[A12] TheGentlePack (UOP REBOOTED)

Started by TheGentlmen, September 30, 2015, 10:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shtuka

So dear TheGentlmen,
I want to ask when we actually can back to play a rimworld with the good modpack again? Because no mod packs to play except crappy and bugged hardcore SK.

TheGentlmen

Current goal is Dec 31, 2015.
You can see the progress here:
https://gitlab.com/RimGentzCo/TheGentzPack-Main/milestones/2

Gits cleared the modpack out. At this pace expect it by feb at the latest.

You can get the dev build now. Full release scheduled for sometime in Feb.

thinkingrobot

So the research web mod is the new Superior Crafting? It worried me a bit when I can't find SCA in your mods list. I always think SCA is kinds of the core of UOM that link every other mods together.

Take your time to get everything on your list done and quality up to your bar, since you will get huge pressure once you release it.  ;D  Everyone can still play the old UOM and A13 won't drop any time soon, so we'll be fine.

Thanks for picking up where Ninefingers (he will be missed) left,  and good luck with your modding.

StinkyFinger91

Well goodbye for awhile then, Rimworld. Ultimate was the only reason i came back. i come to install NINEFINGER'S UOP, only to find it is not here. Good luck with modding and and I'm sorry to see such a great thing go. Lets hope the creator of this game can incorporate some of the great mods into the full game. Good luck with this endeavor.

NuclearStudent

Quote from: StinkyFinger91 on October 18, 2015, 07:59:09 AM
Well goodbye for awhile then, Rimworld. Ultimate was the only reason i came back. i come to install NINEFINGER'S UOP, only to find it is not here. Good luck with modding and and I'm sorry to see such a great thing go. Lets hope the creator of this game can incorporate some of the great mods into the full game. Good luck with this endeavor.

But bro, you an use Gent's dev build, which is almost the same as 9fin's UOP!

TheGentlmen

Quote from: NuclearStudent on October 18, 2015, 01:02:44 PM
Quote from: StinkyFinger91 on October 18, 2015, 07:59:09 AM

But bro, you an use Gent's dev build, which is almost the same as 9fin's UOP!
Nope, it ain't. The Dev build is miles away.

losinator501

Is the build which you can download from Github without any errors?

TheGentlmen

Quote from: losinator501 on October 18, 2015, 03:25:12 PM
You can get it from Gitlab under the develop branch.

In its current state its buggy, unfinished and unbalance. I'll be honest and tell you that you shouldn't lets play it in its current state.

Ienkoron

Quote from: TheGentlmen (GENT) on October 18, 2015, 03:46:24 PM
Quote from: losinator501 on October 18, 2015, 03:25:12 PM
You can get it from Gitlab under the develop branch.

In its current state its buggy, unfinished and unbalance. I'll be honest and tell you that you shouldn't lets play it in its current state.

What about 'Let's Drunk' s?
If there's someone likely to over react, that's likely to be me :P

coolmoo

Question if we find anything that looks buggy that isnt on your github want us to report it or just enjoy playing it like i am so far :P

TheGentlmen

Quote from: coolmoo on October 18, 2015, 06:42:29 PM
Question if we find anything that looks buggy that isnt on your github want us to report it or just enjoy playing it like i am so far :P
GITLAB... aug... :)

Yes, please do report. My testing ain't exactly good.

illmatix

Sinza

Hey GENT,

great to see you working on this Project.
I'm really curious to see what you're mixing together ;).

Greetings from Germany

Ekko

Love it! Thank you and please keep working on it :)