[1.4] Call of Cthulhu - Rim of Madness Expansion Pack (10/21/2022)

Started by jecrell, September 14, 2016, 08:17:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeatherCat

Quote from: LeatherCat on December 10, 2019, 01:56:01 AM
Hey! Thank you for this mod!
I am wondering how CompElderThing is added to all pawns?
ElderThingFaction.CompElderThing.CompTick is called every game tick... Is it possible to remove compThing from pawn?
Oh I see... AbilityUser.AbilityUserUtility.TransformPawn from AbilityUser.dll adds components of typeof(CompAbilityUser) to all humanlike pawns via harmony patches. Need to digest...

MasterBabble

Love your work! I use most of your mods, they are awesome, and work well.

I recently got back into RimWorld and Werewolfs mod is throwing an error when I load it:

FactionDef ROM_WerewolfClan must have at least one pawnGroupMaker with kindDef 'Peaceful', or 'permanentEnemy', 'isPlayer' or 'hidden' must be set to true. This is a misconfiguration in Rim of Madness - Werewolves.
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.Log:ErrorOnce(String, Int32, Boolean)
Hospitality.DefsUtility:LogMisconfiguration(Def, String)
Hospitality.DefsUtility:CheckFactionDefs()
Hospitality.DefsUtility:CheckForInvalidDefs()
Hospitality.ModBaseHospitality:DefsLoaded()
HugsLib.HugsLibController:OnDefsLoaded()
HugsLib.HugsLibController:LoadReloadInitialize()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__1()

Onasaki

Anyone know if Jecell is going to be updating for 1.1 and Royalty?
I have two forces by my side;
One's the truth and one's a lie;
Which one's which I cannot tell;
This enigma is my hell.

Canute

Even jecstools isn't updated yet, but there is progress at the github page of it.
And without jecstools the other mod's can't get updated, so you need to wait for it.

LWM

Bug report:  If there is an eclipse while there is a Blood Moon, the blood moon color goes away.

Mandragoron

So i am trying this mod pack out, working to create a altar room etc.. but already got now noble title with psychic power... does this stack with the spell powers? Or do i have to choice if my cult leader can cast spells or psychic powers? Dont want to play now until i can cast spells (will take some time) only to find out i destroyed the main char... anyone?

Canute

I didn't played it with 1.2 + Royalty so far.
But the Cult don't give you any active abilities, just passive ones like extra psionic mellee blast or chuthulu tentacle which act basicly as bionics.
And it worked well together with vampire/werewolfs and i think Rim of Magic so i don't see any problems with psychic abilities.

creepyguyinblack

Does anyone know how to make these mods compatible with royalty & 1.2? Especially cults as that was one of my favorites before the updates. Is it simply enough to edit the about file with the new version number or is there more problems to fix?
Thanks

JesusKreist

No and there are mod versions on steam for 1.2.
For instance https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2249174783
Not by the original mod author but by a ... well "mere mod porter" but works flawlessly.

jecrell

...Psst. Still there? If you'd like to support
me and my works, do check out my Patreon.
Someday, I could work for RimWorld full time!

https://www.patreon.com/jecrell

jecrell

Call of Cthulhu - Factions

Call of Cthulhu - Factions
Version: 1.0.3.0
Updated: 07-24-2021
Description: Includes the 1.2 and 1.3 RimWorld updates provided by mlie (emipa606) in my absence.

Download now on...
Patreon
GitHub
Steam
Discuss the mod on...
Discord
Ludeon

jecrell

Call of Cthulhu - Cosmic Horrors

Call of Cthulhu - Cosmic Horrors
Version: 1.3.0.0
Updated: 07-24-2021
Description: Added RimWorld 1.3 support

Download now on...
Patreon
GitHub
Steam
Discuss the mod on...
Discord
Ludeon

Cl3arSky

Great work! Awaiting eagerly for CULTS! It beats the new expansion by a long shot.

Canute

Because the RW developer want try to balance their DLC that they don't become that overpowered without drawbacks.

While Cult give you hugh advances, like resources, totems, animals, body impants,... just with the cost of human sacrifices.
But hey i loved to used Cult and all the other from Rim of Madness, at last once a release even when they are overpowered ! :-)

NeroClaudius

while half of these mods not working on my RW ver, I'm fine with that since the last update bugging a lot of old mods. But one thing I dont understand is the new Cthulhu Faction pack cant work right without thing called "Enable Oversized Weapon" pack that I didn't know where I can get, beside Steam?. Make me feel.. incomplete mid play without the faction.