[1.4] Hatti's Modlist, Home of QualityBuilder (Updated 23.10.2022)

Started by Hatti, December 26, 2016, 06:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drd23

I tried to add this to my current 0.19 colony as I loved using it in b19 but it threw pages and pages of errors very similar to the below as the colony was loading.  Once it was loaded I wasn't able to access my colony at all.  All I could see was the world screen
Could not resolve reference to object with loadID Thing_Human429194 of type Verse.Pawn. Was it compressed away, destroyed, had no ID number, or not saved/loaded right? curParent=(KilledMySpouse, moodPowerFactor=1, age=0) curPathRelToParent=
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_Log(LogType, String, Object)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object[])
UnityEngine.Logger:Log(LogType, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning(Object)
Verse.Log:Warning(String, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:58)
Verse.LoadedObjectDirectory:ObjectWithLoadID(String) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\SaveLoad\Scribe\Loader\CrossRefHandler\LoadedObjectDirectory.cs:94)
Verse.CrossRefHandler:TakeResolvedRef(String, IExposable) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\SaveLoad\Scribe\Loader\CrossRefHandler\CrossRefHandler.cs:102)
Verse.CrossRefHandler:TakeResolvedRef(String) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\SaveLoad\Scribe\Loader\CrossRefHandler\CrossRefHandler.cs:114)
Verse.Scribe_References:Look(Pawn&, String, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\SaveLoad\Scribe\Scribe_References.cs:78)
RimWorld.Thought_Memory:ExposeData() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\Pawn\Trackers\Thought\Thoughts\Thought_Memory.cs:70)
RimWorld.Thought_MemorySocial:ExposeData() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\Pawn\Trackers\Thought\Thoughts\Thought_MemorySocial.cs:37)
Verse.CrossRefHandler:ResolveAllCrossReferences() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\SaveLoad\Scribe\Loader\CrossRefHandler\CrossRefHandler.cs:84)
Verse.ScribeLoader:FinalizeLoading() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\SaveLoad\Scribe\Loader\ScribeLoader.cs:126)
Verse.Game:LoadGame() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\Game.cs:471)
Verse.SavedGameLoaderNow:LoadGameFromSaveFileNow(String) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Map\MapIniter\SavedGameLoaderNow.cs:39)
Verse.Root_Play:<Start>m__0() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root_Play.cs:46)
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:455)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__1() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:367)

(Filename: C:/Dev/RimWorld/Assets/Scripts/Verse/Utility/Debug/Log/Log.cs Line: 58)

FWIW Rimworld Conflict Checker says it has 2 "core conflicts", one each with Misc. Map Generator and Fluffy's Medical tab

Hatti

mh did you changed any other mods too? unfortunatly there is no real info about the mod (if any) which is causing problems. Maybe its those conflict mods you said. Havnt used those

superresistant

QualityBuilder V 1.0.4 crash the game. Took me an hour to figure out.

MisterVertigo

I'm having trouble with QualityBuilder as well. As soon as I finish choosing my colonists and go to start the game, it gives an error that it cannot create the world. It works fine if I disable QualityBuilder. Here are my logs:

https://git.io/fN5RW

I love this mod, so I hope that helps. Thank you!
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

Hatti

Quote from: MisterVertigo on August 11, 2018, 09:59:36 AM
I'm having trouble with QualityBuilder as well. As soon as I finish choosing my colonists and go to start the game, it gives an error that it cannot create the world. It works fine if I disable QualityBuilder. Here are my logs:

https://git.io/fN5RW

I love this mod, so I hope that helps. Thank you!

Thank you for the log! It really helped. Fixed version is uploaded. Please let me know if its working:)

MisterVertigo

Quote from: Hatti on August 11, 2018, 11:48:35 AM
Thank you for the log! It really helped. Fixed version is uploaded. Please let me know if its working:)
No more crashes! Thank you for the quick response!
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

BlackSmokeDMax

Hatti,

I see you have "AllowDeadMansApparel" updated for 1.0(B19). Is there something in your mod different than what vanilla now contains?

drd23

Whatever you changed in the update to QualityBuilder fixed my issue too fwiw.  Thanks very much

Hatti

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on August 11, 2018, 08:37:40 PM
Hatti,

I see you have "AllowDeadMansApparel" updated for 1.0(B19). Is there something in your mod different than what vanilla now contains?

Is this filter finally in vanilla now? I havnt changed anything on the mod besides the version number...

ChippedChap

For Cleaning Area, if there's nothing left to clean in the cleaning area will pawns start cleaning things in the home area?

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Hatti on August 12, 2018, 08:30:50 AM
Hatti,

Is this filter finally in vanilla now? I havnt changed anything on the mod besides the version number...

Yes. With the unstable version Tynan included filters so that there are three full sets:

Rotten
Fresh

Tainted
Non-tainted

Smeltable
Non-Smeltable

So, I'm fairly sure if yours is not doing anything else you can retire that one.

Hatti

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on August 12, 2018, 09:27:21 AM
Quote from: Hatti on August 12, 2018, 08:30:50 AM
Hatti,

Yes. With the unstable version Tynan included filters so that there are three full sets:

Rotten
Fresh

Tainted
Non-tainted

Smeltable
Non-Smeltable

So, I'm fairly sure if yours is not doing anything else you can retire that one.

Finally! Thanks for the info. Will retire that mod then.

Quote from: ChippedChap on August 12, 2018, 08:48:33 AM
For Cleaning Area, if there's nothing left to clean in the cleaning area will pawns start cleaning things in the home area?

No. If nothing is left to clean in the selected area, they are done cleaning

Canute

Selfea,
you are playing the unstable version, do you know what that means ?
Nearly daily new version, so new downloads. And some of these new version can break mods.
But you allways provide some useful information beside "it isn't working".
Please take a look at "How to report a mod bug"
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=38291.0
and attach some error logs so the mod author got something he can look into.

Selfea

Quote from: Canute on August 25, 2018, 06:01:08 AM
Selfea,
you are playing the unstable version, do you know what that means ?
Nearly daily new version, so new downloads. And some of these new version can break mods.
But you allways provide some useful information beside "it isn't working".
Please take a look at "How to report a mod bug"
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=38291.0
and attach some error logs so the mod author got something he can look into.

Thanks for your completely unnecessarily sarcastic response. I've deleted my previous message - the main point of which was actually the broken Dropbox link; which now seems to be corrected.

Canute

Sorry if i missunderstood you.
It wasn't clear that you just mention the download link and not the mod itself.