[B19] Fences And Floors v1.21

Started by Pravus, October 20, 2016, 11:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkXanatos

Hello,

While trying to unzip the 7z file downloaded from Dropbox, it gave me 46 errors. Which left some of the file content, registering as empty (even if some of the file names were actually showing, oddly enough). I use WinRar to unzip files. I believe I have unzipped 7z files in the past with WinRar. So, not sure why I am getting the errors. I downloaded the 7z file twice with the same results. Even reopened the Dropbox link twice.

I do have two screen shots of the errors displayed by WinRar, but they don't look to explain anything. However I will try and find a site I can upload the screens too, if needed (I have terrible luck with host sites, as they each have stopped working for me after months of use... Photobuck, Imageshack, and Imgur).

Fluffy (l2032)

I've fixed the grate texture

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

AngleWyrm

I was building a grave yard surrounded with wooden fence and thought this might even look better with a low-slung rock fence, or maybe wrought iron fence.

My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

Ruisuki

The wooden fence seems perfect for an animal pen. Security and chain link fences for a prison yard. Unfortunately latter isnt possible to make, but still very pretty textures.

Ruisuki

What are the single bar fence gates for? Theres one fence gate that looks like a regular door, and then a pole like object going based on the picture

AngleWyrm

That's a vertical fence gate for the North-South running fences, because if you use the regular fence gate it looks a little out of place

Ruisuki

Quote from: AngleWyrm on March 10, 2017, 07:05:42 AM
That's a vertical fence gate for the North-South running fences, because if you use the regular fence gate it looks a little out of place
Oh so just for aesthetics? You mean the vertical sides of a square gate right? Im guessing the regular fence gates look thinner on the sides, once they are actually constructed.

AngleWyrm

Setting up a jail, and the fences seemed not to take a standard limestone floor tile underneath them?

Ruisuki

Oh that does look bad anglewyrm. When I add my yard I'll take a look if its the same for me.
---
So I released a prisoner in a prison that had the only exit using the high security gates. I re arrested him afterward. Then I couldnt interact with the prisoner again. Only way I could release again was holding open doors, or destroying walls. So just putting that out there.

AngleWyrm

Fences count as walls for creating rooms
so if you want an outdoor work area
then you can surround it with fences

Lethe

I have some A16 colonies I'd like to use this mod with. Do you by chance still have your a16 version around? I believe your latest is a17?

Or should it just be fine if I change the targetversion?

Sorry & thanks for your help!

Pravus

Quote from: Lethe on May 29, 2017, 08:50:20 PM
I have some A16 colonies I'd like to use this mod with. Do you by chance still have your a16 version around? I believe your latest is a17?

Or should it just be fine if I change the targetversion?

The A17 release should be fully compatible with A16 games as far as I'm aware.

Seiryuu

Rorax

Hiya could you please provide a link the the A16 version of Fences and Floors? Unfortunately Steam Autoupdated and I lost my copy and can't play my game since I heavily rely on them.

SurrealSadi

Oooh, animals won't pass through these? Yissss!! Perfect for my farms!!!