[1.0] Expanded Incidents (2018-10-30)

Started by System.Linq, January 21, 2017, 11:29:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_nako

Quote from: Linq on January 21, 2017, 11:29:04 PM

This mod increases the variety of incidents your colony faces. The new incidents are designed to be balanced, generally long-term events that you can mitigate or eliminate with proper planning or response, so long as they have any significant impact on your colony.

Expanded Incidents does not require a new save game. It's compatible with everything. It will use Psychology's systems if you have both installed.

New Incidents
- Quarrel: Two pawns friendly towards each other have their relationship damaged by an argument until they make up.
- Homesick: One of your pawns is feeling homesick. They may spread it to other pawns through conversation, until they've made your whole colony unhappy!
- Cliques: Two pawns who dislike each other separate the colony into cliques of their friends. Members of each clique may come to blows.
- Sabotage: Keep a close eye on your colonists if you notice things malfunctioning in your base. Someone has to be to blame. But who?
- Thief: Colonists and pets may spot thieves attempting to sneak into your base and steal valuables, who won't leave without a fight!

Download
I recommend you download it from the Steam Workshop to receive automatic updates. Visit the Steam Workshop page to subscribe here.

If you do not have RimWorld on Steam, but you have a forums account, you can also download it manually through the attachment. Note that the mod requires HugsLib to function.

License
Can include in modpacks with credit. Can reuse/edit code with credit.

NoCanDo

publicuser

Simplified Chinese translations by master_wu, in attachment

[attachment deleted due to age]

borrego

cant download it, my pc says the file is damaged, what can i do?

Canute

Buy an undamaged PC ! :-)
I just download it, and it is fine.
Maybe use a different archive tool or update your current one.

borrego

im using winrar, all other mods work fine, dont know why this is so problematic

Canute

Like is mention before, maybe your winrar version is too old and can't open rar5 archives.
I use Winrar 5.40 and 7z 15.14  both can open and unarchive the file without problems.

Dr_Zhivago

Quote from: borrego on November 13, 2018, 02:22:36 PM
im using winrar, all other mods work fine, dont know why this is so problematic

Try this? Same exact download as on the main page, but I'll attach it. Maybe it makes a difference?

[attachment deleted due to age]