[1.2] High Caliber (21.08.2020) updated to R1.2 with 3 new guns!

Started by eatKenny, November 15, 2015, 11:06:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlimeCrusher

I haven't realised before, but since i'm making a colony using this mod, when i got raided or i find the weapons in traders, i feel that they may be what i need or be completely useless, since you get no stats whatsoever and you have to compare the ones you get with other weapons, wich is less than ideal.
I recommend instead of using direct copy-paste of Wikipedia's info about a gun, you instead make your own, telling little about the gun itself and more about the stats of it, like other weapon mods and vanilla ones do (Ex. AK47: An old russian assault rifle. High damage, and medium range, but low firerate), that way it feels a bit easier to pick wich rifle you want to buy from traders, or what you got in the last raid, instead of worthless info about where the rifle was made and by what company ;)

eatKenny

new update, tons of new sounds and improvements, enjoy!

dareddevil7

"So for this update I've increased the volume to that of actual gunfire!"

eatKenny

Quote from: dareddevil7 on December 05, 2015, 01:01:25 PM

someone already said it might be too loud then i said "but...but it's gun fire not stone cutting"

eatKenny

updated to v0.96, adds 2 new guns, feedbacks are welcome. enjoy!

dareddevil7

Quote from: eatKenny on December 06, 2015, 09:19:58 AM
Quote from: dareddevil7 on December 05, 2015, 01:01:25 PM

someone already said it might be too loud then i said "but...but it's gun fire not stone cutting"
And in movies no one ever puts in ear plugs and would have permanent hearing damage by the end

Florius

Damn, I love the guns you added, please keep adding more!

Though I think or the charge rifle is overpowered, or your guns are just worse... They lack accuraccy mostly, so I actually keep using the charge rifles sadly...

Mechanoid Hivemind

is it compatible with CR? i dont wanna start a new world with out either of these :(
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

eatKenny

Quote from: Florius on December 11, 2015, 07:44:23 PM
Damn, I love the guns you added, please keep adding more!

Though I think or the charge rifle is overpowered, or your guns are just worse... They lack accuraccy mostly, so I actually keep using the charge rifles sadly...

Thanks for the feedback, I will buff them a little.

eatKenny

Quote from: Mechanoid Hivemind on December 11, 2015, 11:55:29 PM
is it compatible with CR? i dont wanna start a new world with out either of these :(

I'm working on the combat realism patch, will release it very soon.

eatKenny

so the V1.0 is here 8), new guns now have "Combat Realism" compatibility

Florius