[A16 / A15] Taiga Creatures - upd(2017/jan/12)

Started by Thirite, December 01, 2016, 11:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldManSteve

No reindeer yet?

Bonus points if you can get them pulling sleighs.

Hydromancerx

Quote from: Thirite on January 12, 2017, 10:39:20 PM
-Caravan Update- v1.2
All of the large animals in Taiga creatures (shown below) are now capable of hauling cargo in caravans. Check the OP for the download link.

(click to enlarge)

Awesomee!!

Hydromancerx

I started a Moose for you. It needs some help. :/ I just want you to make a moose no matter if you use my art or not.

Degraine

Marvelous update. It's just a shame I already sent out my tropical settlement expedition without the megabadger. Their weight budget is very tight with just a muffalo and five people.

Birdy

Quote from: Hydromancerx on January 13, 2017, 03:01:16 AM

I started a Moose for you. It needs some help. :/ I just want you to make a moose no matter if you use my art or not.
Need! No Boreal is complete without moose.

JABBA2000

Last time i did art it ended up like shit. So i wouldn't want to fuck it up lol. If i was decent i would help you with the moose.

Thirite

Quote from: Hydromancerx on January 13, 2017, 03:01:16 AM
Not bad. A little pillow-shady but looking pretty close to RimWorld art. I'll probably use it and the vanilla caribou as a template.

Hydromancerx

Quote from: Thirite on January 13, 2017, 07:42:47 PM
Well, I guess I'll go first.

I'd submit my mod Taiga Creatures- it's a fully functional animal mod that adds some variety primarily to the Boreal Forests of the game. I still plan to add three or four more animals before I'm done with it, though.

I hope your mod gets added to the core game!! :D

At the very least the horses!

asquirrel

If I have a dog said do I put your base mod and the a dog said patch after the a dog said mod?  Thanks for the info!

Hydromancerx

Here is the start of a Mammoth. If you can do the other sides that would be great. Make sure you shrink the ears of the elephant since mammoth's have smaller ears.

Also don't forget about the moose!

Thirite

It doesn't matter if TC or ADS comes first, but the compatch has to come after both.

Senio