[1.4] Hatti's Modlist, Home of QualityBuilder (Updated 23.10.2022)

Started by Hatti, December 26, 2016, 06:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChiefBigFeather

Do quality surgeon/builder work with a19? Or are they unstable branch only? Thanks in advance!

Awe

Hatti

spyderwebsc

RimWorld 0.19.2009

Get this yellow error in debug log:
Type ModInitializer probably needs a StaticConstructorOnStartup attribute, because it has a field obj of type GameObject. All assets must be loaded in the main thread.

This is with just HugsLib 5.0.2 and Quality Builder activated.

When I activate it with all of my mods I get even more errors similar to this unless QB is last in the mod order. Errors simillar to these:

Type Blur probably needs a StaticConstructorOnStartup attribute, because it has a field m_Material of type Material. All assets must be loaded in the main thread.

Type SectionLayer_BridgeProps probably needs a StaticConstructorOnStartup attribute, because it has a field PropsLoopMat of type Material. All assets must be loaded in the main thread.

Type CompPowerPlantSolar probably needs a StaticConstructorOnStartup attribute, because it has a field PowerPlantSolarBarFilledMat of type Material. All assets must be loaded in the main thread.

I get no errors at all with all of the mods I use as long as I don't activate your mod.

Rock5

Quality Builder needs it's own priority.
My best constructionist is also my best crafter. If I prioritize crafting then quality furniture never gets built while he's crafting. If I prioritize construction then that urgent piece of clothing or weapon doesn't get made while there is any construction to do.
Ideally I'd like to prioritize quality building first, then crafting (tailoring and smithing), then other constructions.

Is that possible?
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

deliveryservice

I get this from Quality builder mod:
Type ModInitializer probably needs a StaticConstructorOnStartup attribute, because it has a field obj of type GameObject. All assets must be loaded in the main thread.
Verse.Log:Warning(String, Boolean)
Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility:ReportProbablyMissingAttributes()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:<DoPlayLoad>m__2()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished()

xDahaka2012x

Hello, everyone!
I have the following problem: my colonists (each and every one) refuse to automatically cook bulk meals (I have VGP installed). Same also applies to bulk stonecutting. Even with every other work-type disabled, they would just start wandering. On the other hand, you can still force them to do bulk recipies but it's a bit too much of a hassle at this point. Also, preparing single recipies works just fine. I tried turning on devmode and what I got was this error, as soon as I undraft the assigned colonist (Aelina):
Exception in BreadthFirstTraverse: System.InvalidOperationException: Medical bill on non-pawn.
at QualitySurgeon.QualitySurgeon.GiverPawn (RimWorld.IBillGiver) <0x0011d>
at QualitySurgeon.QualitySurgeon.checkForDoc (Verse.Pawn,RimWorld.IBillGiver,Verse.RecipeDef) <0x00085>
at QualitySurgeon.QualitySurgeon.Postfix (Verse.AI.Job&,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Thing,bool) <0x00139>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.WorkGiver_DoBill.JobOnThing_Patch1 (object,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Thing,bool) <0x003bb>
at RimWorld.WorkGiver_Scanner.HasJobOnThing (Verse.Pawn,Verse.Thing,bool) <0x00031>
at RimWorld.JobGiver_Work/<TryIssueJobPackage>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 (Verse.Thing) <0x0005e>
at Verse.GenClosest/<RegionwiseBFSWorker>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__1 (Verse.Region) <0x00320>
at Verse.RegionTraverser/BFSWorker.BreadthFirstTraverseWork (Verse.Region,Verse.RegionEntryPredicate,Verse.RegionProcessor,int,Verse.RegionType) <0x000f7>
at Verse.RegionTraverser.BreadthFirstTraverse (Verse.Region,Verse.RegionEntryPredicate,Verse.RegionProcessor,int,Verse.RegionType) <0x00130>

