[A17] DoorMat

Started by Latta, July 18, 2016, 11:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KevinHann

Excellent, one mod closer to playing Alpha16 :) Thank you!

Beathrus

Latta

Updated to A16, but looks like someone was faster :P

Beathrus

Quote from: Latta on December 24, 2016, 07:58:21 AM
Updated to A16, but looks like someone was faster :P

Thank you, Latta! :o

asquirrel

The doormat's back in town!! :)

Pichu0102

Can you add another doormat that is made from textiles for more varied colors from the leather colors?

MisterVertigo

Thank you for the update!
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

Canute

Quote from: Pichu0102 on January 09, 2017, 07:11:41 PM
Can you add another doormat that is made from textiles for more varied colors from the leather colors?
Or maybe look at Rimkea   
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=26379.0

nachtfalter

Thanks for the update!
Must have mod.

rogerbacon

Thanks for this mod. I just started using it (A16) but I'm still getting dirt and, especially, sand.
I added a debug statement after your reflective call to TryDropFilth and it showed my pawns still had sand on them. Is there any way to eliminate the sand?
You can see the problem with Debug.Log(pawn.Name + " stepped on a doormat." + Environment.NewLine + "current filth: " + pawn.filth.FilthReport);

Of course, this assumes you are in a sandy region like I am.

coldcell

Thanks for the mod. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong since I'm still getting dirt everywhere. I place the doormats just under the door if that makes any difference.

Beathrus

Quote from: coldcell on January 13, 2017, 09:00:06 AM
Thanks for the mod. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong since I'm still getting dirt everywhere. I place the doormats just under the door if that makes any difference.

Maybe its not enough door mats? Remember you can stack the doormats in all 4 positions on top of each other, though I don't know if the quality of the doormat affects collection rate and etc either.

Pichu0102

I added the ability to make floor mats half out of leather and other textiles, half out of cloth, and made a pull request to add the new mats.

Pull request here: https://github.com/urty5656/RimWorld-DoorMat/pull/2

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Pichu0102

Quote from: Beathrus on January 15, 2017, 01:40:41 AM
Quote from: coldcell on January 13, 2017, 09:00:06 AM

Maybe its not enough door mats? Remember you can stack the doormats in all 4 positions on top of each other, though I don't know if the quality of the doormat affects collection rate and etc either.
I believe the max a single tile can hold is 20 total filth, with up to 5 of each kind (dirt, animal filth, vomit, blood, etc). If the tile is too dirty it can't be dropped there when pawns walk there and will be dropped on a cleaner tile, from my testing.

coldcell

Thanks! I didn't know there's a max number amount of filth. I'll put up more mats then.