[MOD] (Alpha 3) Turret Package (v.1.4)

Started by Kilroy232, March 03, 2014, 01:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superpirson

hi! me again. Just in case anyone wants it, here is this mod updated to alpha 4. I also cleaned out a lot of the XML files, so things should be easier to mod from now on.
Kilroy, I am assuming you are ok with this, but please tell me if you want me to back off, I don't mean to step on your toes.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]
specs: mid2009 MBP OSX 10.9.3 NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB

a89a89

Quote from: superpirson on June 05, 2014, 07:01:34 PM
hi! me again. Just in case anyone wants it, here is this mod updated to alpha 4. I also cleaned out a lot of the XML files, so things should be easier to mod from now on.
Kilroy, I am assuming you are ok with this, but please tell me if you want me to back off, I don't mean to step on your toes.
Thanks!

Jarkiro

Quote from: superpirson on June 05, 2014, 07:01:34 PM

Thank you. But ... as soon as i use it together with the zombie mod, all zombies are equipped with Improved turrets as a weapon =/

Mc_Peterson

superpirson

I changed some of the configs, but I don't really have time to test it thoroughly. If it still doesn't work, just speak up and I'll give it another look.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

PunisheR007

Quote from: superpirson on June 07, 2014, 05:53:00 PM
I changed some of the configs, but I don't really have time to test it thoroughly. If it still doesn't work, just speak up and I'll give it another look.

Your update has still a few errors showing, i went ahead and fixed Kilroy's last version, iv'e got no errors. :)
If Kilroy doesn't want to update this mod, i would gladly re-release it, with of course Kilroy getting all the credits.

DaveG

anyone else got missing textures on improved turrets?

superpirson

Quote from: DaveG on June 08, 2014, 11:08:51 AM
anyone else got missing textures on improved turrets?
no, the version I uploaded in my post above is working with no missing textures. other than some small xml errors, it should work, could you give me the contents of your debug log? also, could you tell me your os, mods, and a description of what is missing/if needed a screenshot?

edcw

hello, it seems the sniper turrets aint working. I built two of them and raiders burnt them down without returning fire. anybody else got this issue? i use the latest alpha

knoedel90

hey nice mod. it also works with Alpha 4f.

but now my Problem. i tryed to build my defence inside the mountain. this room is 10 squares wide from left to right. now i build 5 energy turrets in a row from left to right, so you cant get through them. but they stopped Shooting. only way they do is, if i rebuild one of them. same Thing if i have only 4 of them and build 4 other Towers directly behind them. they dont shoot. only if i leave 1 space free. does anyone know why i have this  Problem?

EruPL

Quote from: edcw on June 24, 2014, 04:04:10 AM
hello, it seems the sniper turrets aint working. I built two of them and raiders burnt them down without returning fire. anybody else got this issue? i use the latest alpha

Same here - sniper turrents aren't shooting to enemies  :'(

EruPL

The Incendiary turrent is shooting to enemies but doesn't do any damage to them  ???

PunisheR007

When i re-worked the turrets package for alpha 4f, the sniper turret worked fine, so im guessing this does need an update posted.
I'll post the updated veersion later today, so you guys can have sniper turrets again, i was thinking of adding my artillery cannon turret to this mod, i'll send Kilroy a message to get it underway asap.

EruPL

Quote from: PunisheR007 on June 28, 2014, 06:46:58 PM
When i re-worked the turrets package for alpha 4f, the sniper turret worked fine, so im guessing this does need an update posted.
I'll post the updated veersion later today, so you guys can have sniper turrets again, i was thinking of adding my artillery cannon turret to this mod, i'll send Kilroy a message to get it underway asap.

Waiting  :D

EruPL

And what with the update PunisheR007 ?