[A10] Project Armory (v.3.00)

Started by Evul, February 05, 2014, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkXess

@Strider - I think what is your problem is that you think the mod should be just some kind of file, but no - on modsaholic we have most of our files in .exe form now and its not infected, it is just a self installer of the mod. Double click and the mod is packed in the default place where the game should be. That is all :)

If you would like to see more info on our self installing mods then check this out.

WolfgangPolska

Quote from: Evul on March 04, 2014, 03:42:00 PM
Any particular weapon you have problems with?
Except the AK-47, FN Fal, M4A1, M16? That I have lowers the damage on. :)

I am currently balancing it.

No I mean, about the stationary weapons( mortars etc.) :)
I have no idea how, but it works!!!

dbltap441

Quote from: WolfgangPolska on March 04, 2014, 12:45:53 PM
How work on fixed weapons goes on? Those raiders are cutting me down!! ;_;

something big is in the works but thats all I can say for now :P

Haplo

I hope you tone the machine guns down a bit. My colonists are always killed when there is ONE machine gun with the raiders..
It's a slaughter house inside my base  :'(

WolfgangPolska

I disagree. My men are slaughtered by those cowardly snipers :/
MG is well balanced for me. It takes long time to aim, but it's very powerfull.
I have no idea how, but it works!!!

Evul

The firefights have changed completely for me. Insted of having one defence line i now been forced to retreat back several sections due to snipers and support weapons.

I am currently working on balanceing the weapons some more. But when raiders have a macheengun gun and snipers thats when stuff get hard. Not that are overpowered but they have distance and allot of bullets :P

Viceroy

May I request the Hyperblaster from Quake 4?
Dog goes moo!

SadisticNemesis

If you can, could you make a space marine bolter? either the automatic or even the bolter sniper rifle? :o

Architect

Quote from: SadisticNemesis on March 05, 2014, 02:08:12 PM
If you can, could you make a space marine bolter? either the automatic or even the bolter sniper rifle? :o

I just wrote up the code for the bolt pistol, and i have the rifle in the works now. Might be a while before I get round to finishing it though, I've had mocks all throughout this week.
Check out BetterPower+ and all its derivatives by clicking the picture below.

It adds many new methods of power generation and uses for it, as well as other things such as incidents.

Evul

Graphics exist for the Bolt Pistol to. :P

SadisticNemesis

Well snap you guys rock haha, ah mocks... I remember them... focus on them first man, can't wait for the armour to be put into the game... space marine chapter colony! :D

dbltap441

Viceroy

Dog goes moo!

Viceroy

Ooh and an UMP45 I am certain lots of people love that gun same as me.
Dog goes moo!

RimLover

Huhu,

Stargate weapons would be awesome !!!

;D