[A16] Camping Stuff v0.2.3

Started by Nandonalt, January 04, 2017, 08:27:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alias

Quote from: tag8833 on August 21, 2017, 03:09:19 PM
I downloaded the A17 version posted above, and I can craft tents, but can't deploy them.  Any thoughts?

Hmm, that's a new one... That issue is known to the a16 version, Can you confirm that you downloaded the entire file, placed it in mods, and are only running the a17 version?
Also is the log in devmode spewing any errors (when you try to interact with the tent)?

tag8833

Quote from: Alias on August 21, 2017, 06:36:19 PM
Hmm, that's a new one... That issue is known to the a16 version, Can you confirm that you downloaded the entire file, placed it in mods, and are only running the a17 version?
Also is the log in devmode spewing any errors (when you try to interact with the tent)?
Pretty sure I installed the mod right. 

I've attached screenshots of my Rimworld Version, my mods list, and the results if I do a DeepInspector on the Tent.

Here is the About.xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<ModMetaData>

<name>Camping Stuff</name>

<author>Nandonalt</author>

<url>https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=58544</url>

<targetVersion>0.17.1557</targetVersion>

<description>v0.2.3 Camping Stuff Mod By Nandonalt (made compatible with a17 by Alias): Adds Deployable Tents(Normal, Medium and Big), Sleeping Bags, Portable Stoves and the Butchering Spot.
   Version 2.0 enables you to make tents from any textile and adds two new sizes to tents: medium and big.</description>

</ModMetaData>

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

tag8833

You know what I just realized.  You have to select a pawn and then right click on a tent to deploy it.  It isn't an option when you select the tent. 

That was my problem.

Alias

Quote from: tag8833 on August 24, 2017, 03:32:57 PM
You know what I just realized.  You have to select a pawn and then right click on a tent to deploy it.  It isn't an option when you select the tent. 

That was my problem.

Yeah, that would do it. Glad you got that figured out before I spent hours reading code trying to find a bug that wasn't there :)

Twistedalice

Hello guys, I realise this thread is a couple of months old, but I'm hoping someone can help me.  I've managed to download the mod and I think I have installed it correctly into the folders, because I'm getting an error message when it is loading.

Mod -A17-Camping-Stuff-v0.2.3-master has incorrectly formatted target version 'Unknown'. For the current version, write: <targetVersion>0.17.1557</targetVersion>
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.Log:ErrorOnce(String, Int32)
Verse.ModMetaData:Init()
Verse.ModMetaData:.ctor(String)
Verse.ModLister:RebuildModList()
Verse.ModLister:.cctor()
Verse.<>c__Iterator211:MoveNext()
Verse.<>c__Iterator211:MoveNext()
System.Collections.Generic.List`1:AddEnumerable(IEnumerable`1)
System.Collections.Generic.List`1:.ctor(IEnumerable`1)
System.Linq.Enumerable:ToList(IEnumerable`1)
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__84E()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__84C()

I can confirm that this is the most current version of the mod as far as I can tell, but I'm really not sure what to do about this, as none of the tents are showing up on the crafting spot, and I don't have the sleeping bags either...

Could someone advise on what I need to do to fix this at all?

Thank you!

Canute

QuoteHello guys, I realise this thread is a couple of months old, but I'm hoping someone can help me.  I've managed to download the mod and I think I have installed it correctly into the folders, because I'm getting an error message when it is loading.
I think you didn't install it correct.
You download the master from github and unzip all into Mods, you like do with other mods too.
But the author of the github just use github at distribution.
Inside the -A17-Camping-Stuff-v0.2.3-master
is another folder Nandonalt_CampingStuff-a17
this folder you need to move to Mods.

Alias

QuoteHello guys, I realise this thread is a couple of months old, but I'm hoping someone can help me.  I've managed to download the mod and I think I have installed it correctly into the folders, because I'm getting an error message when it is loading.
@Canute is probably right it sounds like some part of the mod is missing or corrupted.

QuoteBut the author of the github just use github at distribution.
The author would be me, and the file in my post got marked as old and was removed from my post, I'll reattach it

Shauano

Toragor

Any chance you can update it again for B18?

Alias

Quote from: Toragor on November 19, 2017, 07:35:07 AM
Any chance you can update it again for B18?

I can try, but I have semester finals coming up soon, so I can't guarantee that I'll be able work on it until after finals.

Sniper Pilot

CecilFF4

v0.2.4 shows up in steam workshop but has no non-steam link. Anyone got that version zipped for us non-steamies?

Alias

I promised I'd update, but Vaniat beat me to the workshop (by 2 days). I also rather liked the butchering spot, so I added it back (or rather didn't remove it).

GitHub link: GitHub

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

CecilFF4

Ah, thanks! Now my life is complete. Also, I liked the butchering spot, too. Thanks again!

borrego

can you update it to A18? thanks!! great mod