[A17] Old style research menu

Started by skyarkhangel, December 25, 2016, 06:05:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aghiuta

Finally managed to get it from Mega, adding a dropbox link, for those that have trouble getting it:

Lethe

Screenshot anyone? New player and I don't know what the A15 research menu looked like...

BlackSmokeDMax

It's basically just a list of research items to choose from. I'm on an iPad right now or I'd post a screenshot. I'll check back later today and if no one has done it yet, I will.

edit: here is a pic with old style research menu active: http://imgur.com/IFJ033L

Frank2368

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Frank2368 on August 02, 2017, 12:10:15 AM
Any chance of an update?

Honestly, I think I'd be interested in this as well. It would make a great companion to ResearchPal. The lack of seeing the numbers in ResearchPal along with the sometimes stacking of techs would make this very handy.

shadowstitch

Thirded. I'd prefer a plain list view to the complication (and problems it invites) of ResearchPal.

BlackSmokeDMax

Good news! Sky has updated this mod to A17 on Steam.

Canute

Who cares about steam, noone use that ! :-)

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Canute on August 11, 2017, 08:28:40 AM

lol, I do. Well for the 5 or 6 mods I can't get anywhere else :)

Which after I subscribe I then copy them, archive them and then install them manually!

It also makes a good place to check for updates. I "favorite" mods I like, even if I don't get them from Steam. I can then easily go to my favorites in Steam and list them by "date updated." Very handy!

I NEVER install and use them via Steam though!!

Sirsim

Quote from: Canute on August 11, 2017, 08:28:40 AM

I second that. We need this mod here asap :-)
True self and happiness lies in the space between two thoughts.

Apposl