Quote from: hiepbg on June 15, 2017, 02:24:40 AM
Quote from: gendalf on January 27, 2017, 07:43:16 AM
Currently can't move, add pls:
Wind turbine
Cryptosleep casket
Cooler
Powerswitch
Comms console

(I'd honestly prefer everything in the game to be movable, just take different time to pack based on its size :) )

You can use my "CoreExtra.xml" file  :)

Where do I put the CoreExtra.xml file to enable these to be moved? Thanks!
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

alt0215

Use notfood's version of Miniaturisation if you want to use this on all buildings. https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=22763.0

MisterVertigo

Quote from: alt0215 on July 08, 2017, 10:44:10 PM
Use notfood's version of Miniaturisation if you want to use this on all buildings. https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=22763.0
I saw that, but I also read that it had some compatibility issues with Fluffy's Breakdowns mod. I wasn't sure if using this "fix" was compatible with Fluffy's or not.

GngBngBus

hiepbg

Quote from: MisterVertigo on July 07, 2017, 12:37:26 PM
Quote from: hiepbg on June 15, 2017, 02:24:40 AM
Quote from: gendalf on January 27, 2017, 07:43:16 AM
Currently can't move, add pls:
Wind turbine
Cryptosleep casket
Cooler
Powerswitch
Comms console

(I'd honestly prefer everything in the game to be movable, just take different time to pack based on its size :) )

You can use my "CoreExtra.xml" file  :)

Where do I put the CoreExtra.xml file to enable these to be moved? Thanks!

To the def folder inside this mod's folder. :D

hwfanatic

Quote from: GngBngBus on July 09, 2017, 01:00:53 PM
doe this work with A17.1?
I'm not sure what you mean. The mod has been tested with the latest A17 build.

MisterVertigo

Thank you hiepbg. There wasn't a Def folder so I created one and put it there. I'll try it tonight and let you know!

hiepbg

Quote from: MisterVertigo on July 10, 2017, 01:35:54 PM
Thank you hiepbg. There wasn't a Def folder so I created one and put it there. I'll try it tonight and let you know!

To this folder:

X:\...\Miniaturisation\Defs\MiniaturisationDefs

Or you can find CoreExtra.xml file and replace it.

kenjorosa20

MercuryDoll

A lot of XMLs for other mod-added constructibles are outdated and need to be updated, For example, jecrell's industrial age only partially works until you change the <modrequired> field to reflect the mod's <name> field in their respective about.xml

hwfanatic

@kenjorosa20 Any time.

@MercuryDoll At first I didn't mind notfood picking the same name for his mod, but now I'm kind of annoyed that people mix the two up. Take a look at https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=22763 to file your report.

tase

I get this error message after a while of playing, only thing I reinstalled was a Sun Lamp.

Not compatible with Combat Extended?

Exception printing AmmoBench_Blueprint_Install55914 at (15, 0, 237): System.InvalidOperationException: Nothing to install.
  at RimWorld.Blueprint_Install.get_MiniToInstallOrBuildingToReinstall () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Blueprint_Install.get_ThingToInstall () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Blueprint_Install.get_Graphic () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Thing.Print (Verse.SectionLayer layer) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ThingWithComps.Print (Verse.SectionLayer layer) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.SectionLayer_ThingsGeneral.TakePrintFrom (Verse.Thing t) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Kagea

Hey I just wanted to say thank you for this "little" Gem. I'm one of those people who constanly change their base and this helps immensely with it! :)

Ruisuki

Does bench 'class' refer to mod benches that use the associated stat?

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: Ruisuki on February 20, 2018, 08:53:07 PM
Does bench 'class' refer to mod benches that use the associated stat?

What do you mean, like a thingClass?