[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffy (l2032)

Probably not, sorry. I haven't tried it yet, but I think it'll be fairly broken. Feel free to try it though! (just make sure to start in a new colony so you don't accidentally ruin something

MisterVertigo

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on March 24, 2016, 04:13:12 AM
New mod; Blueprints. Create, import and export construction blueprints for entire rooms at once.
I'm just noticing this for the first time now (I just came back to playing for A13 after taking a couple of months off). This is really freakin' cool. I know this is something I will use!

Can I ask one thing though? Can the mod be used to select the boxes from the planning tool when creating a blueprint? This way I can plan out my base ONCE, and then select the whole plan and save it as a "blueprint". Then the next time I start a new colony, I don't have to manually draw out my base again, I can just use the "blueprint" to lay down my plan again.

I know it's a bit different functionally from your blueprints, but it's SO CLOSE to a mod I've dreamed of finding. I'd consider learning to mod myself if I could do it, but I'm not very good at programming. I'm pretty sure this won't work, as I'm sure programmically actual items in the game are different than the planning tool, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask! Thank you!
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

RickyMartini

Hey man I know it's like the third time I'm saying this, but really thanks for those irreplaceable mods.

I mean holy shit, the colony manager mod and enhanced tabs, I'm absolutely in love with them!

Fluffy (l2032)

@MisterVertigo;
Thats an interesting suggestion - and like you said a bit removed from the current implementation. I'll add it to my list of possible ideas, if A14 takes long enough I might just get to it ;). In the mean time, you _can_ select your whole colony as a blueprint, and then shift-click with the blueprint selected to place planning designations where the walls (or anything that links to walls IIRC) are.

@Skissor; I can never get enough of this kind of feedback :P. Hope you keep enjoying my mods!

MisterVertigo

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on April 11, 2016, 11:46:37 AM
@MisterVertigo;
Thats an interesting suggestion - and like you said a bit removed from the current implementation. I'll add it to my list of possible ideas, if A14 takes long enough I might just get to it ;). In the mean time, you _can_ select your whole colony as a blueprint, and then shift-click with the blueprint selected to place planning designations where the walls (or anything that links to walls IIRC) are.
Thank you Fluffy! I appreciate you listening to my idea!

I will give the shift-click option a try. I think that will work very well for me! Thanks again!

MisterVertigo

Also, stupid question, but where is the in-game Help tab? I've obviously never used it, but I'd like to RTFM if you know what I mean but I'm not seeing it at all. Am I blind?

Fluffy (l2032)

You're not blind, but I had to take it out for the A13 release, since it depends on CCL which isn't updated yet.

You can go into mods/blueprints/WaitingForCCL/HelpDefs to read the XML version of the help, it's just a text file.

Nebbeh

Does Area Unlocker require ccl? (says to get ccl first by the download button)

Oh and did you have a chance to look at options for that other mod Fluffy? :P

Fluffy (l2032)

It doesn't, actually. I'll fix that tomorrow. And I'm sorry, but could you refresh my memory on the other question? :D

Fluffy (l2032)

Ahh, that was you, sorry - I get people mixed up sometimes :P

I'm afraid it's not going to be around for a while. I want to finish the relations overview that I've talked about here, and then I really need to help with getting CCL back up and running completely. In the mean time I also have a 'real' job ;)

After that, it's on my list :P

Nebbeh

Ah,  yea with that much on your plate it's totally understandable. Guess I just gave to settle with half assed maps until then 😅 gl with the updates.

Fluffy (l2032)

something776

Rad! This looks really cool, an something that I'll be using from here on out.

Grogfeld

This is GREAT! Your new mod rocks. Hell yes! It's so easy to see which faction hate another and so on and ... I know who is leader of my colony :D (The oldest one).