download link to fix a bunch of bugs and incompatibilities.

Click here:

Faglord

Hello! Big fan of your work but why is there no xml files to edit the apparel?

Sorry if I missed it :S

AshbornK9

Quote from: Faglord on May 26, 2017, 11:11:08 AM
Hello! Big fan of your work but why is there no xml files to edit the apparel?

Sorry if I missed it :S
I'm not quite sure what you mean, the apparel is under Defs/ThingDefs_Clothing.

Click here:

AusDave

Do the energy weapons have sound effects?

Darkmark8910

Pardon the nagging question, but can you offer an alternative download link?

The current link is super-malware-y. It attempted to install 3 different softwares on my computer before I got to the download, and all 3 of them posed as the real download link. It was so bad I accidentally downloaded PrimeUpdate.exe by accident.... >.< Thank you for your hard work on the mod!!

AshbornK9

Quote from: Darkmark8910 on May 26, 2017, 11:51:40 PM
Pardon the nagging question, but can you offer an alternative download link?

The current link is super-malware-y. It attempted to install 3 different softwares on my computer before I got to the download, and all 3 of them posed as the real download link. It was so bad I accidentally downloaded PrimeUpdate.exe by accident.... >.< Thank you for your hard work on the mod!!
Sorry about that :/ I'll change it right away.

Also for the rest of y'all, new bugfix update should fix some faction errors, an unconfirmed error with Brahmin, nerf crop growth, and replace the Plasma Scattergun texture.

Click here:

Prismaa

I would love to be able to install only advanced power armor from this mod (enclave armor), without guns and consumables.

AshbornK9

Quote from: Prismaa on May 27, 2017, 10:32:06 AM
I would love to be able to install only advanced power armor from this mod (enclave armor), without guns and consumables.
I've gotten multiple requests to split the mod up into different sections, so I might do that eventually but its not currently a priority.

Click here:

AshbornK9

So my mod was taken down on the Workshop by a DMCA copyright claim, it may or may not be back up, it will be about 11 days at the earliest if it comes back at all, in the meantime this will be the only place to download it.

Click here:

Werekitty39501

Do you know why your mod was pulled from Steam Workshop?

AshbornK9

Quote from: Werekitty39501 on May 30, 2017, 10:57:20 PM
Do you know why your mod was pulled from Steam Workshop?
An issue with a person who used to help with the mod.

Click here:

kaptain_kavern

If you need to recode some stuff I can help with XML files. If needed pm me buddy