[1.0] Clutter ("Was i a squieerl ?" December 20, 2018)

Started by mrofa, February 16, 2016, 02:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

canidaeSynapse

It's working! It's working! Ah clutter, how I've missed you...

Zorathex

Quote from: Roth on May 21, 2016, 09:46:20 AM
Quote from: Zorathex on May 21, 2016, 09:12:56 AM
Quote from: Roth on May 21, 2016, 08:48:31 AM
Quote from: mrofa on May 21, 2016, 08:42:09 AM
Yehh im not sure why that is, its always only windows defender, anyways if your worry im spamming some malware, hacks and advenced coffie drainers, worry not, atleast not for the first two :D
Did upload this stuff on nexus, they do extensive virus scan there virus check for furniture
Anyways you might wanna then download stuff from there
Downloading from nexus fixed it , Weird :/ maybe windows defender doesn't like sendspace...

You might have clicked the wrong download button, send space has those pesky start/download virus ads, you may have clicked one of those, the real download button is sky blue and near the center of the screen.

EDIT: Here's something to help with future incidents http://i.imgur.com/gWYcKBA.png

Also, thanks for the update Mrofa. :D
I have AdBlock so i don't see those, i did click the sky blue one   :P

Strange, maybe I need to update my ad blocker.

caekdaemon

Just tried downloading the clutter furniture mod from nexus mods and sendspace, both times the file got canned by windows defender because of a trojan. What's going on?

Zorathex

The panel reinforced wall takes 16 granite to make, and has the same hit points as the normal wall, I modified my version to have twice as many hit points, as it takes 300 work to make, compared to 150 for a normal wall. is it supposed to have the same amount of hit points, but take more work and materials to build?

mrofa

Quote from: caekdaemon on May 22, 2016, 05:49:52 PM
Just tried downloading the clutter furniture mod from nexus mods and sendspace, both times the file got canned by windows defender because of a trojan. What's going on?

On both rolf... i dont know, this is a common thing from what i see, windows defender is trolling me.
Will need to scribe some desclimer regardign this on the main post and send some hate mail to microsoft.

Quote from: Zorathex on May 22, 2016, 06:16:25 PM
The panel reinforced wall takes 16 granite to make, and has the same hit points as the normal wall, I modified my version to have twice as many hit points, as it takes 300 work to make, compared to 150 for a normal wall. is it supposed to have the same amount of hit points, but take more work and materials to build?

Oh damn forgot that ... it should be 450 or 500. Shouldnt be much to high since walls also give you passive beauty+stuff multiplayer compare to vanilia walls where you got only stuff multiplayer
All i do is clutter all around.

witchyspoon

I think you forgot to make the plasma generator selectable? Or was this intended? But then one wouldn't be able to see the charge level? Hmm anyway I added it in for myself but you should prbly look into that .. :)

edit: I just realized its not deconstructable either, only deletable with dev console..is this intended, too? If so, there should be a warning maybe..?

mrofa

Quote from: spoonshortage on May 24, 2016, 04:42:24 AM
I think you forgot to make the plasma generator selectable? Or was this intended? But then one wouldn't be able to see the charge level? Hmm anyway I added it in for myself but you should prbly look into that .. :)

edit: I just realized its not deconstructable either, only deletable with dev console..is this intended, too? If so, there should be a warning maybe..?

What mods do you use, it looks like a conflict since everything seems to work fine for me, also outputlog would be nice to so i can try to pinpoint the error :D

witchyspoon

Quote from: mrofa on May 24, 2016, 09:05:37 AM
Quote from: spoonshortage on May 24, 2016, 04:42:24 AM

What mods do you use, it looks like a conflict since everything seems to work fine for me, also outputlog would be nice to so i can try to pinpoint the error :D

umm there was no error in the log...it just wasn't selectable after placing??? so I looked into the def and the line for <selectable>true</selectable> was missing so I added it in...I really have no clue about modding or coding so I don't know what could be missing for there to not be a deconstruct button..so yeah   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

edit: I added a screenshot of my active mods

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

RedPhoenix

Clutter Misc has compat problems with Combat Realism.
When enabled the full suite of Clutter, it breaks former mentioned mod.

MadmanWithABox

Getting 2 errors on startup.

