[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pichu0102

I noticed Colony Manager making a lot of bills at tables but not clearing out old ones. Is that normal?

faltonico

OMG! I never thought I could ever see the relations tab! THANKSSSSSSS

Knedl

cammillotto

WOOOOOOOO WOOOOOO WOOOOOO

I'd never thought I'd be so jubilant for a mod update (or for a mod at all)
Thanks Fluffy!

CyberFox

CJoker3221

breathes in...
Work...TAAAAAAAAAAAAAB!
Thaaaaanks Fluffy! All Hail the Kitteh!

FoxButt

When I reload a save, the work tab seems to be reset, or at least the numeric part. Favorites stay, but once a colony gets 10+, it gets too tedious. Is there any known bug that makes this happen? I didn't read through every comment, but a quick google search didn't show much. Lol.

Viewtiful

Thanks a bunch for the great mods! I love the improved functionality they give to the tabs :- )

Fluffy (l2032)

Quote from: FoxButt on December 29, 2016, 01:27:49 AM
When I reload a save, the work tab seems to be reset, or at least the numeric part. Favorites stay, but once a colony gets 10+, it gets too tedious. Is there any known bug that makes this happen? I didn't read through every comment, but a quick google search didn't show much. Lol.
Try it with the latest version of both HugsLib and WorkTab, there was a bug in how I stored things, which may be affecting your game. If that doesn't do the trick, please send me the output_log and save game.

Pichu0102

This seems like manager is malfunctioning. It's duplicating bills at the tables over and over and over...

Here's the save:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw9MkN7biQ5BVVBhSUdyMFB2RjA

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Iwillbenicetou

During the night of my gameplay, the manager (the AI version) tends to try to double designate animals to be slaughtered. I get about 5-10 errors about this every night until my colonists wake up and slaughter them. This isn't required, but I have dev mode on in case some of my mods act up. could you help?
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

FoxButt

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on December 29, 2016, 04:19:38 AM
Try it with the latest version of both HugsLib and WorkTab, there was a bug in how I stored things, which may be affecting your game. If that doesn't do the trick, please send me the output_log and save game.
That worked, but now the icons for the work tab aren't showing. Lmfao.

FoxButt

Quote from: FoxButt on December 29, 2016, 12:00:24 PM
Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on December 29, 2016, 04:19:38 AM
That worked, but now the icons for the work tab aren't showing. Lmfao.
I noticed the Allow tool wasn't working, even though it was enabled. I updated everything, and it seems like everything is working properly now. Allow tool was updated not too long ago to sidestep mod conflictions. Yay, I fixed it.

JulianSkies

Hey, Fluffy, this is about your Breakdown mod! Which I absolutely friggen adore, that works way better with how stuff breaking down works.
It's more a compatibility question, the Refactored Work Priorities mod re-adds a "Repair" job, but your Breakdown mod obviously doesn't uses it as I imagined the maker of the mod created a custom job and proceeded to reassign the vanilla repairs to it whereas you just use Vanilla's Construction job.
Not even asking you to make a change, just a hint on where to look in your mod's files to adjust it on my side.

malloc

Quote from: Pichu0102 on December 29, 2016, 06:33:35 AM
This seems like manager is malfunctioning. It's duplicating bills at the tables over and over and over...

I'm experiencing the same issue.  Additionally, Production jobs aren't respecting the hit point percentage filter when counting how many items are already in inventory.  All of them are being counted regardless of quality.  I haven't tested whether the lower slider (Normal or better, etc.) is doing the same thing, but the % filter is definitely being ignored.  It was working in A15 though so something recent changed it.