[1.5] Rah's Bionics and Surgery Expansion - v3.3 (April 11th, 2024)

Started by Rah, December 27, 2016, 02:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rah

Quote from: Cpl.Hicks on February 04, 2017, 09:10:45 AM
Quote from: Rah on February 03, 2017, 11:47:54 AM
Quote from: Cpl.Hicks on February 03, 2017, 10:41:38 AM
Hi.
A small request for the files to be translated in English. Example /lenguages/English/..files. I know that this will overwrite the same names but this will facilitate translation into other languages . (Not all are programmers) Such files were useful in "Hardcore Amors" as well.

If people want to translate the mod into other languages, I'd be happy to put language files in there. The translator would have to speak both languages quite well of course.
Two days ago I made a polish translation for EPOE to Ykara. I'd be happy to do translation  your version. Suits me more.

That's awesome, I'll release a base language folder today.

Mst

Crystalloids got updated and now it seems to conflict with the patch.
Non platform assembly: data-16653008 (this message is harmless)
Non platform assembly: data-16653008 (this message is harmless)
Non platform assembly: data-165F7008 (this message is harmless)
Non platform assembly: data-16685008 (this message is harmless)
Non platform assembly: data-166A5008 (this message is harmless)
Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.RecipeDef named InstallPsionicStunted

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.RecipeDef named InstallPsionicLow

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.RecipeDef named InstallPsionicMed

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.RecipeDef named InstallPsionicHigh

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.RecipeDef named InstallPsionicExt

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.RecipeDef named InstallPsionicStunted

Cannot call ItemFromXmlFile with resolveCrossRefs=true while loading is already in progress.

Cannot call ItemFromXmlFile with resolveCrossRefs=true while loading is already in progress.

Starting a new game and testing every mod as I add one by one. Without the patch for EPOE there are no alerts. Here is the load order: Core: (no assemblies)
HugsLib[2.4.0]: HugsLib(0.16.0.0)
EdB Prepare Carefully: EdBPrepareCarefully(0.16.1.4)
Vegetable Garden : VGDrinks(1.0.0.0)
EPOE Hardcore Version: (no assemblies)
A Dog Said...NoCrafting: (no assemblies)
A Dog Said-EPOE Hardcore Compatibility patch: (no assemblies)
Humanoid Alien Races: AlienRace(1.0.0.0)
Rimsenal: (no assemblies)
Rimsenal - Federation: (no assemblies)
Rimsenal - Feral: (no assemblies)
Rimsenal - Rimhair: (no assemblies)
Rimsenal - Security pack: (no assemblies)
Rimsenal - Storyteller pack: (no assemblies)
Rimsenal - Enhanced Vanilla Pack: (no assemblies)
RimEffect - Asari of the Rims: (no assemblies)
RimGate - Jaffa, Kree! 4.0: (no assemblies)
EPOE Hardcore Combined Asari and Jaffa patch: (no assemblies)
Orassans: Orassan(1.0.0.0)
Orassans EPOE Hardcore Patch: (no assemblies)
Crystalloid (Xenohuman Race): (no assemblies)
Crystalloid EPOE Hardcore Patch: (no assemblies)

Rah

Here is the Language folder for translating. Let me know if you find any typos or bugs, and thanks a lot for translating ! I'll put your name on the front page. If anyone else is interested in translating, let me know.

edit: should work correctly now

Mst

Everything seems ok now. You are the best, thanks!