Exception in BreadthFirstTraverse: System.InvalidOperationException: Medical bill on non-pawn.
at QualitySurgeon.QualitySurgeon.checkForDoc (Verse.Pawn,RimWorld.IBillGiver,Verse.RecipeDef) <0x00085>
at QualitySurgeon.QualitySurgeon.Postfix (Verse.AI.Job&,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Thing,bool) <0x00139>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.WorkGiver_DoBill.JobOnThing_Patch1 (object,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Thing,bool) <0x003bb>
at RimWorld.WorkGiver_Scanner.HasJobOnThing (Verse.Pawn,Verse.Thing,bool) <0x00031>
at RimWorld.JobGiver_Work/<TryIssueJobPackage>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 (Verse.Thing) <0x0005e>
at Verse.GenClosest/<RegionwiseBFSWorker>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__1 (Verse.Region) <0x00320>
at Verse.RegionTraverser/BFSWorker.BreadthFirstTraverseWork (Verse.Region,Verse.RegionEntryPredicate,Verse.RegionProcessor,int,Verse.RegionType) <0x000f7>
at Verse.RegionTraverser.BreadthFirstTraverse (Verse.Region,Verse.RegionEntryPredicate,Verse.RegionProcessor,int,Verse.RegionType) <0x00130>

Aelina threw exception in WorkGiver DoBillsBulkCutStoneElec: System.InvalidOperationException: Medical bill on non-pawn.
at Verse.GenClosest/<ClosestThingReachable>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 (Verse.Thing) <0x000fa>
at Verse.GenClosest.ClosestThing_Global (Verse.IntVec3,System.Collections.IEnumerable,single,System.Predicate`1<Verse.Thing>,System.Func`2<Verse.Thing, single>) <0x00214>
at Verse.GenClosest.ClosestThingReachable (Verse.IntVec3,Verse.Map,Verse.ThingRequest,Verse.AI.PathEndMode,Verse.TraverseParms,single,System.Predicate`1<Verse.Thing>,System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Verse.Thing>,int,int,bool,Verse.RegionType,bool) <0x00505>
at ExpandedRoofing.ClosestThingReachableHelper.ClosestThingReachableWrapper (Verse.IntVec3,Verse.Map,Verse.ThingRequest,Verse.AI.PathEndMode,Verse.TraverseParms,single,System.Predicate`1<Verse.Thing>,System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Verse.Thing>,int,int,bool,Verse.RegionType,bool) <0x001a3>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.JobGiver_Work.TryIssueJobPackage_Patch1 (object,Verse.Pawn,Verse.AI.JobIssueParams) <0x0131b>

Full log available here.
I suppose the problem is with QualitySurgeon because after looking at the logs myself and disabling this mod everything fixes itself. Which is pity, because this mod saves me a lot of hassle.
Thank you for your time and consideration!

bigheadzach

That's the same fix as I applied. QS does something weird with job scheduling and removing it cured a lot of weirdness for me. Fortunately the dev for it is aware so maybe we'll get a fix.

Has anyone determined if operation bills can be colonist-restricted with ImprovedWorkbenches? It would accomplish the same purpose.

Hatti

QualityBuilder is ready for 1.0!
More mods will follow.. and a propper fix for QualitySurgeron

shadowstitch

I'm using Qualitybuilder for 1.0, and it's still doing that thing where, after defeating an enemy base/outpost and claiming the furniture, if you deconstruct a buildable furniture object, the object is automatically replaced with a Qualitybuilder blueprint of the same thing, awaiting reconstruction.

I don't know if this is strictly Qualitybuilder's fault, or some other mod interfering with it, but it's done it to me since at least b18.

And thank you so much for Deadmansclothing. Permanently tainted clothes is one of the dumber nonsense additions to Rimworld.

Canute

I think this is more about the vanilla feature to rebuild destroyed structures at the home area.

Ruisuki

hey hatti im aware you patched the problem with cleaning area and prison labor for 1.0 but does this also apply to b19 saves? if not is it safe to remove the mod mid save? I love CA but I have yet to try Prison labor so just want to know if I can

MisterVertigo

Does the currently posted version of Area Cleaner work with 1.0? It's one of the last mods I really miss from my earlier play throughs! Keep up the great work! I love your mods!
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

Tanelorn

Thank you Hatti for updating your mods. I'm eagerly anticipating Cleaning Area. It's a must-have and Tynan really should adopt it.

Hatti

QualityBuilder update! Look in the changelog on first post for detailed info!!

QualitySurgeron finally 1.0 and with bugfix for modded workbenches! Thanks for help and patients for all!

CleaningArea will follow, with PrisonLabor compablity. The current version is working for 1.0, but i cant say how combatible with mods. PrisonLabor is not.