[1.4] Call of Cthulhu - Rim of Madness Expansion Pack (10/21/2022)

Started by jecrell, September 14, 2016, 08:17:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MCreeper

just_a_random

bucause i found out that apes from rimword of the apes dont get their blood back, i decided to make a list of species that are compatible with the blood mechanic and that are not
compatible : so far Orassans, Apini, all of the included in the xen's races thread and crystalloid
not compatible: all of the apes races from walkingproblem
my intention isn't to critisice anyone but to provide information

Canute

Maybe races need to have a blood (color) tag.
So a vampire only geting benefits from the same blood tag.
It don't made sense when a human vampire want to drink from a crystaloid or android.

AlyfoxLP

Viix

Hello.

It seems i can't make an offer.
I allways get the error : "Offerer is not performing the task at hand"
I have the cult krit, i'm trying to give a small amount of meals that i have in stockpile, i assigned my offerer into every job to be sure, and i turned on dev mode to see if there are errors in the logs and i didn't saw a new error popping while i was spamming the "Make an offering" button.
I think it's a bug. And it's only affecting the offers because when my pawn need to do a sermon he will stop what he is doing and do it right away

EDIT :

Ok i was able to make the pawn do an offering but now i can't. The pawn was in the wandering state, meaning having no jobs queued at all.
But now i can't do it again, i think i was lucky...

Canute

Unless there are changes for the B18 version.
- you don't need a cult kris, it might just improve the succeschance for sacrifices.

And offering is just a hauling of the proper stuff to the altar. It the pawn be able to haul, maybe he is incap. of dump labor ?
Did you try the offering with another char ?

Viix

My char was able to do an offering twice and he haven't hauling assigned, but i was very lucky i think, because i had to try at least 50 times before it work once...

It's like sometimes they just interupt what they are doing and make the offering. But most of the time they just ignore the order i don't know why...

It's only happening with the "make an offering" thing. Where i do a sacrifice it allways work.

asquirrel

Any news on a possible release date  for cosmic horrors and straightjacket being updated to b18?

MCreeper

They are already updated, Jecrell just didn't announced it.

asquirrel

Quote from: MCreeper on December 03, 2017, 08:49:20 AM

Thanks man!  I didn't look at the github link.  Good news indeed! :)

JDcollie

Quote from: MCreeper on December 03, 2017, 08:49:20 AM
The downloads in the original post are up to date then?

Canute

Not realy but the links to the github projects, and there you can find B18 releases.

Hydromancerx

My cult leader died and now I cannot select a new leader. Do I just need to wait? I put it on Auto but no one has stepped up even though they can research.

Canute

Did you try to let someone lese hold sermon`s.
I think that should give these pawn enough acceptanz to become a leader sooner or later.

Hydromancerx

Quote from: Canute on December 12, 2017, 03:08:27 AM
Did you try to let someone lese hold sermon`s.
I think that should give these pawn enough acceptanz to become a leader sooner or later.

It said there is no one to hold sermons. They can research cult things but not be selected to hold sermon. :/