[A13] SkilledBuilder (07.06.16)

Started by shadwar, May 02, 2016, 06:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconicrose

I don't wanna try A15 until it's officially released because I like to play with mods too much. I use Linux Mint 18 x64 bit with Cinnamon. Unfortunately I have neither knowledge of Mono or Rimworld modding or I'd look into it myself.

Edit: Is it possible to revert to A14? Because if so I can try it.
I have a Rimworld Let's Play for you -> Let's Play Rimworld Playlist

Hatti

No need to play, if its crashing there isnt even a way to play:) but we know if its happen without ccl too.
i may try with Linux mint next weekend

Draconicrose

Okay so I tried A15 with the new mod version. It still crashes. It's not like it crashes the game in normal play, it's when you designate something to be built by a skilled builder. The pawn will bring the resources and start building it then the game crashes.
I have a Rimworld Let's Play for you -> Let's Play Rimworld Playlist

jaynus

As an Ubuntu 16.04 user I can confirm that this crashes to desktop in linux only. Works fine in windows (my other computer).

Let me know if what I can provide to help debug it.

Hatti

Quote from: jaynus on September 02, 2016, 05:59:19 PM
As an Ubuntu 16.04 user I can confirm that this crashes to desktop in linux only. Works fine in windows (my other computer).

Let me know if what I can provide to help debug it.

Please check out this mod: QualityBuilder
its the successor from SkilledBuilder. I wont update or bugfix SkilledBuilder anymore

BlueWinds

For what it's worth, I can confirm that QualityBuilder is both awesome and works on Linux (a15). Thanks for the new version, Hatti!