[B18]DESurgeries - 06/12/17

Started by kaptain_kavern, July 24, 2016, 04:56:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want/need an A17 version?

Yes
No

PGMP1979

Thanks a million for the early A18 release ive being using it every single time this mode became a life saver for vanilla runs.

I hate being filled up with scars by fighting racoons and rabbits xD

Ser Kitteh

Hey, just installed the mod for the first time. Can't seem to get it to work???

I have a guy with a stab car to the brain (this is A18). He's functioning at 40% everything but otherwise is fine. Have the meds and a level 17 doctor. Is there an issue here?

asquirrel

Does this look right? I just added the defnames.  Do I need to start a new game for the scar fixing thing to work?  Thanks! :)

Oww.  I just loaded it and now got a ton of errors. 

https://gist.github.com/71c8f880cb3ac0685302e72c929b57dd

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

kaptain_kavern

I tried to correct the file. Tell me if it's better with this one

asquirrel

Thanks KK!  Unfortunately it still seems to be giving me errors.  It works though. :)

selmephren

Loads the game with the same errors as the last post, but doesn't let me do any of the surgeries.

asquirrel

Quote from: selmephren on November 17, 2017, 08:04:19 PM
Loads the game with the same errors as the last post, but doesn't let me do any of the surgeries.

Try moving the mod to the last thing in your load order and see if that helps. That's where mine is.

kaptain_kavern

Update to include Japanese Translation 

+ A fix for making rib surgeries actually working  8)

+ Added ModSyncNinja system

+ Re-updated the Readme with actual right informations  ::)

RyanRim

Very useful surgery mod, can it be installed mid-game?

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

kaptain_kavern

Thank you.

Yep should be good to add mid-game.

Heymom

If i install a bionic spine (EPOE), i get get the option to use DEsurgery to fix said spine.. is that intended ?
If i choice to fix it, i remove the spine implant.

kaptain_kavern

Hi there Heymom,

TBH I'm not even sure both mods are still compatible. I was able to reproduce the same issue as you described. But after looking in the code I'm not sure why this option is showing with a bionic spine but not for a bionic eye for instance.

I will try to find out more but I really don't see why though ....
Thanks for reporting

I updated the mod for fixing the "repairing rib" surgery that wasn't working at all

Heymom

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on December 06, 2017, 02:14:58 AM
Hi there Heymom,

TBH I'm not even sure both mods are still compatible. I was able to reproduce the same issue as you described. But after looking in the code I'm not sure why this option is showing with a bionic spine but not for a bionic eye for instance.

I will try to find out more but I really don't see why though ....
Thanks for reporting

I updated the mod for fixing the "repairing rib" surgery that wasn't working at all
np, we all have an interest in getting as much of it to work i presume :)

update; Changing mod load order, didnt make a difference for me.

kaptain_kavern

It's been a long time since I used another medical mod TBH, but now that I'm more awake than last time I replied I just thought about something else.

I'm not really sure there is a real advantage to use E.P.O.E. with DESurgeries together, I mean since EPOE 2.0, no? I would like to know more about that. Maybe there some things I can do regarding that in the future.

And I also know that RBSE mod is kinda like having EPOE + DESurgeries merged together, maybe it could be interesting for you?

CannibarRechter

I think RBSE doesn't have all the DES surgeries in it.
CR All Mods and Tools Download Link
CR Total Texture Overhaul : Gives RimWorld a Natural Feel
CR Moddable: make RimWorld more moddable.
CR CompFX: display dynamic effects over RimWorld objects