[A15]True Mods 19.10.16 -vanilla friendly mods -new: some fixes and minor mods!

Started by TrueDestroyer, September 19, 2016, 12:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lllMWNlll

This mod is awesome. I alredy have medieval tech, industrial tech and spacer tech. Now i got Neolithic stuff, my game experience will be unique now. :D

Thx for the modpack!

Rock5

Staves are not really worth it or needed. A single piece of wood does 8 damage with 2.20s cooldown. Although if staves are quality items then a good crafter could make one that is better and worth it.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

Adalah217

Was curious how many of these tweaks work for A16. Can't live without sleeping bags! Thanks!

kautsar211086

EldVarg

Wish TrueDestroyer would come back!
"Last Active: 2016-12-27, 14:30:35"

TrueDestroyer

Thanks for all kind words here, and on my youtube channel, I don't really deserve it:) Just took a quick look here on this thread, and wow:) I'm really overwhelmed by how you all miss my mods:)  Sorry to keep you waiting, I had some work (exams, university projects - I study robotics), also there were other issues that made me stop playing some months ago, as it didn't feel right to continue doing so with the choices I made...

Let's just say that now I see that to give it all up was not a good option either, as it didn't fix a single thing, and I can't forget about this darn game and the honest work that Tynan puts into it, and the community here and on reddit. Now I know that instead I need to change something, one simple thing and everything will be in place, also untill I do it I don't deserve any of your kind words.

Uh, long story short, I'm getting A16 (and a in game name!) as soon as I finish my exams. I totally want to see A16, and support Rimworld as it deserves it. I'm really sorry for not doing this earlier. This means that my updated mods will probably appear on steam workshop too! (need to get steam account first xD).

- my vanilla friendly balanced mods and game fixes.

Iasus

Great to hear, man.   Love your mods. 

Best of luck with your exams - work hard and nail them, then come back to us and we'll be really pleased to see your mods updated.

kautsar211086

Quote from: TrueDestroyer on January 21, 2017, 02:42:40 PM
Thanks for all kind words here, and on my youtube channel, I don't really deserve it:) Just took a quick look here on this thread, and wow:) I'm really overwhelmed by how you all miss my mods:)  Sorry to keep you waiting, I had some work (exams, university projects - I study robotics), also there were other issues that made me stop playing some months ago, as it didn't feel right to continue doing so with the choices I made...

Let's just say that now I see that to give it all up was not a good option either, as it didn't fix a single thing, and I can't forget about this darn game and the honest work that Tynan puts into it, and the community here and on reddit. Now I know that instead I need to change something, one simple thing and everything will be in place, also untill I do it I don't deserve any of your kind words.

Uh, long story short, I'm getting A16 (and a in game name!) as soon as I finish my exams. I totally want to see A16, and support Rimworld as it deserves it. I'm really sorry for not doing this earlier. This means that my updated mods will probably appear on steam workshop too! (need to get steam account first xD).

wow! great to see you here.. I am actually who talk with you in your youtube channel. I HOPE I can see your mods in my game soon, and good luck for your exams. see you soon! :)

Thundercraft

Taking note of the license mentioned in the OP, I've updated Ship Engine Size Adjustment so it will work with A17. See attachments below.

I desired to also upload it to Steam Workshop, since there seems to be a number of Steam RimWorld players who never bother to look on the official forums for mods (or who may feel daunted at the prospect of manually installing to the /mods/ folder). But, I did not.

However, I did make a derivative that is basically a complete rewrite to work with notFood's "MFO" or Mod Friendly Overrides. Again, see the attachments below. Also, I released this one on Steam (with credit to True Destroyer). This method is more mod-friendly and is both easy to update and (probably) future-proofed for future RimWorld releases. However, this MFO version absolutely requires MFO to work. Also, unfortunately, it currently only works for A16... at least until MFO gets updated to A17.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]