Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by NewJack, February 28, 2016, 11:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManHuntingSquirrel

Granted. You get a bucket of demons, as requested. My eyes are slowly becoming incapable of interacting with light, So i'm sorry if i got your wish wrong.

I wish for a Salad Ballad (Whatever that means is up to you)

- The Squirrel-Llama Manhunting Association CEO

catter

Granted, you own the rights to a really corny bardic ballad of different kinds of salad. However, you have to listen to it every day from a corny looking bard. If you try to rid yourself of the song or the player you have to serve time as a bard for all of eternity.

I wish for the bucket of demons to melt into a bucket of lava.

ManHuntingSquirrel

Granted. But they become lava demons the size and shape of a bucket, much more dangerous and fast.

catter

Shame on you! You forgot to wish! Now I can only wish instead of corrupt...

I wish for the lava demons to turn into shale imps instead. Also, make their target someone besides me.

ManHuntingSquirrel

Granted. That target is a thermonuclear bomb. Oops...

I wish for some bullshit.

catter

Granted, it plops right onto your face.

I wish for there to be more wishers...

ManHuntingSquirrel

Granted, they have no idea what to wish.

I have no idea what to wish. I wish for you to wish my wish.

catter

Granted, but the wish must be corrupted two different ways by the next poster.

I wish for a bottle of motor oil.

ManHuntingSquirrel

So i guess i have to corrupt your wish twice since it's also technically mine? Help i don't have ideas. HEEEEEEELP. It explodes on your hands and then explodes in my hands

I wish for the originality

catter

Granted, but originality is unoriginal and therefore impossible. With this fact the originality is useless.

I wish for squirrel-hunting man.

ManHuntingSquirrel

Granted. It doesn't work though. The explosion already killed me, remember?

I wish to come back to life.

catter

Granted, but the squirrel-hunting man finds a way to banish you to the astral plane.

I wish to relocate the hell apartment to a place between the astral plane and hell.

ManHuntingSquirrel

Granted. Your hell apartment is now in the purgatory, but you're arrested for fraud for claiming your apartment is from hell when in reality it's just an earth apartment in hell.

I wish for a heaven home

catter

Granted. It was built right next to a freeway in purgatory, and there is a noisy ice machine somewhere in this house, you just can't find it. Oh, I forgot to mention the airport nearby... lots of jets land there everyday, so it could be a bit more noisy... especially when the train to hell rolls by every hour.

I wish for a good lawyer to bail me out of this fraud case as I have legitimate papers from a saint that I could build on that property in hell and then the property in purgatory. It's not my fault I was inspired by human 1980's design.

ManHuntingSquirrel

Granted. Because of all the years your apartment has been at hell, it's actually incredibly hot, you just got used to it. My point is, you forgot the papers under a desk lamp, and combined with heat of the lamp and hell, the papers catch fire and later so does your apartment. You get expelled from purgatory becuase the police thinks you did it in purpose to get your insurance money. Though you're welcome wiht open arms to hell, due to you getting expelled with arson charges.

I wish for you to send a man-hunting monkey to my home to turn off my bionic ears.