[A13] Mustaches Pack (1.0.1) 25/05/2016

Started by joaonunes, May 25, 2016, 03:41:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joaonunes

This mod will not be updated as there is a WAAAAAAAAAAY better mod called "FacialStuff"
GitHub link: here
Steam Workshop link: here

"Nothing like a fine bit of hair lip to make a colonist look a bit manly." - HolyWinter

Mustaches Pack A13 - v1.0.1

Do you have a colonist that can kill anyone in mere seconds and wish he looked more manly? Wish no more! Now colonists can have mustaches that will turn them into more respected characters, boost their sexyness, while also making him look manlier.

(Notice: Boosts to respect and sexyness purchased separately!)

Downloads:
REQUIREMENTS:
    Community Core Library
Recommended:
    EdB Mod Order
Mod download:
    Mustaches-Pack - GitHub

How to install:
- Download Community Core Library!!
- Download this mod on the website given above;
- Unzip the contents and place them in your "RimWorld/Mods" folder;
- Activate the mods in the mod menu;

How to update:
- Remove the older mod version from the Mods folder;
- Install the new mod version just as you did before;

Notes: CCL MUST be the mod loaded immediately after "Core"

Compatibility:
- Individual Appearance - Compatible as long as you load it AFTER my mod. However, pawns with mustaches will NOT have the eyes from Individual Appearance, only pawns with no mustache will have the modded eyes. Load IA before my mod and it will be "disabled" (textures overwritten);
- ModVarietyPack - It has not been updated to A13 yet, but it should work as long as the assemblies are exactly the same (exact same code, line by line) and it does not add/edit textures with the same name as mines;

This mod should be compatible with every mod that currently exists for this game, as this mod only adds textures and the ability to add more faces.

FAQ:
Q: Will this mod work on an existing save?
A: Yes it will, but only new pawns will have the mustaches (traders, visitors, raiders and slaves can have mustaches).

Q: Is it safe to uninstall this mod when I want?
A: No. At least not when there are pawns with mustaches on the area. Make sure there is nobody with a mustache on the colony, pause the game, save it and then disable the mod. BE WARNED!!! This has not been tested, and the results may vary, ranging from simple errors to missing textures or saves not loading because of missing files!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

Q: Why do the mustaches look so mehh...ish?
A: I have never done image editing before, this was my first time doing it, so I think it is normal for the mustaches to look worse than they could at the hands of experienced designers :/

Credits:
In no particular order:

• Fluffy (l2032) - Without his .dll it would not be possible to make this mod as it is. Forever grateful :D
  • 1000101 - Many thanks for helping me when I needed
  • TheFlameTouched - Gave me the much needed moral support :P
  • ConnivingCougar - For having the idea for this mod
  • HolyWinter - Thanks for giving me the catchphrase/slogan for this mod :D
  • And all the great modders that created every mod visible on the screenshots

Changelog:

v1.0.0 - 25/05/2016
    - First release;
v1.0.1 - 25/05/2016
    - Quick edit on a file, not logical to have that name...;

To do:
- Screenshots :P
- Layered mustaches making them independent from the heads; Mustache colours approximately at the same time as changing the way colours are attributed would mean a total change to the way the code works;
- Anything that is relative to heads... beards, scars, etc... Big maybe, would require better image editing skills.

License:
Feel free to include this mod in a modpack and edit whatever you want, as long as you give credit to the authors of the mods and/or resources you use.
Do you want your colonists to look manlier?
Get a free mustache sample here!

Noice!

I can't wait to see if there is any facial hair combos which match my own!
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.