[1.0] Infused - Equipment enchantment

Started by notfood, July 20, 2016, 09:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuzoz1

notfood

Updated. Fixed a couple of unnoticeable bugs that affected performance slightly.

Sarelth

notfood

bazalisk

Hi Notfood

Love this mod, been using it since v12.

Is there any way to reduce the frequency by which infusions happen?

at the moment every item a raider or visitor wares or carries seems to be infused even shoddy, poor and aweful items  :(

is there a file i can open in notepad++  where i can correct this?

notfood

Nope... it's hardcoded in the GetInfusionChance function. It's in my TODO list to make a configurable window for CCL.

Elysium

This mod is great but the infusions are far, far too common for my liking.  I can see where the chance values are handled in the source but unfortunately I have no idea how to compile it.  It probably wouldn't be so bad if there were stockpile filters for the stats, but without them and the amount of infusions that occur I find it adds too much micromanagement.  A stockpile filter may be asking too much.  I would be more than happy if the chance was handled in defs but you are a busy man and I'm sure you will add some kind of support when you have time to.

Etherdreamer

Only normal or better should be infused. Taking as example  the old D&D requirement for creating a magical object.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Etherdreamer on August 12, 2016, 12:29:53 AM
Only normal or better should be infused. Taking as example  the old D&D requirement for creating a magical object.

That is a great call. Would love to see that change.

neobikes

got problem:
a month ago i could just RIGHT CLICK ITEM and choose INFORMATION and i could see its BASIC STATS + INFUSED STATS.

now i reloaded all mods and i cannot do that anymore. What i can do is to CLICK "I" and i do get only BASIC STATS.

to see INFUSED STATS i need to DROP ITEM to floor and click on it either DETAIL or "I" and i can see INFUSED STATS or BASIC + INFUSED STATS.
So basically:
When item is on floor - i can see all
when item is worn on pawn - i can see only basic stats

in picture below i got invulnerable T-Shirt :( but sadly no display

and second picture is list of mods:

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Elysium

notfood

Update 0.14.2.1

Release 0.15.2.1

Many changes! I was trying to update to A15 and I accidentally the whole thing. And updating only required me to change 1 word...
Huge refractor, more performance.
Auto overriding StatDefs, more compatibility. Thanks to research from Mod Friendly Overrides.
Added ChancesDef, offers more control to the user. You can alter the chances in a very granular way, per object/category/techlevel. Order of ChancesDef matters, last has priority.
Renamed Infused.InfusedDef to Infused.Def
Balanced Fel and Unholy.
Labels under fog no longer show.

Format for ChancesDef:<Infused.ChanceDef>
        <defName>AnyUniqueNameIsFine</defName>
        <match>
            <categories>
                <li>Apparel</li>
                <li>WeaponsMelee</li>
                <li>WeaponsRanged</li>
            </categories>
        </match>
        <techLevel>
            <min>Undefined</min>
            <max>Industrial</max>
        </techLevel>
        <chances>
            <awful>0.02</awful>
            <shoddy>0.02</shoddy>
            <poor>0.02</poor>
            <normal>0.03</normal>
            <good>0.07</good>
            <superior>0.11</superior>
            <excellent>0.15</excellent>
            <masterwork>0.23</masterwork>
            <legendary>0.3</legendary>
        </chances>
    </Infused.ChanceDef>

match is a ThingFilter, the same you use for Ingredients. So you can filter anything. And I mean anything.
techLevel is optional, it allows you to set the range inclusive to filter.
chances is the chance to get an infusion depending of the quality, goes from 0 to 1. 0 means never, 1 means always.

CCL is no longer required for both versions.

Elysium

skywyze

Been playing with this for dozens of hours now. Absolutely love it. I chose to configure it so all top-quality items are enchanted, but none of the lower-quality ones are. That way I can have my pawns put all my enchanted equipment in a single stockpile for me to choose from.

Not much else to say really. Great work! Wouldn't mind seeing even more enchantment types either, if you're feeling creative.

Etherdreamer