[MOD] (Alpha 5) BetterPower+ (V5.0.0): Updated 16/07/14

Started by Architect, February 28, 2014, 07:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iame6162013

Quote from: Architect on March 31, 2014, 12:29:25 PM
The invincible colonist, capable of living long after death...
This occurred when testing the new barbed wire XD Work needed me thinks...
Note: Barbed wire will not look like that, that's just another texture already in the mod being used for testing purposes :P

Yea i got one like that to bur i got something like -65000000 (+ to :p)(64bit i think?) :p
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

biosehnsucht

Quote from: Vas on March 26, 2014, 05:47:28 PM
I intended lightning rods to draw lightning away from your buildings and give a very tiny amount of power when struck, not give massive amounts of energy for a short duration.  :P  Not even in the future would you be able to hardness that much raw power all at once.

Just need a DeLorean mod.

Ender

Quote from: biosehnsucht on April 03, 2014, 10:23:09 PM
I intended lightning rods to draw lightning away from your buildings and give a very tiny amount of power when struck, not give massive amounts of energy for a short duration.  :P  Not even in the future would you be able to hardness that much raw power all at once.

WHAT YEAR IS IT??!!
The voices in my head tell me to burn colonists....

Celthric Aysen

Quote from: Ender on April 04, 2014, 07:19:02 AM
Quote from: biosehnsucht on April 03, 2014, 10:23:09 PM

WHAT YEAR IS IT??!!
GREAT SCOTT!
My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

jamieg

hi ARCHITECT having a couple of issue with conveyor belts, as an item moves on them its seems to bug out and the image jumps about?
YES! Its true! im updating The BIG BANG mod pack check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orzLZbECR20&list=UUr1sEPUEhFqy01q16zGisIg

Architect

Quote from: jamieg on April 04, 2014, 11:08:06 AM
hi ARCHITECT having a couple of issue with conveyor belts, as an item moves on them its seems to bug out and the image jumps about?

Really? Can you post me an image with an exact explanation of what is happening? I thought I'd squashed these kinds of bugs.
Check out BetterPower+ and all its derivatives by clicking the picture below.

It adds many new methods of power generation and uses for it, as well as other things such as incidents.

jamieg

YES! Its true! im updating The BIG BANG mod pack check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orzLZbECR20&list=UUr1sEPUEhFqy01q16zGisIg

jamieg

hmm cant seem to recreate that bug at the moment, but now it has come to my attention I will keep an eye out for it. I have also noticed one other bug to do with the AI an hauling items, but I have the feeling that is to do with the core game, I will have to further testing to find out more behind this, I would of got a screen shot but I feel a video would of explained it better, the items would jump about erratically (on and off the belt) and never reach its destination. If the item is clicked to re-obey hauling (as it is set to forbidden on the belt) the item stops jumping about, as for the character being able to pick it up I did not test to see.

mrofa

All i do is clutter all around.

Architect

After a few days beak to play titan fall and get my school stuff together, I'm coming back to add some more stuff in and actually finish the wikia XD If anyone has any features they would like to see in my mid alpha release, feel free to post them. I only have an idea for two or three more buildings, then it's just incidents all the way till someone gives me an idea XD

It adds many new methods of power generation and uses for it, as well as other things such as incidents.

Architect

I have made one monumental cock up, this mod is not currently alpha three, but give me an hour and it will all be working :P

hot fix, downloads now wont crash on start up, however major fix comes in a few hours will bring everything back to full operation again. Bare with me folks.

just realised barbed wire textures are currently totally bodged, another thing ill be fixing tonight.

PhenomTaker

Just asking:
"Change Log:
Version 2.2.0"
Are those things that will come in the next update? Because only version 2.1 is downloadable.

Either way I will try it out, sounds nice :)

Architect

Quote from: PhenomTaker on April 10, 2014, 03:43:07 PM
Just asking:
"Change Log:
Version 2.2.0"
Are those things that will come in the next update? Because only version 2.1 is downloadable.

Either way I will try it out, sounds nice :)

I'm a bit of a mess my end right now, the version you guys have is more like version 2.2.-3. I just got home though, so from now until its done I'm going to be sitting at my desktop making sure each feature promised works as I promised. Wish me luck guys, its gonna be a loooooong night here in England.

Architect

BetterPower+ and BetterPowerHard updated to V2.2.1

WithWingsAsEagles

You need to get away from AdFly, it just infected my computer and now I have to get rid of the virus that it gave me.  Good thing I have an Malwarebytes because it found over 100 objects that were potential threats after I accidentally clicked on the First Download image that shows always in the Adfly crap site.

Now that I recognize the threat I am avoiding clicking immediately upon an image that says "DOWNLOAD" till I look up to see if it is just an ad.
Thanks for the uploads though, will be trying them out now that I have them downloaded.