[A14] Historical Weapons Packs (8/11/2016)

Started by Anonemous2, August 17, 2015, 01:59:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How should the naming in Historical Weapons be done?

Realistic Like: weapons are named what they are in real history, and the discription gives some facts.
21 (70%)
Rimworld Like: weapons have basic names, and given descriptions that match Rimworld's style.
9 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Voting closed: June 07, 2016, 05:01:50 PM

Anonemous2

Quote from: joaonunes on May 25, 2016, 04:31:13 PM
Copy and paste the screenshots posted above, exact same errors. I am using the 1.6.5.1 CR

I removed the "verbs" causing the problem so If your getting that error still then that must be an older version of World War weapons... the most recent version is 2.03...

joaonunes

Quote from: Anonemous2 on May 25, 2016, 04:56:16 PM
Quote from: joaonunes on May 25, 2016, 04:31:13 PM
Copy and paste the screenshots posted above, exact same errors. I am using the 1.6.5.1 CR

I removed the "verbs" causing the problem so If your getting that error still then that must be an older version of World War weapons... the most recent version is 2.03...

I know, that is the one I installed xD this problem appeared because I updated TO 2.03 :P
Do you want your colonists to look manlier?
Get a free mustache sample here!

joaonunes

I'll reinstall both mods just to be 120% sure...

EDIT: Nope. Redownloaded and reinstalled both mods and started a new save, errors still show up...
Do you want your colonists to look manlier?
Get a free mustache sample here!

caekdaemon

Just updated the mod to the latest version - the recoil offset errors are gone from the list, but the armor penetration ones are still there, unfortunately :(

Anonemous2

Quote from: caekdaemon on May 26, 2016, 08:00:29 AM
Just updated the mod to the latest version - the recoil offset errors are gone from the list, but the armor penetration ones are still there, unfortunately :(

Very strange, I got no errors when I was testing in December mode...

JimmyProvince

How do you make weapons from the Second World War era? I don't seem to see them on the Smithy....

And BTW, the descriptions of weapons should ALL be the first paragraph of the Wikipedia page for the weapon.

Derpitus

I hate to be that guy, but are there any plans for an A14 version? Really love this mod.

Fuji

Anonemous2

Quote from: Derpitus on July 31, 2016, 08:27:06 AM
I hate to be that guy, but are there any plans for an A14 version? Really love this mod.

Yes, but I was on vacation until the 31st last month and I have several mods that need to get updates.

Anonemous2

Quote from: IndustryStandard on May 04, 2016, 10:40:15 PM
By any chance would it be possible to add a couple Japanese WW2 weapons?

Mauser C96
Type 38, 30 or 99 (Bolt action rifles)
Type 99 LMG
Type 100 SMG
MP34 SMG

Obviously not expecting ALLLL of these, since I imagine making the graphics for them is time consuming, but felt like you had a bunch of German, US and Russian weapons and no Japanese.

Okay I was really far behind on my to-do list, but Im final come back around, and I'll include some of these for my steam workshop version.

Deimos Rast

So I've read through the entire thread and there is continual reference to a CR patch, but I can't find the download link anywhere. Looking in the WW guns files, it seems to be standard vanilla verbs, not CR verbs? Unless I'm misreading things.
Just want to know if I can include this in a new playthrough, as I really like the packs.
#StopPluginAbuse

Anonemous2

Quote from: Deimos Rast on August 23, 2016, 06:36:28 PM
So I've read through the entire thread and there is continual reference to a CR patch, but I can't find the download link anywhere. Looking in the WW guns files, it seems to be standard vanilla verbs, not CR verbs? Unless I'm misreading things.
Just want to know if I can include this in a new playthrough, as I really like the packs.

There was a CR Patch, but it was for Alpha 13, so when I updated to A14, I removed the old download links, If you still want them there;
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z610f5tfcrjygxr/World%20War%20Weapons%20v2.03%20CRP.zip?dl=0
and
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cgyfx5jgz9zmsvc/American%20Civil%20War%20Weapons%20CRP%20V1.02.zip?dl=0

and as for using my mods I don't mind what people do with them.

Deimos Rast

Thanks for the patches - I'll give them a look over.
Of course with A15 now out, CR is (temporarily) broken, so I don't need them. Haha. ::)
Oh, if you're curious, I just finished giving the Civil War pack a look over (tweaking a few things here and there for personal use) and I did a diff. compare of the relevant stock guns files to see if anything changed that would affect it. Long story short, it loads fine in A15. The WW pack probably does too, but I haven't looked at it yet.
Cheers.
#StopPluginAbuse