[1.0] Clutter ("Was i a squieerl ?" December 20, 2018)

Started by mrofa, February 16, 2016, 02:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry_Dicks

Maybe Santa Clause is real and will release an update for Christmas!

mrofa

Im not dead, didnt  abandoned the mod, santa was eaten by squieerls.
Just dont have much time due my job ...

Im updating the mod thrugh, will throw doors, windows and hands mods tommorow into send space.

lance_hardwood: Yes desk will be added with furniture, althrugh  the furniture is the last on the update list since its the largest and most complicated.

Madman666: Added prisoners to doors system, thrugh it dont seem to do anything, it might work with the mod that you mentioned thrugh.
Glass stuff im not sure if i will have time for it, atleast not in near feature.

schlauewurst: Im to cheap to pay steam to upload a mod so no mate
All i do is clutter all around.

Madman666

Thanks as always, man, for sparing some time despite these busy days :)

TryB4Buy

Yay! The ability to lock (not just forbid) doors is priceless. It should be in vanilla...

mrofa

Ok doors, windows and hands are updated, also added small mod to misc for charged weapons.

Charged weapons are a bit better in terms of accuracy, this include mechanoid weapons. Charged lance have lowered range but all charged weapons have thier own damage type now, which is energy, its only coutered by electrical rating of armor which is the lowest comepare to all others armor ratings. So in most cases charged weapons will do thier full damage. Charged rifle has 4 more range, makes it more vialable for medium range combat for that hight tech, hight tier spacer weapon ...
Heavy charged blaster ... dont even ask just avoid it.

baiph

Quote from: mrofa on December 25, 2017, 03:37:13 PM
Ok doors, windows and hands are updated, also added small mod to misc for charged weapons.

Charged weapons are a bit better in terms of accuracy, this include mechanoid weapons. Charged lance have lowered range but all charged weapons have thier own damage type now, which is energy, its only coutered by electrical rating of armor which is the lowest comepare to all others armor ratings. So in most cases charged weapons will do thier full damage. Charged rifle has 4 more range, makes it more vialable for medium range combat for that hight tech, hight tier spacer weapon ...
Heavy charged blaster ... dont even ask just avoid it.

Thank you for the update, by the way, I think you made a typo on the hyperlink for Clutter Structure. It says B17.

mrofa

Hahaha true, nothing like being in top shape :D

Madman666

Awesome! I missed these more than I thought. I just love the graphics.

Madman666

Hey) Windows and doors are there, but no walls... Can you update those as well? I miss those terribly. If you have the time to spare of course.

mrofa

Wallzies

Didnt have much time to test so i will prooly add them officialy next year

Madman666

Ooh, thanks so much! I really like those) They look awesome. A bit OP beauty-wise though) Now I have all I need!

Eridian

Thanks for the updates! I am so glad to be able to use these again.

Kagea

Sungperman

Thankyousomuch for the update.. couldn't live with this

Kagea

Hello short question. It seems with the door mod you can't put two doors next to each other I personally have almost everywhere in my colony two doors next to each other for less "Slighted" accidents with all those bloodlust colonist :D
Would it be possible for you to make it that you can put two doors next to each other or is that not workable with this mod?