XML error: Could not find parent node named "ClutterStructureBuildingBase" for node "ThingDef". Full node: <ThingDef Name="SpongeBase" ParentName="ClutterStructureBuildingBase" Abstract="True"><DesignationCategory>Furniture</DesignationCategory><minifiedDef>MinifiedFurniture</minifiedDef></ThingDef>

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

XML error: Could not find parent node named "ClutterStructureBuildingBase" for node "ThingDef". Full node: <ThingDef ParentName="ClutterStructureBuildingBase"><defName>PlasmaGen</defName><label>Plasma Generator</label><thingClass>Clutter_Misc.PlasmaGen</thingClass><graphicData><shaderType>Transparent</shaderType><texPath>PlasmaGenFrames/PlasmaGenOff</texPath><graphicClass>Graphic_Single</graphicClass><drawSize>(2,2)</drawSize></graphicData><AltitudeLayer>BuildingTall</AltitudeLayer><Passability>Impassable</Passability><fillPercent>0.5</fillPercent><statBases><MaxHitPoints>100</MaxHitPoints><WorkToMake>6000</WorkToMake><Flammability>1.0</Flammability><Beauty>-10</Beauty></statBases><tickerType>Normal</tickerType><Description>Produces tax free electricity from plasma discharges, if you manage to fully charge it first</Description><Size>(2,2)</Size><costList><Steel>50</Steel><Plasteel>150</Plasteel><Silver>150</Silver></costList><comps><li Class="CompProperties_Power"><compClass>CompPowerTrader</compClass><basePowerConsumption>1</basePowerConsumption><startElectricalFires>true</startElectricalFires></li><li Class="CompProperties_Flickable" /><li Class="CompProperties_Glower"><compClass>CompGlower</compClass><glowRadius>3</glowRadius><glowColor>(0,255,246,1)</glowColor></li><li Class="CompProperties_Explosive"><explosiveRadius>5</explosiveRadius><explosiveDamageType>Flame</explosiveDamageType></li></comps><rotatable>false</rotatable><terrainAffordanceNeeded>Heavy</terrainAffordanceNeeded><DesignationCategory>Power</DesignationCategory><building><soundAmbient>GeothermalPlant_Ambience</soundAmbient><ignoreNeedsPower>false</ignoreNeedsPower></building><constructEffect>ConstructMetal</constructEffect><researchPrerequisites><li>PlasmaDischarge</li></researchPrerequisites></ThingDef>

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

Vassteel

this mod is infected with the Trojan: Win32/Spursint.A!cl either that or the site hosting it is

harpo99999

Quote from: Vassteel on May 25, 2016, 07:05:43 AM
this mod is infected with the Trojan: Win32/Spursint.A!cl either that or the site hosting it is
which 'anti-virus' program reported this?
also have you done a THOROUGH cleaning of your computer for all malware with a trusted av/antimalware (btw the ms tools should not be fully trusted)
also which download link did you click on, the correct one is the one in the centre of the page NOT near the sides/top/bottom(if you clicked on one of the many WRONG buttons then those ADWARES could well contain such malware and problems and will NOT download the mods

duduluu

Sorry, I think you don't understand what I mean.
I need to tranlate the float menu.
Forgive me for my broken English and excessive demands.

For example:

The .dll source code ApperalColor.cs
        static Dialog_ColorChanger()
        {
            WindowTitle = "Select Apparel Colour";
            WindowSize = new Vector2(444f, 392f);
        }

There is what I do,
I edit it for support "Keyed" languege file, by adding ".Translat()"
        static Dialog_ColorChanger()
        {
            WindowTitle = "ClutterSelectApparelColour".Translate();  //Trans
            WindowSize = new Vector2(444f, 392f);
        }

and then in Keyed file
D:\RimWorld1135Win\Mods\Clutter Furniture\Languages\English\Keyed\ClutterFurniture.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<LanguageData>

<!--  Cabinet  -->
<ClutterEmpty>empty</ClutterEmpty>
<ClutterSelectApparelColour>Select Apparel Colour</ClutterSelectApparelColour>
<ClutterAccept>Accept</ClutterAccept>
<ClutterColorCloths>Color Cloths</ClutterColorCloths>

</LanguageData>

By the way, "CannotUseNoPath" also needs add .Translate() to link to Keyed languege file:
D:\RimWorld1135Win\Mods\Core\Languages\English\Keyed\FloatMenu.xml
<CannotUseNoPath>Cannot use (no path)</CannotUseNoPath>

and...add defaultLabel for some button can show its name(label, not description).
RimTrans translation tool for RimWorld
RimWorld-English original text for translating RimWorld
RimWorld-zh.com my translation team website

duduluu

Quote from: MadmanWithABox on May 24, 2016, 04:36:49 PM
Getting 2 errors on startup.

