Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by NewJack, February 28, 2016, 11:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catter

Granted, but you have to watch 400 hours of a show called Franchises. It's about a clown catching various criminals (like a southern Colonel who committed war crimes against chicken) for a king and his red haired daughter who fell in love with a toy joker. It is rated R, but that's only because the King's favorite word is f*ck.

I wish to know why I created this monstrosity of a TV show concept (without getting metaphysical about it).

ManHuntingSquirrel

Granted. Hitler corrupted your mind, that's why you made that horrible TV show concept.

I wish for all my homework to finish itself.
- The Squirrel-Llama Manhunting Association CEO

catter

Granted, but because the homework is only as smart as a paper and a pencil you will get an F on them.

I wish for a whale shark.

ManHuntingSquirrel

Granted. The whale shark gets angry at you and kills you with a club made out of coral.

I wish for you to realize that i do my homework with keyboard and mouse, and given that they both have intricate and intelligent designs, i get an A

catter

Granted, but in return you must realize that a keyboard as well as a mouse can neither think nor calculate (except in very rare cases) so the best you are going to get is a D as basic math is an elementary subject.

I wish for the ability to stay determined no matter what.

ManHuntingSquirrel

Granted. Something something Undertale reference something blah blah and you die

I wish for uhhhhhh black slim PS4

catter

Granted, but it was dropped in a lake while powered on before it was given to you. Hope you can repair short-circuited electronics!

I wish for rope.

ManHuntingSquirrel

Not again! Anyways...

Granted, however it comes with a label attached to it, it says "Sad rope". A few minutes later you get sad and hang yourself. It is sad.

I wish for uhhhhh an early PS5

catter

Granted, however it bricks itself (i.e. becomes useless by short circuiting or something similar) anytime you try to run it as it is only an early prototype.

I wish my rope wish didn't get corrupted to become a suicide.

ManHuntingSquirrel

Granted. However, the rope dissapears as it was only crafted with the intent of being cursed.

I wish for working PS5, and an early one at that.

catter

Granted, but it seems to be covered in dust, and when you try to run it, the battery isn't in very good health either.

I wish I could redo yesterday.

ManHuntingSquirrel

Granted, you appear in the middle of space because you traveled in time but the Earth has moved a lot since. I don't think i need to say what happens next.

Actually, i do. I wish for a space rocket and 2 spacesuits so i can rescue you.

catter

Granted, but the ship is out of fuel and your rescue attempt only saved me from dying, but not from having a sub-orbital trajectory.

I wish the heat-shield worked on the spaceship ManHuntingSquirrel wished for.

ManHuntingSquirrel

Granted, however this heat-shield works by using air conditioners to cool the spaceship (Don't ask how that works). When you reach the land, the ship's inside is -80 degrees, and you die.

I wish for my cat to come back, he's been lost for a day now.

catter

Granted, however you become patient zero for the new zombie apocalypse as your cat was a zombie and bit you.

I wish I didn't freeze to death on that spaceship.