[B18-A16] More Furniture

Started by Anonemous2, December 01, 2015, 06:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Eseru

Yaaaaay!!  ;D ;D ;D It's back! I've been waiting for this mod since A16's release >.<
Thank you kind Sir! ^.^

Anonemous2

Quote from: skullywag on January 15, 2017, 09:55:04 AM
Anon, you want this moved back into releases?

Yeah, how? I guess I should message a moderator?

faltonico

Quote from: skullywag on January 02, 2017, 03:04:39 AM
youll also have to change worktomake to worktobuild as well or everything is instabuilt. Plus add the mass tags and some relevant values etc.
Totally didn't know it had changed xD
Good thing Anonemous2 returned.
This has to be moved to releases though.

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Palypso

EldVarg

Nice. Whats new (except a16)?

Maybe a thickness to the table boards would look good?

Madman666

A minor tweak for dressers and file cabinets would be nice - a little more distinct boxes outline, now we can hardly see where boxes are facing. Otherwise its a damn awesome mod, beautiful, useful and not balance-breaking. Thanks.

jxplicits

Hi, guys
What does this mean and how can I fix it (if it's possible)?

Exception in Tick (pawn=Li, job=FinishFrame A=Thing_ANON2EndTable_Frame106736, CurToil=2): System.ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: type
  at System.Activator.CheckType (System.Type type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, Boolean nonPublic) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ThingMaker.MakeThing (Verse.ThingDef def, Verse.ThingDef stuff) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Frame.CompleteConstruction (Verse.Pawn worker) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.JobDriver_ConstructFinishFrame+<MakeNewToils>c__IteratorE.<>m__36 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:Update()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Anonemous2

Quote from: jxplicits on January 20, 2017, 12:11:57 PM
Hi, guys
What does this mean and how can I fix it (if it's possible)?

Exception in Tick (pawn=Li, job=FinishFrame A=Thing_ANON2EndTable_Frame106736, CurToil=2): System.ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: type
  at System.Activator.CheckType (System.Type type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, Boolean nonPublic) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ThingMaker.MakeThing (Verse.ThingDef def, Verse.ThingDef stuff) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Frame.CompleteConstruction (Verse.Pawn worker) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.JobDriver_ConstructFinishFrame+<MakeNewToils>c__IteratorE.<>m__36 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:Update()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Try moving More Furniture above your other mods. If your using other mods.

jxplicits

quinideni

Hi,
I added this mod (unpacked into mod folder without the extra outer folder + check-marked the mod before creating a new game) but I do not see the furniture that's in the preview. Could anyone suggest what I am doing wrong? Is there some research requirement perhaps?
Thank you kindly :)

XeronX

Quote from: quinideni on February 01, 2017, 04:49:24 PM
Hi,
I added this mod (unpacked into mod folder without the extra outer folder + check-marked the mod before creating a new game) but I do not see the furniture that's in the preview. Could anyone suggest what I am doing wrong? Is there some research requirement perhaps?
Thank you kindly :)

I my game it is under it's own tab labeled "MF" hopefully that's your solution. otherwise good luck.

quinideni

Yes it has the "MF A16" folder, just not the extra "MF A16 v1.0.2" folder on top of that that it unpacks into. I tried moving it towards the top of the mods list but that has not helped any.

Edit: Oooooh I'm stupid. The MF tab inside the game xD Yes, it's there.. Sorry everyone :3 It's all there of course..

DanielCoffey

Please can I have an explanation of the "*Allow non-deadman apparel" setting in Dressers for the A16 release.

I am interested in allowing regular clothing (of a certain quality and repair level which I understand) in dressers in bedrooms but forbidding deadman apparel.

In addition, do items of apparel in the dressers (and equipment in racks) appear in the sellable list when an appropriate trader arrives?

===
EDIT : After some play time with the mod, I have been able to answer my own question about the non-deadmans apparel so thought I would explain the current behaviour in case anyone else has the same query.

The "* Allow non-deadman apparel" setting on a Dresser acts as follows... when set to true, the Dresser will hold both regular and deadman (D) apparel of the specified quality and repair status. When set to off, the Dresser will only hold deadman (D) apparel and will ignore regular apparel.

This leads me to a suggestion. Given that the Dresser (and end table) is probably intended to be placed in a bedroom and given that Pawns have a debuff when wearing deadman (D) apparel, would it be more appropriate to reverse the behaviour of the setting and re-label it as "Allow deadman apparel"? That would mean that if set on, both types of apparel would be stored and if set to off, only regular apparel would be put in the container, leaving non-desirable deadman (D) apparel in the appropriate stockpile.

I have still not worked out whether items in Dressers and similar appear in the Trader lists yet so clarification of that would still be appreciated.

===
EDIT 2 : I have worked out that having a different stockpile elsewhere with a higher priority than the Dressers that is specifically set for all the Deadmans stuff keeps the dressers free for filling with the good stuff. Issue resolved.
Caselabs S8 : Intel 7700K 5.0GHz 1.30V / 32Gb DDR4 3000 / ASUS 780 Ti 3Gb 1274 boost, 7800 mem / Samsung 850 Pro 256Gb, 2x Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb / Dell U2715H 27" 2560x1440 / Corsair AX860I / APC SMT1000I / Linux Mint 18.1 64-bit