[B18-A16] More Furniture

Started by Anonemous2, December 01, 2015, 06:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mufflamingo

Bleeeee. . . . .

EviloM

Hello,

it just me, or colonists usually try to eat using the dresser and the end table?
I saw some colonists eat over there and gain the status "ate without a table", but maybe it's because my bedrooms are far from tables and they became hungry.

Anyway nice job! Thanks for this amazing mod :)

Have a nice day

_apathe

Would I have problems if I installed the mod into an existing colony? Amazing textures by the way  ;D ;D

Anonemous2

Quote from: _apathe on April 13, 2016, 07:20:34 AM
Would I have problems if I installed the mod into an existing colony? Amazing textures by the way  ;D ;D

Nope, the only issue would be a pop up when you load saying there mix-matched mods.

dismar

lance789

i'd love to see an update to this mod for more furniture like more kitchen, living room, dining, and possibly some outdoor stuff as well?

Lesgalapagos

CasereHG

Thank you for a wonderful mod. I'm having a blast redecorating my entire colony. It's become an obsession (do I blame you for that versus actually playing the game now?). Thanks again.

anonloli

This is a great little mod and I love it! My colonists' bedrooms look like actual bedrooms now!
Might I suggest a 3 tile couch for consideration? Would be helpful for centering in front of televisions. (And for those of us who are weirdly OCD about how we place furniture in rooms orz)

Syntria

Oh this is really cute.  A friend just recommended this mod to me. I'll be livestreaming/showing it off in a couple of hours ( http://www.twitch.tv/syntria). Thank you so much for updating it so quickly!
Long time supporter of Rimworld!

Check out my twitch channel---I stream Rimworld about 50% of the time (Prison Architect, Factorio, Dwarf Fortress too!)

Join my Discord Server, which has 300+ members!

PotatoeTater

Life is Strange

knainoa

Hey! I love your mod, its like the old Clutter mod and gives a lot of life to the game. I have only one issue, and thats that theres no research requirements and you get almost a whole page of furniture right off the bat. Maybe you could implement a couple researches required to get all the furniture?

Anonemous2

Quote from: knainoa on May 11, 2016, 03:56:23 PM
Hey! I love your mod, its like the old Clutter mod and gives a lot of life to the game. I have only one issue, and thats that theres no research requirements and you get almost a whole page of furniture right off the bat. Maybe you could implement a couple researches required to get all the furniture?

Well you can't really research the chair again....

...But I know what you meant, I could add more stuff that you'd have to research (for like production), but I feel like that really wouldn't go with the mod too much...

skullywag

redacted. My suggestion doesnt work the way i thought.

You will indeed need CCLs facility injector to remove the need for having the core beds and research table in your mod. This would mean a reliance on CCL but would make the mod more compatible with other mods.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?