[1.3] Dubs Bad Hygiene | Mint Menus/Minimap | Paint Shop | Rimkit | Skylights

Started by Dubwise, January 02, 2017, 02:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

faltonico

Hello there,
I'm getting this error quite often when a pawn is trying to use a shower:
Exception ticking Isimiel: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at DubsBadHygiene.JobDriver_takeShower.<MakeNewToils>b__0_0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.ReadyForNextToil () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.Notify_PatherArrived () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower.PatherArrived () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower.TryEnterNextPathCell () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower.PatherTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Pawn.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.TickList.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:Update()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

I'm using work tab, in case that is helpful to identify the root of this error.

Hydromancerx

Can you add an Electric Water Heater that is required for Modern Showers and Bathtubs? Also please add in a Wood Fire Fueled Tub like they had in Roman Baths or Medieval Wooden Tubs.

Wash Bucket -> Wood Fire Fueled Tub -> Modern Shower + Electric Water Heater

Alternatively you could have a Wood Fire Fueled Water Heater instead of a Fire Fueled Tub. Or maybe both!

Dubwise

Quote from: Hydromancerx on February 17, 2017, 10:38:16 PM
Can you add an Electric Water Heater that is required for Modern Showers and Bathtubs? Also please add in a Wood Fire Fueled Tub like they had in Roman Baths or Medieval Wooden Tubs.

Alternatively you could have a Wood Fire Fueled Water Heater instead of a Fire Fueled Tub. Or maybe both!

I already have immersion heater and radiators hidden in the mod but haven't quite finished them yet, if i have the time i'll finish them off for A17, else it will be when when i get to marsx 3.5 because its going to use them too

Trigon

Asekhan

Hey dubs, Great mods, Especially hygiene really add a new layer on the game which feel right from the start.

I noticed a strange behaviour with the hand washing though, pawn REALLY want to wash their hands, no matter the distance, and white basin are considered first, so say I've got a bathroom on a side of the map with a marble basin, and another on the other side with a white basin, pawns always go to the white one.

Example : https://i.imgur.com/mXeutgy.jpg

Not so bad as now that I noticed it, I'll simply replace the white ones, but those pawn lost quite a lot of time without me noticing.

Hydromancerx

Quote from: dubwise56 on February 17, 2017, 11:19:09 PM
Quote from: Hydromancerx on February 17, 2017, 10:38:16 PM

I already have immersion heater and radiators hidden in the mod but haven't quite finished them yet, if i have the time i'll finish them off for A17, else it will be when when i get to marsx 3.5 because its going to use them too

*peaks into the files* Oh nice a Boiler! That will do well. But yeah please also make a wood fired tub for those Medieval players (like me!).

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Dubwise

Quote from: Asekhan on February 18, 2017, 12:27:11 PM
Hey dubs, Great mods, Especially hygiene really add a new layer on the game which feel right from the start.

I noticed a strange behaviour with the hand washing though, pawn REALLY want to wash their hands, no matter the distance, and white basin are considered first, so say I've got a bathroom on a side of the map with a marble basin, and another on the other side with a white basin, pawns always go to the white one.

Example : https://i.imgur.com/mXeutgy.jpg

Not so bad as now that I noticed it, I'll simply replace the white ones, but those pawn lost quite a lot of time without me noticing.

Ok i see why that's happening, after using a toilet they will only wash hands at white basins because its missing the check for stuff based, so stick to white for now, i'll fix it for the a17 version

maloki

Love the RimKit, thanks for a terrific mod! (currently using it for a sole survivor challenge)
However, I encountered an issue, I can't force the pawn to go heal itself, so it bled to death because the damage was because the pawn would either just lay down and rest, or wait for some other doctor (which obviously didn't exist).

Is this intentional, or?

Dubwise

you probably need to force the pawn to do work by setting their timetable, afaik if its sleeping time doctors just go to bed and the self healing is standard doctor job

maloki

Quote from: dubwise56 on February 20, 2017, 07:42:59 AM
you probably need to force the pawn to do work by setting their timetable, afaik if its sleeping time doctors just go to bed and the self healing is standard doctor job

fair enough, but would it be possible to maybe add a prompt to the hospital bed, for a future update?

Dubwise

I think so, i'll probably do it when i port all of this back to MarsX

Hayden

I like this mod, but can't really understand what they want in a bathroom in order to not get the Awful bathroom penalty.

Take a look at this:

http://imgur.com/a/Bm2Gj

If they use any one of those stalls I get the penalty. Is that because it isn't roomy enough or something?

Igan

It's because everything that is behind a door and has 4 walls is considered a room.

Trigon

As Igan said. Each of those stalls is considered a room into its own right. This you would have to remove the doors to improve their mood, as silly as that sounds.

sefer

Do you have a way for guests from hospitality to use the facilities? I want a hygiene mod so bad but they cause horrible problems with hospitality.