[1.0][WH40k] Astra Militarum Imperial Guard Mod v1.9 (19/10/18) V1.0 Updat

Started by QuantumX, September 28, 2016, 09:33:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

Hmmm ok, since i am not a real modder, just someone who browse and edit at the xml sometime i though thats it.

I found at Curopandas expanded power at the A17 version, so i am not sure if this is working for B18
<li Class="ExpandedPower.CompProperties_VariableSolarPower">
<compClass>ExpandedPower.CompVariablePowerPlantSolar</compClass>
<basePowerConsumption>-1</basePowerConsumption>
<transmitsPower>true</transmitsPower>
<FullSunPower>2500</FullSunPower>
<NightPower>0</NightPower>
</li>

QuantumX

Quote from: Canute on February 02, 2018, 10:18:12 AM
Hmmm ok, since i am not a real modder, just someone who browse and edit at the xml sometime i though thats it.

I found at Curopandas expanded power at the A17 version, so i am not sure if this is working for B18
<li Class="ExpandedPower.CompProperties_VariableSolarPower">
<compClass>ExpandedPower.CompVariablePowerPlantSolar</compClass>
<basePowerConsumption>-1</basePowerConsumption>
<transmitsPower>true</transmitsPower>
<FullSunPower>2500</FullSunPower>
<NightPower>0</NightPower>
</li>

I think that likely used some sort of DLL that's comes with the mod and is not part of Vanilla. But will have a look at that mod. But if it is a custom DLL, i'm afraid that's beyond my abilities atm.

QuantumX

Updated Core and Factions Addon Mod, to now have Space Marines..

Riffy

How on Terra does one defend from the necrons? Everytime they have turned up I've been fried.

Umbreon117

Quote from: Riffy on March 05, 2018, 05:59:35 PM
How on Terra does one defend from the necrons? Everytime they have turned up I've been fried.
You do not pray hard enough
I'll shoot your colonists...After a long nap.

QuantumX

Quote from: Umbreon117 on March 05, 2018, 06:09:15 PM

The Necron faction is not my Mod.. its one someone did to add onto mine, i have played them and they are TOUGH..  all i can says is turrets, turrets and more turrets.

Umbreon117

Quote from: QuantumX on March 06, 2018, 10:57:02 AM
Quote from: Umbreon117 on March 05, 2018, 06:09:15 PM

The Necron faction is not my Mod.. its one someone did to add onto mine, i have played them and they are TOUGH..  all i can says is turrets, turrets and more turrets.
With a sides of more turrets?  ;D

To be fair, this would certainly be a good way to go about it.
I'll shoot your colonists...After a long nap.

PASorenson

Something unfortunate I've noticed while using this and some of the other 40k add-on mods is that a few of them introduce different iterations of the same items - mainly power and chain weapons, though there might be more - with different recipes and stats, meaning you have to queue up the recipe and check the product info to tell which one is which. Might be a good idea to go through all of the generic-sounding weapons (autoguns, lasguns, power weapons, etc) and rename them with a specific pattern-type (be it the canon ones used for inspiration or something made up where none are listed) to make them distinct and discernible. The other modders can hopefully see which specific patterns you used and rename their own creations so those kinds of overlaps and conflicts can be avoided.

QuantumX

Quote from: PASorenson on March 08, 2018, 04:13:47 PM
Something unfortunate I've noticed while using this and some of the other 40k add-on mods is that a few of them introduce different iterations of the same items - mainly power and chain weapons, though there might be more - with different recipes and stats, meaning you have to queue up the recipe and check the product info to tell which one is which. Might be a good idea to go through all of the generic-sounding weapons (autoguns, lasguns, power weapons, etc) and rename them with a specific pattern-type (be it the canon ones used for inspiration or something made up where none are listed) to make them distinct and discernible. The other modders can hopefully see which specific patterns you used and rename their own creations so those kinds of overlaps and conflicts can be avoided.

So there are only 4 melee weapons in Core game, and one of each type of ranged weapon. If you have loads of WH40k weapons i suspect you are using Ogliss's  "Wh40k Armory Mod" which is an addon to my mod but not created by me, which adds many many many WH40k weapons of lots of WH40k Faction to my Mod, i have no control of that mod.

silentlord

hiya QuantumX

just a suggestion on changes to the mod.
The Webber Gun, although awesome the injury `Being Webbed` is not treatable and medics will endless treat it and waste medkits. I would suggest just making the injury `Tendable`... i have already adjusted in my game and no errors or conflicts sofar. its stopped me wasting those valuable imperial medkits.

also a side note i posted on steam discussion too. done both as don't know which you prefer.

other than that, amazing mod dude, so wanted a 40k mod for rimworld.

sniperdavid2k9

hi there, just curious if theres any way to produce traitor guard items as i am currently playing a chaos cult playthrough, thank in advance

Gecko1969

Just joined the forum and my first post is to thank you for the work on this MOD. I've been scouring Steam and just started looking here for MODs to add vehicles (hello tanks!), robots (having a pack of dog hauling seems, meh), and others. Some joy, some pain with conflicts, etc. All work in progress but what I have seen in other modding communities is the talent and drive is rarely in short supply as long as the owner of the original work doesn't put the collective head up their backsides (hello Relic!).

Will be checking in for news. One more thanks for the work!

asquirrel

Does this mod have NPCs that wear the gear or is it gear only that you can buy from factions?  Thanks!

BluealienWilson

God help us all.