[A16] Mind Altering Device (v1.16)

Started by IzzyHRC, November 02, 2015, 06:36:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iwillbenicetou

Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Kaballah

I'm pretty sure this is the best mod and the best video, well done :)

killer117

Quote from: IzzyHRC on November 08, 2015, 05:37:39 PM
Quote from: Joshy1111 on November 07, 2015, 08:55:10 PM
Hey Izzy, is there any option for a player that always gets bad hatred by the AI in this game (me), to make this OP?

P.S, When i mean bad hatred, the AI throws everything at me at week 1 :D

Well the only tip I could give is to not use the device more then once in a row, always check the colonists moods before continuing.
Not much can happen then. But an actual OP button will never get in the mod though.
Don't think better traits will help your colonists much anyway, when the AI throws everything at you in the first week :p

Heck I use my own mod myself, haven't found the time to try and get my abrasive colonist a new trait.
Too busy putting out fires, fighting of raids, trying not to starve, surviving heat waves, blackouts and balancing their moods just above breaking point. 3 hours into the game, colonists still eating raw food of the floor ...

I know your pain lol

i don't actually get this. i play randy or cassie on the hardest dificulty hoping the A.I kicks the crap outta me, and an hour in im self sustaing with decent gear, loads of food, money and no mood problems. i want to get hurt bad, but ive played year long games that never even had a hint of everyone dying. i must've played a hundred games and i never lost a colony except when using dev mode to kill it. so annoying.
Whats Rimworld without a little cannabilism/ murder/ maniacs/ crazy tribes/ nasty pirates/ nutcase animals/ genocidal robots etc.

Kaballah

Do a vanilla start (no prepare carefully) on ice sheet.

killer117

ice sheets my favorite map. and i only use prepare carefully for fun little custom scenarios i mess with occasionly.
Whats Rimworld without a little cannabilism/ murder/ maniacs/ crazy tribes/ nasty pirates/ nutcase animals/ genocidal robots etc.

Kaballah

Unless you're rolling all cannibals then that is unlikely.

Tony2000

When I order the colonist to get in the MAD, they lie like in a bed and then stand up a bit later. Nothing happens. No menu pop-ups, nothing. They just get the post-MAD sickness.

Snownova

Grynnreaper

Bump, interested in an update as well, maybe a "mind wipe" option that removes all traits and incapables.

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Kaballah

Also hoping this gets updated, it's a very neat mod!

Grynnreaper

buder5

i dream about a hive mind mod :D sharing skill XP and the like
And of course update xD

IzzyHRC

Update 1.12:
Update to A13... It's about time
Also added language support... which should have been there in the first place.

Sowwy:
For those demanding a reason for the delay, please check the main topic.
All in all sorry to the people for the hefty wait time
And thanks for the patience.

Snownova

Yay, thank you for updating! And I hope you are or get better soon!