[1.4] Call of Cthulhu - Rim of Madness Expansion Pack (10/21/2022)

Started by jecrell, September 14, 2016, 08:17:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trentennisfigati

I get this error - all pawns, including humans, have the elders abilities (psionic blast and short flight).
I think it's a problem of mod compatibility, but I wanted to know if anyone else had this issue.

Trentennisfigati

I've tried unistalling all mods.
I still have this problem with only CoC Elders enabled, yet every human colonist has psionic blast and short flight ... any clues?

Canute

Do you got latest version from jecstools and Alien framework ?
Maybe try the 1. release of Alien framework for 1.0 unstable.

If that don't help, you should ask the devs of the mod at their discord channel, because they rarely post here.

Trentennisfigati

Hey, thanks Canute!
I'm pretty sure I'm updated. I  saw someone else posting this bug.
THanks,I'll try contacting them on discord!

Jiro

I'm confused... is "Steam Corp" integrated into Industrial Age or is it just obsolete?

Aronia

Okay, this modpack is positively my favourite right now. Especially that vampire mod, I'm always in the market for some vampirism.)
But it also throws one of the most curious glitches ever. Sorry if I'm not the first to speak of this.
Right now, I've got two vampires in my settlement. One is an Elder Tremere girl I started with (Vampire scenario, Prepare Carefully mod). Nothing's wrong with her. The other one, also an Elder, I got through capture and recruitment. Well, every time I load a save, he gets a new bloodline. I chose his skills when he was a Gangrel, and those remained with him when he was a Gargoyle, a Tremere, a Nosferatu. Until I chose a single new one while he was a Ventrue. Well, now that Ventrue one is the only one that remains through all his reincarnations.
Game version 1.0.2059. Non-Steam.

jecrell

...Psst. Still there? If you'd like to support
me and my works, do check out my Patreon.
Someday, I could work for RimWorld full time!

https://www.patreon.com/jecrell

Jo The Veteran

I get this error every time I load "Cults" into my mods list. I don't like errors at startup, so I won't load this. But if you can fix it, it would be cool.

QuoteTranslation data for language English has 3 errors. Generate translation report for more info.
Verse.Log:Warning(String, Boolean)
Verse.LoadedLanguage:InjectIntoData_AfterImpliedDefs()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:<DoPlayLoad>m__1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:Update_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update()

sefer

Hey! Loving everything, just a question regarding werewolves. Is there some secret to metis I don't know about? Was excited when I got one but... It seems really bad in comparison to crinos, or even the others.

Jink23

Quote from: sefer on February 24, 2019, 09:31:03 AM
Hey! Loving everything, just a question regarding werewolves. Is there some secret to metis I don't know about? Was excited when I got one but... It seems really bad in comparison to crinos, or even the others.

That's the point Metis are basically inbred, Metis are the children on two werewolf parents and they always come out deformed and mired with health issues, it's part of the lore Jecrell uses same as the Vampires

Aronia

A quick addition to my previous post about my chameleon Elder.
Since I wrote it, I carried off two diableries, you see. One for each of my vampires. And again, everything is fine with the Tremere girl. Wow, she's awesome now. I saw her kill five scythers, alone, in close combat, without even using any skills.
The other one, though, just became an Elder again after the first reload.

And yes, a question regarding another mod. I'm using the Children&Learning, and just now one of my couples had a baby. The parents were both human, but the child turned out to be an Elder Thing. o_O Is that some king of lore, or is it just a glitch?

Jiro

I'm getting this infinite error with the Rhombohedral Energy Weapon (Mi-Go Casting Weapon):
Exception ticking Avery (at (115, 0, 143)): System.InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.
at Verse.Verb_LaunchProjectile.TryCastShot () <0x003cb>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Verb_Shoot.TryCastShot_Patch1 (object) <0x00053>
at Verse.Verb.TryCastNextBurstShot () <0x0006c>
at Verse.Verb.WarmupComplete () <0x0003b>
at Verse.Verb_LaunchProjectile.WarmupComplete () <0x00021>
at Verse.Verb_Shoot.WarmupComplete () <0x00023>
at Verse.Stance_Warmup.Expire () <0x00022>
at Verse.Stance_Busy.StanceTick () <0x0002b>
at Verse.Stance_Warmup.StanceTick () <0x003bb>
at Verse.Pawn_StanceTracker.StanceTrackerTick () <0x0005d>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch1 (object) <0x00178>
at Verse.TickList.Tick () <0x00487>

I have a lot of mods and I'm still trying to figure out which one is causing this, but I thought I'd post here in the meantime in case it's an issue with the mod itself.

Hydromancerx

@jecrell

So in your Industrial Age mod you have some items that were in the Industrial Revolution mod such as the Telegraph and Arc Lamp. Can you please update the other items from that mod and add them to your mod? Especially the Airships? Thanks!

romanrez13

HI, can't use any ability rim of madness - vampires, have errors like that:
JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn  Victoria driver=JobDriver_CastAbilityVerb (toilIndex=1) driver.job=(CastAbilityVerb (Job_2211900) A=Thing_Human155491) lastJobGiver=Verse.AI.ThinkNode_QueuedJob System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object at CPWeaponExt.HarmonyRailgun.CanHitCellFromCellIgnoringRange_Prefix (Verse.Verb,Verse.IntVec3,Verse. Some one can help me ?

Canute

romanrez13,
be sure you have latest versions of jecstools and vampire.
If they are uptodate, then
maybe it is a conflict with CPWeaponExt.HarmonyRailgun , does CP maybe mean Chicken Plucker, do you use his Project Red Horse: Tacticool Expansion ?
Then you should report it at his mod topic. Since he work together with jecrell (jectools,vampire) he may solve it better.