[1.0] sd Mods - mostly stuff

Started by sulusdacor, September 20, 2016, 08:43:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smellfungus

I've got better vents and coolers installed, and while they can be placed on conduit walls they're never built. Not sure which mod is at fault for this, but it's a little inconvenient. :p

asquirrel

Hi SD!

Any news whether or not you will be updating advanced power generation to A18? :)

Sefiriot

Some of us on Steam managed to update advanced powergeneration for B18 on our own, and one guy (sisco) uploaded his updated version to the Workshop as a stand-in while we wait on sulusdacor...

Here's my updated copy at https://www.dropbox.com/s/6whytz08yflaehl/%5Bsd%5D%20advanced%20powergenerationB18.7z?dl=0

It's identical to the one sisco posted on Steam attached below. Just some minor XML edits, working so far without issues, but you never know.

I also updated my copy of [sd]goodnight and [sd]medicaddons with patches for More Furniture and Rimkea to B18 for personal use. If anyone wants them let me know.

gearsofcandy

I would love to get a copy of the updated [sd]goodnight and [sd]medicaddons with patches for More Furniture and Rimkea. pretty please  ;D

Sefiriot

Quote from: gearsofcandy on November 26, 2017, 09:24:06 AM
I would love to get a copy of the updated [sd]goodnight and [sd]medicaddons with patches for More Furniture and Rimkea. pretty please  ;D

Done. Let me know if something broke: I cleaned up my hacky patch code a bit (especially after realising I really should patch the new vanilla linkables directly in the mod itself too, and not just in the catch-all patch mod, d'oh!), but haven't rechecked in-game.

Dropbox folder with updated B18 versions of [sd] mods: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/saezkdu7igkj513/AAAhANIfsrRLhXE2qWFFCab8a?dl=0

asquirrel

Thanks for the update!! :)

Edit -

Put advanced power generation
Then sd_goodnight + sd_medicaddons + RIMkea + patch. 
But I got the above error. :(

Can I still run the mod without the goodnight and the patch?  Will medicaddons still work if I have rimkea running as well?  Thanks! :)

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Anon2Dresser

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Anon2EndTable

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Anon2EndTableLight

Sefiriot

asquirrel, the patch is meant for those using More Furniture as well. If you're not using More Furniture then yeah, don't run the patch with it. I think I patched B18's new linkable furniture in the base mods but to be sure-- if you're comfortable with code edits, go into the patch file and comment out anything from More Furniture.

So you should get a linkables section that looks like this:

<value>
  <li>sd_medicaddons_medieval_surg_washpan</li> 
  <li>sd_medicaddons_medieval_surg_instruments</li>
  <li>sd_medicaddons_medieval_surg_lamp</li>
  <li>sd_medicaddons_industrial_surg_instruments</li>
  <li>sd_medicaddons_industrial_surg_lamp</li>
  <li>sd_medicaddons_spacer_surg_vitalsmonitor</li>
  <li>sd_medicaddons_spacer_surg_instruments</li>
  <li>sd_medicaddons_spacer_surg_lamp</li>
  <!--<li>Anon2Dresser</li>-->
  <!--<li>Anon2EndTable</li>-->
  <!--<li>Anon2EndTableLight</li>-->
  <!--<li>Anon2RoyalEndTable</li>-->
  <!--<li>Anon2RoyalEndTableLight</li>-->
  <!--<li>CCP_LEDMedLight</li> Medical light from cucumpear's LED Lights-->
  <!--<li>VitalsMonitor</li> vanilla vitals monitor-->
  <!--<li>EndTable</li> B18 vanilla end table-->
  <!--<li>Dresser</li> B18 vanilla dresser-->
</value>

frenchiveruti

Hey, you realize how much you need Advanced Power Generators when you reach a big base hah.

Canute

My tip, when you got a big base, try the Rimatomics mod.
A big nuclear reactor can give you alot of power.
But the danger .... :-)

wwWraith

Whoever updates MedicAddons: I made a patch (it's in attachment) that makes beds from [sd]GoodNight or [T]MoreBeds linkable with facilities from [sd]MedicAddons. It has integrated checks and should work without problems even if [sd]GoodNight or [T]MoreBeds are not installed, so I believe it may be added to the base mod without worrying about it. Also you may be interested in replacing "li[1]" in its own patch to "li[@Class = "CompProperties_AffectedByFacilities"]" to avoid potential issues.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]
Think about it. Think around it. Perhaps you'll get some new good idea even if it would be completely different from my words.

Harry_Dicks

Is the patch that wwWraith made still necessary with all of the patches that you have provided in your DropBox? Thanks!

sulusdacor

if you use Tbeds + medicaddons then yes.

JinxVanAshke

So not sure where I got this from originally...I thought this thread but erm as far as my limited knowledge this adds Rimkea furniture linkable as well. If I got this wrong don't hesitate to correct me. If it is useful then hurrah I helped.

I am NOT the author of this. If someone claims it as their own work and tells me to remove it, I certainly will.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: JinxVanAshke on December 30, 2017, 04:51:32 PM
So not sure where I got this from originally...I thought this thread but erm as far as my limited knowledge this adds Rimkea furniture linkable as well. If I got this wrong don't hesitate to correct me. If it is useful then hurrah I helped.

I am NOT the author of this. If someone claims it as their own work and tells me to remove it, I certainly will.

I think you got it from the OP's DropBox account, because I downloaded all of his mods last night, and I have that one already.

sulusdacor

thx for posting the download.

i forgot rimkea and tbeds when i made the patches. i still have to do these as single ones.

edit: should be up now in dropbox