Cpl.Hicks

Hi Rah.
The translation is almost ready. I miss one file. Responsible for the translation already installed implants.
Unfortunately cant find the file that is responsible for this .http://imgur.com/a/rZrHz

Second thing you must correct your basic language files for future translators.
Bugs list :
1.file RecipeDefs/Recipe_Natural.xml
-All varibles wrong : from diffrent file i think

2.file RecipeDefs/Recipe_scarswounds.xml
-All varibles wrong, ex: CureCut - CureInjuryCut

3.file RecipeDefs/Recipe_Synthetics.xml
-All varibles wrong, ex: CreateJoywire - InstallJoywire

4.file RecipeDefs/Recipe_SyntheticsAtStation.xml
-All varibles wrong, ex: InstallSyntheticStomach - CreateSyntheticStomach
-missing varibles CreateJoywire and CreatePainstopper

5.file RecipeDefs/Recipes_BoneRepairs.xml
-incorrect content - code not varibles to translate

Rah

Quote from: Cpl.Hicks on February 05, 2017, 05:19:22 AM
Hi Rah.
The translation is almost ready. I miss one file. Responsible for the translation already installed implants.
Unfortunately cant find the file that is responsible for this .http://imgur.com/a/rZrHz

Second thing you must correct your basic language files for future translators.
Bugs list :
1.file RecipeDefs/Recipe_Natural.xml
-All varibles wrong : from diffrent file i think

2.file RecipeDefs/Recipe_scarswounds.xml
-All varibles wrong, ex: CureCut - CureInjuryCut

3.file RecipeDefs/Recipe_Synthetics.xml
-All varibles wrong, ex: CreateJoywire - InstallJoywire

4.file RecipeDefs/Recipe_SyntheticsAtStation.xml
-All varibles wrong, ex: InstallSyntheticStomach - CreateSyntheticStomach
-missing varibles CreateJoywire and CreatePainstopper

4.file RecipeDefs/Recipes_BoneRepairs.xml
-incorrect content - code not varibles to translate

Thanks cpl.Hicks for the report. Looks like I did it a bit too quickly yesterday. I'll fix it up.

edit: It should work now, sorry about that. Just use the same download link above. The advanced bionic leg on the health tab is in the HediffDef folder. It was there when I checked, but let me know if it still won't show up.

Cpl.Hicks

Ralph I found a problem . http://imgur.com/a/hs2MY
There is problem with code. Bionic parts use translated names, Advenced parts didnt.(This only applies to parts already installed)

Accordingly, the translation finished. http://www.filedropper.com/epoehardcore016pl01

Rah

Quote from: Cpl.Hicks on February 05, 2017, 06:29:20 AM
Ralph I found a problem . http://imgur.com/a/hs2MY
There is problem with code. Bionic parts use translated names, Advenced parts didnt.(This only applies to parts already installed)

Accordingly, the translation finished. http://www.filedropper.com/epoehardcore016pl01

Thanks a lot, great work buddy ! I got all the advanced parts to translate, except for the leg. Trying to fix that one now.

edit: now everything appears to work. thanks again for the great work, and sorry for that initial file. I was pretty tired yesterday, so that one went a little too quick ! Will update mod with new language soon.

wdpk42

When installing a prosthetic arm, I don't seem to get the original arm off the person?

Rah

Quote from: wdpk42 on February 05, 2017, 07:28:23 AM
When installing a prosthetic arm, I don't seem to get the original arm off the person?

Natural arm and leg harvest options are not a part of any A16 mods anymore, simply because they are not balanced and can mess up the gameplay. If you still want to have them in the game, there's a working A16 limb harvest addon file in the Extras section, which you can put into the EPOE hardcore version folder.

Rah

Polish translation now added to the mod. enjoy ! special thanks to Cpl.Hicks.

Jozay

Hi,
French translation here :
https://github.com/MossieuLeblanc/EPOE-Hardcore-Version-fr

Not 100% tested , but apparently it's fine.

Thanks for the mod by the way  ;D

French translations :
- Hospitality
- EPOE
- More Vanilla Turret
- Colony Manager
- etc.
Feel free to MP me if you search a translator !
My GitHub repositorie

Rah

Quote from: Jozay on February 05, 2017, 12:56:43 PM
Hi,
French translation here :
https://github.com/MossieuLeblanc/EPOE-Hardcore-Version-fr

Not 100% tested , but apparently it's fine.

Thanks for the mod by the way  ;D

You are lightning fast Jozay ! Thanks so much for the translation, it looks great. Merci beaucoup. ;) Will add it to the mod shortly.