What games are coming out in July?

Started by Tynan, June 09, 2016, 11:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

narkul

Starbound just updated its unstable branch with what feels like a fairly polished 1.0 beta.

skullywag

This pokemon GO thingy seems to be taking over the gaming subreddit. I doubt itll impact RW though.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

akiceabear

Goodness, steam's front page has been abysmal the last few days!

Do you plan to issue steam keys to qualified existing owners in advance/same day of release? Obviously it would be good to have long standing fans boost reviews from the first minutes...

christhekiller

Starbound will be releasing their 1.0 version on July 22nd

Tynan

Quote from: christhekiller on July 08, 2016, 04:32:40 PM
Starbound will be releasing their 1.0 version on July 22nd

Blast.
Oh well, at least it's not the same day.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Kashipoi

I don't think it's much to worry about. An update isn't a release. I don't even remember if chucklefish even fixed their PR problems.

Listen1

Blast.

But I believe that Rimworld will outshine starboud greatly, it's past the time we played those crafting games.

It's time to do something greater. And Rimworld will be it.

Let's stand proud for supporting this game, and make the best we can to advertise it!

palandus

Well, apparently Fallout Shelter for PC finally got a release date. July 14th, one day before Rimworld. Seeing as it is sorta of in the same vein it may cause problems, but who knows.

Kashipoi

I don't think a mobile game ported to PC is much of a concern, especially when the game it was meant to support isn't being seen in the best of lights on PC right now.

Matthiasagreen

Hopefully all those Pokemon trainers won't be too busy exploring the world to sit at their PCs to play Rimworld. Don't think there was any way to plan for that game.
Hi, my name is Matthias and I am a Rimworld Addict. It has been five seconds since my last fix...

narkul

Blast.

But is there anyone left to buy Starbound that doesn't already own it?

Pokemon trainers probably don't even know what Steam is because it doesn't have a cellphone platform.

Listen1

Quote from: narkul on July 14, 2016, 05:59:41 PM
Blast.

But is there anyone left to buy Starbound that doesn't already own it?

Pokemon trainers probably don't even know what Steam is because it doesn't have a cellphone platform.

Thats true, I bought Starbound on... 2013? 2012? I believe it was just when it released. After that there were alot of sales, with the game going for 2$... So true, everyone should already own starbound.

And RimWorld