[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naxdar

The floors from StuffedFloors only count for 1 wealth regardless of type and material. Is it an oversight or a limitation?

Tristam_Ward

I seem to be having an issue with Worktab v0.16.1.9 where all the work type names are offset from the rows they should be over in the detailed view.  I run on a 21x9 screen at 3440x1440 and using a UI Scaling of 1.25. Also using Zhentar's Vanilla Fixes for : "Fixes the UI resolution changing on game load when UI scaling is used" as Erazil previously posted.  I'm not sure if the issue is with Worktab or maybe something I'm doing wrong.  I'm new to using mods so I can't be sure I'm not making a mistake.

Here's a screenshot of the issue.  http://imgur.com/nOAjWN1

Edit:  I loaded Worktab v0.16.2.0 and got no change but I found that changing my UI Scaling to the default 1.0 fixed the issue.  With this setting though the UI in the game is much to hard for me to see as my seeing is not at prime.  Hopefully there will be something you can do to allow UI Scaling with worktab.  Thank you so much for your awesome mods Fluffy.

gendalf

Factions tab suggestion:
- Add prisoners to the circle, just color their name orange or add an orange background.
- Factions tab is weird - it shows green line for some pawns but not for most of others, even though they all have friends. Maybe add an options menu to set thresholds for when to display the lines, it would clarify when they're show.

Animal Tab suggestion:
- Add an icon showing that an animal has a proper bond developed with some of your pawns. Vanila tab shows it as text, when a bonded pawn is selected as master, but your mod removes this completely, making it less informative than vanila.

BlackGyver

Well, faltonico's trick apparently wasn't enough to clear these pesky errors, here's the second round, I'm pretty sure it's similar stuff;

Omar started 10 jobs in one tick. thinkResult=(job=HaulToCell A=Thing_Steel11226241 B=(40, 0, 27) sourceNode=RimWorld.JobGiver_Work) lastJobGiver=RimWorld.JobGiver_Work
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:StartErrorRecoverJob(String)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[])
Psychology.Detour._Pawn_JobTracker:_EndCurrentJob(Pawn_JobTracker, JobCondition, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:EndJobWith(JobCondition)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:CheckCurrentToilEndOrFail()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:StartJob(Job, JobCondition, ThinkNode, Boolean, Boolean, ThinkTreeDef)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo)
Psychology.Detour._Pawn_JobTracker:_EndCurrentJob(Pawn_JobTracker, JobCondition, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:StartJob(Job, JobCondition, ThinkNode, Boolean, Boolean, ThinkTreeDef)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:Update()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Omar started 10 jobs in 10 ticks. lastJobGiver=, curJob.def=Wait, curDriver=Verse.AI.JobDriver_Wait
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:StartErrorRecoverJob(String)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:FinalizeTick()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:Update()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

output_log: http://pastebin.com/WJgbwNiX

No particular thing was done to get these, they just start popping once work is assigned.

SpaceDorf

Hello Fluffy.

I am still addicted to your mods, and your Main Post is still the best out there ..

Still I have two small suggestions that would make using your mods even easier.

1.) Rename your Mod Folders. Put Fluffy or a short of it in Front, so they are all near each other in the mod folder and mod activation menu. ( Like ED- does for example )
2.) Add the Version Number of the Mod to the Folder and/or the About File, so it is easier to see which version I am running, in case of updates.

3.) as cherry on top. Offer a package file, to download all your mods at once :)
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

joaonunes

Quote from: gendalf on February 08, 2017, 11:55:00 PM
- Add prisoners to the circle, just color their name orange or add an orange background.

If that was in fact in the mod it would be better to have it as a toggle-able  option, some of us like to create prisoner camps for organ harvesting, selling to the black market and even recruiting. Having the prisoners appear next to the colonists even if with a different colour would make more clutter late game after the player already has a lot of colonists
Do you want your colonists to look manlier?
Get a free mustache sample here!