XML error: Could not find parent node named "ClutterStructureBuildingBase" for node "ThingDef". Full node: <ThingDef Name="SpongeBase" ParentName="ClutterStructureBuildingBase" Abstract="True"><DesignationCategory>Furniture</DesignationCategory><minifiedDef>MinifiedFurniture</minifiedDef></ThingDef>

XML error: Could not find parent node named "ClutterStructureBuildingBase" for node "ThingDef". Full node: <ThingDef ParentName="ClutterStructureBuildingBase"><defName>PlasmaGen</defName><label>Plasma Generator</label><thingClass>Clutter_Misc.PlasmaGen</thingClass><graphicData><shaderType>Transparent</shaderType><texPath>PlasmaGenFrames/PlasmaGenOff</texPath><graphicClass>Graphic_Single</graphicClass><drawSize>(2,2)</drawSize></graphicData><AltitudeLayer>BuildingTall</AltitudeLayer><Passability>Impassable</Passability><fillPercent>0.5</fillPercent><statBases><MaxHitPoints>100</MaxHitPoints><WorkToMake>6000</WorkToMake><Flammability>1.0</Flammability><Beauty>-10</Beauty></statBases><tickerType>Normal</tickerType><Description>Produces tax free electricity from plasma discharges, if you manage to fully charge it first</Description><Size>(2,2)</Size><costList><Steel>50</Steel><Plasteel>150</Plasteel><Silver>150</Silver></costList><comps><li Class="CompProperties_Power"><compClass>CompPowerTrader</compClass><basePowerConsumption>1</basePowerConsumption><startElectricalFires>true</startElectricalFires></li><li Class="CompProperties_Flickable" /><li Class="CompProperties_Glower"><compClass>CompGlower</compClass><glowRadius>3</glowRadius><glowColor>(0,255,246,1)</glowColor></li><li Class="CompProperties_Explosive"><explosiveRadius>5</explosiveRadius><explosiveDamageType>Flame</explosiveDamageType></li></comps><rotatable>false</rotatable><terrainAffordanceNeeded>Heavy</terrainAffordanceNeeded><DesignationCategory>Power</DesignationCategory><building><soundAmbient>GeothermalPlant_Ambience</soundAmbient><ignoreNeedsPower>false</ignoreNeedsPower></building><constructEffect>ConstructMetal</constructEffect><researchPrerequisites><li>PlasmaDischarge</li></researchPrerequisites></ThingDef>

you need active Clutter Struture before Clutter Misc
RimTrans translation tool for RimWorld
RimWorld-English original text for translating RimWorld
RimWorld-zh.com my translation team website

mrofa

Quote from: harpo99999 on May 25, 2016, 08:06:04 PM
Quote from: Vassteel on May 25, 2016, 07:05:43 AM
which 'anti-virus' program reported this?
also have you done a THOROUGH cleaning of your computer for all malware with a trusted av/antimalware (btw the ms tools should not be fully trusted)
also which download link did you click on, the correct one is the one in the centre of the page NOT near the sides/top/bottom(if you clicked on one of the many WRONG buttons then those ADWARES could well contain such malware and problems and will NOT download the mods

Due the ammount of complains of viruses im after one whole day of full system scanning, 2 malwares stuff and 3 antiviruses, watched like whole dem youtube since i couldnt do really anything else. Did also download all clutter parts and did a didicated scans on them. Supsingly they didnt find nothing on system scans, unsuprisingly they didnt find nothing on dedicated scans.

MadmanWithABox thanx for the report, did fixed it, forgot to create this parent thing to xml will upload new version soon with fixes when i do the translation thingy Duduluu is talking about :D

Duduluu thx looks like a good guide, this will require alot of new variables thrugh ^^