[B18]DESurgeries - 06/12/17

Started by kaptain_kavern, July 24, 2016, 04:56:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want/need an A17 version?

Yes
No

kaptain_kavern

We all have this one buddy.
It's a vanilla bug, that will happen even without mods. The only known solution is to injure the patient (lol) more. Like a punch

I find it was a vanilla bug after reading and comparing my code and Vanilla (it's a very basic mod with only three XML files) in vain ;-p

Porter

I prefer this mod to ones that add new body parts ... will you be updating for a16?

Knedl

Not sure if this has been addressed/said before in this thread but treating the femur is missing. At least I was never able to find it amongst options in the operation tab. Am I right or am I missing on something like research first?

Thanks on the great mod btw, it's one of those "must have" for me so keep up the good work!

Saeko

Oh captain my captain!

Can you upgrade this mod for the a16. Thank you!

mazacik

I updated the mod to A16, here you go. Note that this is an unofficial update, problems might occur; If they do, that sucks, wait for the official update.

indeed

Saeko

Rah

EPOE Hardcore Version 1.1 for A16 if you want a pretty complete and vanilla like surgery mod like DE surgeries. You can fix pretty much anything with simple parts or advanced bionic parts, which are expensive. Old scars can be fixed with glitterworld medicine.

TheJokerMan

In terms of the unofficial updates, do we just copy over to the old file or use the new one and trash the old completely?

faltonico

Quote from: TheJokerMan on December 28, 2016, 04:28:59 PM
In terms of the unofficial updates, do we just copy over to the old file or use the new one and trash the old completely?
Trash it completely.

asquirrel

Thanks for the updates to A16, even if they are not official updates!! :)

Madman666

This is an excellent mod, but I think it should be a little bit harder. In particular - curing wounds should require medicine (no herbals). And healing scars is really powerful for an easy operation with just two herbal medicine. It should require at least a glitter medkit and be a medium or hard difficulty. Especially since medicine received a huge nerf in A16.

Thats my thoughts though. Anyway - big thanks for the author and for the people who updated it) You lot are awesome)

grifo

Quote from: Knedl on December 23, 2016, 06:27:23 AM
Not sure if this has been addressed/said before in this thread but treating the femur is missing. At least I was never able to find it amongst options in the operation tab. Am I right or am I missing on something like research first?

Thanks on the great mod btw, it's one of those "must have" for me so keep up the good work!

I tweaking files from this mod for myself and planing to add all major bones to be repairable. I can post edited version somewhere or mail it to you when im done.

grifo

Quote from: Madman666 on January 12, 2017, 06:57:43 PM
This is an excellent mod, but I think it should be a little bit harder. In particular - curing wounds should require medicine (no herbals). And healing scars is really powerful for an easy operation with just two herbal medicine. It should require at least a glitter medkit and be a medium or hard difficulty. Especially since medicine received a huge nerf in A16.

Thats my thoughts though. Anyway - big thanks for the author and for the people who updated it) You lot are awesome)

I tweaking files from this mod for myself and planing to increase difficulty in every possible way and remove abilities to cure some diceases and parasites. Who cures flu with surgery anyway? I can post edited version somewhere or mail it to you when im done.