[A12d][ModPack] The ModVarietyPack

Started by simon-82, November 01, 2015, 02:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

simon-82

Quote from: roy2x on February 24, 2016, 11:10:12 PM
---
Edit2: Okay so can anyone else confirm if cotton plant disappears from the plant list? I researched starting with Crafting 1 >Textiles 1 >Agriculture 1 >Medicine 1 >Agriculture 2 >Cooking 1 and it was fine until at that point where cotton bush is no longer available for growing after I finished Cooking 1.
What might have happened is that the context menu started to cut off some plants because it can't handle so many.
Try switching to the scrollable list view in EbB Interface. That should always show all plants, without the risk of cutting anything from the list.

roy2x

Quote from: simon-82 on February 25, 2016, 05:37:49 AM
Quote from: roy2x on February 24, 2016, 11:10:12 PM
---
Edit2: Okay so can anyone else confirm if cotton plant disappears from the plant list? I researched starting with Crafting 1 >Textiles 1 >Agriculture 1 >Medicine 1 >Agriculture 2 >Cooking 1 and it was fine until at that point where cotton bush is no longer available for growing after I finished Cooking 1.
What might have happened is that the context menu started to cut off some plants because it can't handle so many.
Try switching to the scrollable list view in EbB Interface. That should always show all plants, without the risk of cutting anything from the list.

Where is that? I cant find it in the game options/interface options.

Edit: Nvm, I got it! It was the show browse buttons option in the alternate tab panels. Thanks!

Just a little cosmetic, Sduiggles becomes Squiggles when prepared. Still delishus  :P

Cloud8888

Hey Simon,

i promised to give you some kind of feedback. So here i´am.
I enjoyed your modpack alot.
With all the new items, research trees and the combat system it´s realy entertaining.
I had a realy good time with this modpack and would recommed it to everyone
who likes this game.

Easy to install, and even with the german language it was error free.

Hope to see more awesome stuff coming from you in the future .

Ordinators were doing strange things, when trying to attack my embrasure walls. See attachment for errors. This was causing them to walk a few steps and stop, constantly. Didnt notice any other mechs doing the same so far.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Mystomex

When I finished the mechanoid terraformer event and got the weather control unit i missed what the notification said so i clicked on the completed research tab and my research screen turned to this *see attachment*

I should also note that i am no longer able to use the research screen at all as i cannot go back to the research tree tab any longer.

I suspect the error has to do with the weather control unit research, you are given from the event, not being properly tied into the CCL research tree. Since it was never actually researched by any of your colonists it may be missing some important definitions. This only happens when i click on the completed research tab once i have the weather control unit.

Shad

Quote from: Canute on February 27, 2016, 04:56:16 AM
- Would be nice to add some adv. mellee weapons recipes to the craft tables.
We have an advanced melee weapon. The power arm. If you get the advanced power arm, you don't need any melee weapon. You can shoot, and if the enemy gets close, you will melee harder than any weapon.

potter3390

Hi, some feedback and a question if i can. First you soloution for the embrasure resolve the part of the enemy not firing, but ruin it porpuse. The first problem come with the animal manhunt, the animal cross the embrasure a destroy my way of life (which include etaing them). Second the colonist tried to go through even when there are better alternatives. One option i can think is to give the embrasure a slower speed.
No the problem, i don't know if this is mod relate, but i have several plantation under roof whit sun light and the are two of them where most o the grow dissapeard or die and i don't know why, the are all in the same room.
Thanks.

pd; i just realize of a poison ship.

Kitsune

Simon... dear simon... what have you done? Shiny duck is gone and got replaced with that... "thing". xD ... I think i have to give it a new room behind my kitchen... its a bit cold but's a "nice" room. ;)

Britnoth

Quote from: Shad on February 28, 2016, 06:47:55 AM
We have an advanced melee weapon. The power arm. If you get the advanced power arm, you don't need any melee weapon. You can shoot, and if the enemy gets close, you will melee harder than any weapon.

30 Damage is not that impressive vs the 2 best melee weapons in MVP though.

Also, you cannot drop a bionic arm before that pawn is about to go berzerk :P

Shad

Quote from: Britnoth on February 28, 2016, 06:57:02 PM
Quote from: Shad on February 28, 2016, 06:47:55 AM

30 Damage is not that impressive vs the 2 best melee weapons in MVP though.

Also, you cannot drop a bionic arm before that pawn is about to go berzerk :P
What is the best weapon? Maybe I haven't gone that far into the melee route to see it. For me power arms have 2 main advantages:
1. You can have 2 of them and fist attacks are pretty fast.
2. You get to keep a powerful ranged weapon, with the power arms as a 1 HKO surprise for any of these norbals who get close. It remarkably satisfying to see:

"ooh, those 2 norbals with swords are getting close, made his way past the bullets, ready to swing... oh, there goes his sword arm... oh, and his liver, oh and the other guy is in shock too"

TBH, berzerks are not much of an issue. If you have power arms, you also have Force Field Nets for "fishing". And if worst comes to worst, regenerative medicine is quite good, so you can fry the guy with optic/pulse laser pistols, until he passes out.

Britnoth

Single hit damage is far more important in melee than having a fast attack speed.

Uranium assault hammers of high quality reach 80-90 damage per hit, while also being blunt damage.

Syringes are single use 1 shot weapons. They one shot centipedes. Unlike the hammers they are craftable and very cheap.

SAPH666

anyone can tell me why i cant make growning zone in this mod ?

roy2x

Ok i have a problem with selecting bills for installing a wooden leg. It only shows up to the right leg. I tried changing the interface options but none of it works.

Edit: Nvm, it seems i just cant replace the destroyed leg with a wooden one. I was able to replace it with a peg leg though. What is the difference?

Edit2: Nvm, i just figured it out >< a foot is just part of the leg.

Soeter

Does any1 know why the game starts lagging after 4 to 5 hours of gameplay?i only have 7 colonists but the game lags like hell!