FreyaMaluk

Hi Fluffy...
Just wanted to suggest something for your Work Tab...
Can you please add some options to change the tab's size?? I have a 27' 1440p display and the menu and words are a bit tiny... but if I play on my laptop the menu is just gigantic..

Tristam_Ward

In case you never noticed FreyaMaluk there is a setting in options to scale your UI for the most part that should help with size issues.  Unfortunately there is an issue with worktab at the moment where it doesnt display correctly if you use UI Scaling. If and when Fluffy addresses this you should be in luck.

faltonico

Quote from: BlackGyver on February 09, 2017, 03:06:52 AM
Well, faltonico's trick apparently wasn't enough to clear these pesky errors, here's the second round, I'm pretty sure it's similar stuff;
-snip-
The error I was having was related to a mod adding some kind of new job (?) with a new update and the save game not being able to load because of worktab didn't know what to do with it (?), but the first error I see with your save is related to Psychology somehow, looks like a loop (never seen an error so long btw). Can you safely disable Psychology from your save to see if it goes away?

The second is so random that I started believing it is vanilla, I had a lot of it in A15 even without worktab.

BlackGyver

Quote from: faltonico on February 11, 2017, 03:02:00 AM
Quote from: BlackGyver on February 09, 2017, 03:06:52 AM
-snip-
The error I was having was related to a mod adding some kind of new job (?) with a new update and the save game not being able to load because of worktab didn't know what to do with it (?), but the first error I see with your save is related to Psychology somehow, looks like a loop (never seen an error so long btw). Can you safely disable Psychology from your save to see if it goes away?

The second is so random that I started believing it is vanilla, I had a lot of it in A15 even without worktab.

My errors also started appearing on adding StackMerger (which adds a new type of job), I don't know if it's related to Psychology, things were going smoothly before then. I can't safely remove Psychology from my save, it would break a crapton of things.

FreyaMaluk

Quote from: Tristam_Ward on February 10, 2017, 10:48:25 PM
In case you never noticed FreyaMaluk there is a setting in options to scale your UI for the most part that should help with size issues.  Unfortunately there is an issue with worktab at the moment where it doesnt display correctly if you use UI Scaling. If and when Fluffy addresses this you should be in luck.

I did noticed... however, this scaling messes up with other things.. that's why I consider that a in-mod scaling might work better for all cases... and the scaling to work that way that you can ask for bigger sizes, but not smaller scaling... which is one of the points I brought to the discussion

hwfanatic

There are cases where 2 pawns will switch 2 stacks of something and end up with the same thing.

KrombopulosMichael

Animals tab isn't working at all, when I click on the animals tab a small tab opens, but with no animals in the list. I keep getting this error:

Exception filling window for Fluffy.MainTabWindow_Animals: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
  at Fluffy.MainTabWindow_Animals.DrawColumnHeader_Training (System.Single& curX, Rect rect) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Fluffy.MainTabWindow_Animals.DoWindowContents (Rect fillRect) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at HugsLib.GuiInject.WindowDetour+<>c__DisplayClass1.<_WindowOnGUI>b__0 (Int32 x) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I know I shouldn't have to, but I created a new save, still didn't work.
I'm also not using any ui scaling because it won't let me do that at 1440x900

Here's the full log: https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/ce926a8de16ab154c23541279618a0f2

Fluffy (l2032)

@FreyaMaluk; but then I have to account for both the games' UI scaling and my mods' UI scaling, massively complicating all the size calculations. I'm sorry, but that's not high on my list. Lots of work for little benefit.

@hwfanatic; could you describe them in more detail so I can reproduce and fix those cases?

@KrombopulosMichael; for the moment, Hunt for Me is incompatible with the animal tab. It's on my list of things to do.

KrombopulosMichael

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on February 12, 2017, 02:25:19 AM
@KrombopulosMichael; for the moment, Hunt for Me is incompatible with the animal tab. It's on my list of things to do.

Ahhh, OK. Ill just disable Hunt For Me for now