[1.3-A15] Industrial Rollers 2.5.0 - Free your haulers!

Started by historic_os, October 21, 2016, 01:06:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian_Suffix

Thanks a bunch! Looking forward to explaining all the things you can do with rollers in my "Gilligan's Island" parody.

Quote from: historic_os on December 03, 2017, 07:13:38 PM
Update - Version 2.3.06
Recovering from B18 Bugs, bringing back ModSync Ninja! (DL link in main post)

Features
- Added ModSync Ninja back!

Bug fixes
- Some users experienced disappearing pullers. while i couldn't reproduce the error myself, i did change the problematic method - should be fixed.
- Fixed Pushes and Pullers don't push\pull to storage buildings when there is a power conduit under the structure.
- Underground rollers should now work on bridges and any other surface.
- In-Wall rollers should no longer disappear when loading a game if there was an item on the belt.

Translations
- Fixed Japanese translation by ハグ & Proxyer. Thanks!

ModSync Ninja note: ModSync Ninja forum post will be updated shortly after this.

Edit: Started a new page, so I added a full quote

greentealeave

Just bumped into this post calling for localizers. I am a mandarin translator and willing to put my efforts in. But it seems I got here too late? Quite a number of languages including Chinese had already been taken care of? Good to see that anyway. I am sure more Chinese players are going to benefit from that.  :)
Professional Chinese Linguist - Passion in Language & Game

publicuser

Harry_Dicks

Ian_Suffix

Since upgrading to B18, has there been any reports of shelves becoming unusable? I can't get pullers or regular conveyor belts to feed into a shelf. I'll have to do some experimenting; I've got a lot of mods right now.

historic_os

Update - Version 2.4.00 RimWorld 1.0 Unstable Build
RimWorld 1.0 (DL link in main post)
Features
- RimWorld 1.0 version.

Note, this is a test build for RimWorld build 1.0.1938. Please report any issues.

Caelumpanache

First off, thanks for this mod, it's one of the better ones. I've discovered an issue with the test build. The puller will pick up placed buildings, (specifically lamps and chairs so far.) Basically I set up my crafting area and had crafted toss it on the floor to an empty zone with a puller attached and when I put up a lamp it would take the lamp and replace the first roller, since it considered it still installed. Same with chairs. Let me know if this isn't clear or reproducible, since it might just be a mod conflict, there are too many good ones.

hadiyanfaz

thanks bro for your mod, its awesome. the only problem in 1.0 is, the pullers not work at all.its not pulling any item that i set at storage menu.

Resurak

Quote from: hadiyanfaz on July 06, 2018, 07:47:02 PM
thanks bro for your mod, its awesome. the only problem in 1.0 is, the pullers not work at all.its not pulling any item that i set at storage menu.
Maybe you have to set the zone. There is a button where you can select in what zone you want your things go. If you go in the steam workshop page of the mod you'll see some examples and a video tutorial. Hope it will fix your problem :)

hadiyanfaz

Quote from: Resurak on July 08, 2018, 07:26:38 AM
Maybe you have to set the zone. There is a button where you can select in what zone you want your things go. If you go in the steam workshop page of the mod you'll see some examples and a video tutorial. Hope it will fix your problem :)

thanks dude, but it was, i just set all as proper as the guide, find another tutorial from youtuber and etc. but nothing, nothing can make my puller even pull one item from the stockpile to other stockpile/roller. its not like the pusher and other things, its work perfect. this make me frustated, cuz this puller have the most important role. btw, this is great mod, make my pawn doing nothing. xD

Ian_Suffix

Quote from: hadiyanfaz on July 08, 2018, 02:33:28 PM
Quote from: Resurak on July 08, 2018, 07:26:38 AM

thanks dude, but it was, i just set all as proper as the guide, find another tutorial from youtuber and etc. but nothing, nothing can make my puller even pull one item from the stockpile to other stockpile/roller. its not like the pusher and other things, its work perfect. this make me frustated, cuz this puller have the most important role. btw, this is great mod, make my pawn doing nothing. xD

Pullers have a troublingly large set of conditions that must be met before they'll even budge. I'd first test it on a regular stockpile zone, with all items set as active, an infinite pull amount, and set to "continuous operation" in the zone limit setting, and make it pull onto a straight conveyor belt.

hadiyanfaz

thanks dude, i try every option and every condition, nothing change. in 1.0, i dont find configuration menu to set amount and timing, only "hardcore". since it still unstable version for 1.0, i hope historic_os fix this problem soon.

Ian_Suffix

Quote from: hadiyanfaz on July 09, 2018, 02:59:40 AM
thanks dude, i try every option and every condition, nothing change. in 1.0, i dont find configuration menu to set amount and timing, only "hardcore". since it still unstable version for 1.0, i hope historic_os fix this problem soon.

The configuration menu I'm talking about is the widgets that appear when you select a puller. A screenshot of the selected puller along with the system where it's being used would help.

hadiyanfaz

Resurak

Quote from: hadiyanfaz on July 09, 2018, 04:30:36 PM
theres nothing like that in my game :(
Are you in hardcore mode? In hardcore mode the puller have a maximum radius (that you can set), and if you put the puller in a deposit but the items that you want to pull are far away from the puller (specifically, not in its radius) it won't work. If nothing here helps, try to execute the game only with this mod without other ones active, start a new game, go god mode and do some experiments