[B18-A16] More Furniture

Started by Anonemous2, December 01, 2015, 06:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonemous2

More Furniture is a small mod that adds in a new furniture into Rimworld under the Furniture+ Tab in the build menu.

MF Adds:

• Smaller Tables
  • New Endtables
  • Couch Parts
  • Bar Counters
  • More Plant Pots
  • Several New Chairs
  • Four More Carpets
  • A File Cabinet
  • More Lamp Colors
   Compatiblity:
MF should be compatible with most, if not all, other mods. If you find a mod conflict, please report it so I can make it compatible. MF can be safely added into current games, but all new items should be removed before turning it off.

Translations:
German and Russian. Feel free to request translations for your language.

Dropbox Downloads:
B18 Download
A17 Download
A16 Download

Steam Links:
B18 Here
A17 Here
A16 Here

Fluffy (l2032)

Looks good! I really like the idea of using furniture addons to increase the bed stats, that's really clever use of vanilla mechanics!

One thing, the new straight back chair textures look a bit weird. The outlines are maybe too big/pixelated, can't really put my finger on it. Maybe a slightly smaller stroke and/or some blur?

Anonemous2

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on December 01, 2015, 07:03:16 PM
Looks good! I really like the idea of using furniture addons to increase the bed stats, that's really clever use of vanilla mechanics!

One thing, the new straight back chair textures look a bit weird. The outlines are maybe too big/pixelated, can't really put my finger on it. Maybe a slightly smaller stroke and/or some blur?

Which view for the square chair (you called it a straight chair, but I'm assuming this is what you meant), side back fornt or all? I know the side view does look a little weird and I'll change that.

BajtMe

Florius

Anonemous2

Quote from: Florius on December 02, 2015, 11:59:53 AM
Love the couches!
Can 2 colonists sit on it?

I don't think so, (as only one pawn at a time can interact with an object.) but as a balance the couch is more comfortable and pretty.

Grimandevil

finally a table that doesnt take half of the colonist's bedroom.
welcome to the Rimworld - a world full of cannibal drug-addicted psychos, but free of vegetarians.

Anonemous2

Just did a quick update. It added 4 more furniture pieces, square plant pot, end table, end table with light, and a smaller light.
You can just replace the older version with the newer, and it works without having to start a new colony.

Lesgalapagos

Hi,

Do you think you'll update this wonderfull mod for the A13 version ?

Anonemous2

Darkmark8910

Quote from: Anonemous2 on April 11, 2016, 03:54:26 PM
Quote from: Lesgalapagos on April 11, 2016, 02:59:05 PM
Hi,

Yes...

Beautiful news!! I can't wait for this to be updated :D This mod always has the ability to make a colony seem more "complete," especially the rooms and room design.

One of my favorite designs is to use a half-wall mod and staircase mod in combination with this one, then make a large bedroom. After the bedroom's done, I separate the bed and furniture from a "lounge" area; making it look like a two-story bedroom!

Thanks again for your hard work mate ^.^

Anonemous2

Quote from: Darkmark8910 on April 11, 2016, 04:35:42 PM
Quote from: Anonemous2 on April 11, 2016, 03:54:26 PM
Quote from: Lesgalapagos on April 11, 2016, 02:59:05 PM
Hi,

Yes...

Beautiful news!! I can't wait for this to be updated :D This mod always has the ability to make a colony seem more "complete," especially the rooms and room design.

One of my favorite designs is to use a half-wall mod and staircase mod in combination with this one, then make a large bedroom. After the bedroom's done, I separate the bed and furniture from a "lounge" area; making it look like a two-story bedroom!

Thanks again for your hard work mate ^.^

I've updated the mod to Alpha 13, and changed a bit:
     * I removed the cot and small light because the textures where glitched, they may return in the future.
     * I added more furniture, like the cushioned chair, and ornate plant pots.
     * I added more 4 new carpets to match in game bed colors.
     * I fixed several old bugs, like the end table light not being turn-able, and being covered by the wall.

Axyl

The .zip file in the download link is empty and only 22 bytes in size.
Just a heads up. Eagerly waiting for a working download link. :D

Anonemous2

Quote from: Axyl on April 12, 2016, 02:51:41 PM
The .zip file in the download link is empty and only 22 bytes in size.
Just a heads up. Eagerly waiting for a working download link. :D

Oops, fixed it, that was a little embarrassing...

Axyl

Not at all. Minor mistake, quickly corrected. Thank you. :D