Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by NewJack, February 28, 2016, 11:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ruddthree

Grated, but a moderator demands that this thread continue.

I wish that school ended. Permanently.

Kegereneku

Quote from: ruddthree on June 10, 2018, 02:22:55 PM
Grated, but a moderator demands that this thread continue.
For info I actually reported this thread asking the moderator help to give it a ironic Moderator-enforced locked-thread ending.
Alas I had no answer.

I wish that school ended. Permanently.
Wish granted, now every parents are required to teach their child at home, which is time consuming and extremely frustrating in this era. Soon enough children start begging to go back at school where they can have friends their ages and have teacher who aren't on their back all the time.

I wish for a greater grand final to this thread than what catter could hope for.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
"Sam Starfall joined your colony"
"Sam Starfall left your colony with all your valuable"
-------
Write an Event
[Story] Write an ending ! (endless included)
[Story] Imagine a Storyteller !

catter

Granted, now this thread finally ends with a bang. A big bang. Large enough to destroy the globe bang. This ends with billions dead and the internet being incinerated.

On the plus side, all the cat hairs of the planet are sent out across the galaxy for aliens to find and replicate. Cats soon come back into existence...

I wish this wish isn't answered.

MeowRailroad

I would have not answered it but I decided to anyway to troll you, haha idiot

I wish that the media and politicians understood the true power of gamers
Quote from: Tynan on December 02, 2016, 05:24:06 PM
This is like being in a remote fishing town in Libera and asking, "Why can't I just pay one of the fishermen $10 to take me back to Los Angeles?"

catter

Granted, now they mis-use and over-use the power of gamers killing their political careers.

I wish for a boat back to Libera so that I can pay a fisherman $10 to take me to Los Angeles.

gipothegip

Granted, however Libera is a choir, not a geographical location or state; Your attempts to bring your boat wherever they perform proves futile, so you have to either take the bus or call a cab, which ultimately costs you the $10 you intended to pay the fisherman. You do have a new boat though, so enjoy your weathered log raft. A word of caution, it might not be seaworthy.

I wish I were good at drawing.
Should I feel bad that nearly half my posts are in the off topic section?

harperers

Granted, but you can never share what you draw with anyone.

I wish for tree fiddy

MerlinEngine

Granted, but the money given to you had a curse. You were send forward in time one century, and once you returned, that 3.50 dollars became 95% of the global GDP of a future dystopian Earth, and every faction is sending its assassins to eliminate you, a perceived dangerously enterprising individual capable of destabilizing the entire interstellar financial system.

I wish I could go back in time to ancient Athens and introduce the printing press.

catter

Granted. However, because this is in the past you cause your birth to never occur, and the Nazis win World War II and take over the world... Good job... What would the Greeks want with a printing press anyways?

I wish for an unending death to this thread.

Kegereneku

Wish granted, every single time you post people take more and more time to answer and you feel responsible for that so you desperately try to revive the thread with a nifty comment about cat that will amaze everyone but it keep happening.
Afraid of being the one poster who killed the thread, you eventually resort to use multiple account "just until it make the thread GREAT AGAIN"
... or so you thought, years later you filled 13 pages with your fake account (who strangely all have a unending fascination with cats and renting apartment in hell).

I wish to not be the last person to ever post on this thread.
"Sam Starfall joined your colony"
"Sam Starfall left your colony with all your valuable"
-------
Write an Event
[Story] Write an ending ! (endless included)
[Story] Imagine a Storyteller !

catter

Granted, but a doppelganger of yourself will end the thread and will mistake you for him.

I wish for no reason to continue this thread.

gipothegip

Granted. Everyone realizes that there is no reason to continuing the thread however, and as such just stop responding to it.

I wish this damn sunburn would go away.
Should I feel bad that nearly half my posts are in the off topic section?

catter

Granted, you loose your irritating sunburn only to get an irritating bug-bite.

I wish for a new hole in the ground without me falling into it.

NuclearStudent

Quote from: catter on July 04, 2018, 03:05:59 PM

I wish for a new hole in the ground without me falling into it.

Granted, but almost everything worth having is inside the hole.

I wish that I had a bag of chips.

catter

Granted, it lays on the ground next to you. Suddenly you and the chips are launched 5000 feet into the air and the bag of chips explode due to horrible creation of the bag and change in air pressure. Now all your chips are on the ground with the bag in tatters. Plus you are stranded on a floating island of dirt 5000 feet in the air.

I wish for normality to be abnormal.