[MOD] (Alpha 3F) Industrial RIM (v.1.1.2)

Started by Cala13er, March 17, 2014, 05:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What age would you prefer to start in using the new tech tree?

Ancient Era - Start from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with almost nothing available)
253 (70.1%)
Classical Era - Start 1 age up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with few things available)
33 (9.1%)
Medieval Era - Start 2 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with many things available)
17 (4.7%)
Renaissance Era - Start 3 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with plenty of things available)
7 (1.9%)
Industrial Era - Start 4 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with just over half of things available)
23 (6.4%)
Modern Era - Start 5 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with most things available)
9 (2.5%)
Atomic Era - Start 6 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with almost everything available)
2 (0.6%)
Information Era - Start 7 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with only few things not available, and not many researches)
2 (0.6%)
Experimental Era - Start 8 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with everything but the experimental stage stuff)
15 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 361

iame6162013

Quote from: Cala13er on April 07, 2014, 10:10:37 AM
Quote from: mrofa on April 07, 2014, 09:58:54 AM
How that tick works ?

Created an if tick. But I'll probably remove that, tick isn't needed.

Now i'm curios about how that tick thing works, to dll(? or was it c#) i go :p hmm
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Steeley

Hi, Cala13er! Could you make a custom weapon for me? I would appreciate if you could create the M-8 Avenger from the Mass Effect games? I love your mod but I think the gun set could use a few more sci-fi guns.

Cala13er

Quote from: Steeley on April 09, 2014, 01:43:40 AM
Hi, Cala13er! Could you make a custom weapon for me? I would appreciate if you could create the M-8 Avenger from the Mass Effect games? I love your mod but I think the gun set could use a few more sci-fi guns.

Sure I can! In fact I may work on adding all mass effect 3 weapons. Huge mass effect 3 fan.

FtDLulz

Quote from: Cala13er on April 09, 2014, 04:30:19 AM
Quote from: Steeley on April 09, 2014, 01:43:40 AM

Sure I can! In fact I may work on adding all mass effect 3 weapons. Huge mass effect 3 fan.

This is epic.

iame6162013

Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Celthric Aysen

My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

mkire

The title says this is alpha 3 ready, but when i try making a new world with it active the game freezes and the colors turn all weird.

Cala13er

Quote from: mkire on April 10, 2014, 01:53:33 PM
The title says this is alpha 3 ready, but when i try making a new world with it active the game freezes and the colors turn all weird.

The current downloads are only Alpha 2, will roll out the Alpha 3 later tonight.

mkire

Quote from: Cala13er on April 10, 2014, 02:04:33 PM
Quote from: mkire on April 10, 2014, 01:53:33 PM

The current downloads are only Alpha 2, will roll out the Alpha 3 later tonight.

ah, thank you.

Cala13er

EightBitRanger

Sounds neat. Saw it in Tynan's Alpha 3 video. Will give it a try once its working properly.

Celthric Aysen

Can't play Rimworld without playing it with your mod :(

hwoo

I love your mod, i also love the kar98k as a rifle irl. But is it viable in rimworld? It seems once you get a m24 and a automatic that's the winning solution :/ would love my kar to make a difference haha.

love the hard work

Cala13er

Quote from: hwoo on April 10, 2014, 07:18:52 PM
I love your mod, i also love the kar98k as a rifle irl. But is it viable in rimworld? It seems once you get a m24 and a automatic that's the winning solution :/ would love my kar to make a difference haha.

love the hard work

Hahaha I too love the kar98k

Celthric Aysen