Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by NewJack, February 28, 2016, 11:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManHuntingSquirrel

Granted. You already have, you just had to share half with me. Everytime we reproduce we're expanding the universe.

I wish for legs for our cellular selves.
- The Squirrel-Llama Manhunting Association CEO

catter

Granted, but while you got bigger by becoming the size of a cell, I became smaller and became the size of an atom. I now multiply to replace every atom in the universe and that includes your ever-multiplying cell sized selves. In fact, every reproduction of you is made of me and that means I control you.

I wish to make ManHuntingSquirrel corrupt my wish to make everything back to the way it was (I.E. where I was a black cat who was smart enough to chat online and ManHuntingSquirrel was a squirrel crazy enough to try and kill humans).

ManHuntingSquirrel

I am going to make an innovation by wishing first then corrupting. I wish that i can deny a wish, just once.

Impossible. You realize it was always like this, our "lifes" were only training for us to know how to count, sing meme songs, make pop culture references and develop inside jokes. When you woke up all that hapenned is that the universe dropped the veil of life and revealed our true purpose: Counting and wishing. The veil can only work when you don't know it's there, thus we're condemned to live without it.

catter

Granted, but every iteration of yourself is banished to Paradox Space as the wish you deny is your own wish for the ability to deny one wish.

I have the ability of altering space, but what is the power of space if it can't change what matters? I wish for time powers as well...

ManHuntingSquirrel

Granted. You get time powers, but why use them? They can only take you to the past, just delaying the count and wishing.

I wish for me to understand your corruption.

catter

Granted, right when I finish my long-winded explanation you begin to realize that I have stopped growing in number for some reason. Upon this realization, you start to ask a question, but before you get one word out you are hit with great force as if the universe itself had punched you with a mighty fist. You and your iterations were hit so hard that you realized that you didn't corrupt my wish in a good manner and slowly meld back into one entity again... forgetting this madness and wondering why the heck you are floating in the middle of space.

I wish to crate a tasty meal for paradox space: going back in time to before I entered the chess match and cosmically force there to be no chess match at all (dooming the timeline in which I was given my powers). However before I also die from being from a doomed timeline I create a time clone of myself and send them back to right before the creation of the universe so that I am the universe as well as my ignorant self that has no idea what really goes on.

ManHuntingSquirrel

Granted. You have to create a clone of me too though. Ehhh... I can't think of a good corruption, i need to "read more Lovecraft" (Play more Bloodborne)

I wish for the Demon's Souls remake to come out on PS4 as well.

catter

Granted, but nobody buys it after a mysterious incident involving a PS4 and a completely red room under some stairs.

I wish to understand why you want to "read more Lovecraft".

ManHuntingSquirrel

Granted. You again get your eyes obstructed by helish words, you try to stay calm and make them go away but you can't. You give up and let your wild curiosity win. You read "To get the platinum bitch" and shortly after the words dissapear. You sigh in relief.

I wish for FUCKING EBRIETAS to don't do her FUCKING CHARGE ATTACK when i'm just ONE METER AWAY FROM HER, FUCK.

catter

Granted, but now all your weapons are useless.

I wish to have ham-steak.

ManHuntingSquirrel

Granted. You, however, recieve steak-ham. It tastes terrible.

I wish for uhhhhhhh large pepperoni pizza

catter

Granted, but it has bones in it.

I wish for uhhh... Boneless pizza?

ManHuntingSquirrel

Granted. You burn your hand, because boneless pizza is just melted cheese mate. You just gave me regular pizza.

I wish for uhhhhh a tour to the tower of Pisa

catter

Granted, however it is more horizontal than you thought it was... Oh wait, that was the tower falling over right when you entered.

I wish I could see who I will meet in the future.

ManHuntingSquirrel

Granted. You meet Hitler. Having an apartment in Hell has it's disadvantages you know?

I wish for uhhhh burger cheese huge fuck