[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coldcell

First of all, thank you for the awesome mods!

I just have a quick question on how to use the Colony Manager. There are 3 turkeys in my map, and I set up the auto-taming. I also have a guy who is good at Handling and his priority is set at 2 (above the critical rest, firefighting, etc). He successfully tamed 1 Turkey. However since then, I don't see him even attempting to tame.

Any idea what's wrong? I have a bunch of mods, but none that should conflict with taming (I think...). The remaining 2 turkeys do not have Tame enabled when I click on them. Is this normal?

Thanks!

Onslaught

is the RW_nocolonistsleftbehind mod ever going to be updated? The version on GitHub is for Alpha12D. It doesn't work with the new version. Please update this. Thanks.

System.Linq

You can already take pets with you by designating them to be euthanized, cancelling it when they're anesthetized, and then prioritizing them to be hauled to a cryptosleep casket.

kosh401

Quote from: hwfanatic on January 09, 2017, 05:38:30 PM
Can you please help me disable the maintenance list on the left? I think I may have enabled it somehow - don't know how.

Screenshot: http://imgur.com/mMBXCYW

EDIT: And the increased breakdown rate since the update caught me by surprise.  :)  I don't yet have the necessary research and my base is literally breaking apart.

Came here looking to see if it was just me! And now having looked at the Workshop comments for Breakdowns, there is definitely something off. My entire colony is buggered with constant breakdowns and all pawns on lvl 1 repair priority still can't keep up so I'm assuming something goofy happened and this wasn't intentional. Poor Fluffy, a modder's work is never done :/  (thx for the work + robots fix btw!)

Onslaught

Quote from: Psychology on January 09, 2017, 07:49:40 PM
You can already take pets with you by designating them to be euthanized, cancelling it when they're anesthetized, and then prioritizing them to be hauled to a cryptosleep casket.

Thanks I didn't know about this.

Fluffy (l2032)

@All; sorry for the snafu with breakdowns, I accidentally released a debug build that includes the overview + a much higher breakdown rate.

@sidfu; CaveworldFlora is not mine, nor does this error seem related to any incompatibility with mods of mine, I can't help you here.

Canute

Worktab works better now, don't loose settings.

JulianSkies

Oh hey I figured I might drop this here since it's a thing I noticed in other mods, but your Manager Table costs only 1 work to build.
I do believe there was some behind-the-scenes change where you don't want to use the "WorkToMake" component but "WorkToBuild" now, or so i've read in another thread I can no longer find, and this change has caused whatever it can't find a number for to default to 1.

I may be wrong, though.

Fluffy (l2032)

Ugh, Tynan, please!

Thanks for pointing that one out Julian, I'll see about fixing it.

thdahwache

Hi there! I'm trying to use the mods, put i keep getting and error, "could not find a type", the output_log is attached.
Sorry the bad english and really thanks!

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Fluffy (l2032)

hey thdahwache, you need to install HugsLib, and load it before other mods. You can find HugsLib here on the forum or on steam, should be easy to find.

BlackGyver

Just wanted to signal that loading WorkTab after Prepare Carefully in the mod order can apparently cause the game to override some normally unassignable jobs (pawn incapable of Dumb Labor will have hauling enabled though still blank in the work tab, but with no ability to set a work priority on it or disable it).

Minnigin

birds and the bees, pants dont cover reproductive organs, but shirts and accessories do lol

Fluffy (l2032)

yeah, they cover the body. I figured it'd make more sense to add them to the body than to the legs, as there's no concept of a 'groin area' in the vanilla body definitions.